List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Unprofessional Anna

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Unprofessional Anna

Started by ransomha at 2013/08/19 11:46AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/30 02:39PM, Views: 4542, Replies: 137
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/08/20 06:01AM
    Re: Unprofessional Anna
    ransomha

Quote BringBackStarr: Britta should have asked Anna who is a better kisser...Real Duke...Faison Duke....Or imposter Duke (Jonathan Paget)....LOL

Too bad Britt didn't pull off a mask and yell, "Got cha' AGAIN! "

#52   2013/08/20 06:14AM
    theresao

IMO Anna is being the ultimate professional treating Britt as suspect #1 in Duke's attempted murder.

Britt originally told Anna her mother left the day before Duke's attempted murder only changing her story AFTER Dante found the empty propofol bottle under her couch. So the "my mother wasn't here, ooops you found that, yeah, yeah, that's right my mother was here today" defense isn't going to make Britt innocent in the eyes of the police.

Anna playing bad cop is just what police do to get suspects to crack and Anna is doing a fine job of it.

#53   2013/08/20 06:17AM
    JaneDoe

Quote theresao: IMO Anna is being the ultimate professional treating Britt as suspect #1 in Duke's attempted murder.

Britt originally told Anna her mother left the day before Duke's attempted murder only changing her story AFTER Dante found the empty propofol bottle under her couch. So the "my mother wasn't here, ooops you found that, yeah, yeah, that's right my mother was here today" defense isn't going to make Britt innocent in the eyes of the police.

Anna playing bad cop is just what police do to get suspects to crack and Anna is doing a fine job of it.

Agreed! The woman is an ex-government agent for goodness sake, she knows how to make them talk.

#54   2013/08/20 06:27AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote ransomha: Anna is using Britt's arrest for her own personal vendetta.

She wants her in a cell for being mean to Emma and for what HER MOTHER did to Duke?

Where is Britt's call or where is her legal representation?

Anna needs to turn this case over to anyone else , she's way too close to the situation and acting totally unprofessional.

I have to give you credit for your tenacity, but again it's probably like shooting fish in a barrel.

#55   2013/08/20 09:02AM
    ransomha

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote ransomha: Anna is using Britt's arrest for her own personal vendetta.

She wants her in a cell for being mean to Emma and for what HER MOTHER did to Duke?

Where is Britt's call or where is her legal representation?

Anna needs to turn this case over to anyone else , she's way too close to the situation and acting totally unprofessional.

I have to give you credit for your tenacity, but again it's probably like shooting fish in a barrel.

I didn't get your message but, if it's about me personally, I would politely ask you to comment on the show and not me personally . Thanks.

#56   2013/08/20 09:15AM
    ransomha

Wonder if Dr. O' will take out Britt's arrest on Anna's daughter......

#57   2013/08/20 09:21AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote ransomha: Wonder if Dr. O' will take out Britt's arrest on Anna's daughter......

Nice family Mama, Papa and baby Britch

#58   2013/08/20 09:24AM
    ransomha

Anna looked totally out of control while questioning Britt. Britt should have called for a lawyer right away, before spit came out of Anna's mouth.

#59   2013/08/20 09:56AM
    ransomha

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ransomha: Wonder if Dr. O' will take out Britt's arrest on Anna's daughter......

Can't pick your parents.

#60   2013/08/20 10:10AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote ransomha:
    Quote stonecoldhot:

Can't pick your parents.

But you don`t have to be like them

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list