List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Unprofessional Anna

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Unprofessional Anna

Started by ransomha at 2013/08/19 11:46AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/30 02:39PM, Views: 4771, Replies: 137
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2013/08/19 04:48PM
    Re: Unprofessional Anna
    BringBackStarr

I thought Anna accusing Britt of "tormenting" her granddaughter was too much....

Britta should have said "Do you kiss my Daddy with that mouth"...LOL

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/19 04:49PM
    #42   2013/08/19 04:57PM
    oltllover

Speaking of britt's daddy I wonder why she hasn't mentioned the fact that Faison is her father, I mean Anna has said his name several times now.

#43   2013/08/19 05:26PM
    ransomha

Quote BringBackStarr: I thought Anna accusing Britt of "tormenting" her granddaughter was too much....

Britta should have said "Do you kiss my Daddy with that mouth"...LOL

LOL! Forgot about that! If Anna found out who Britt's papa is, she'd probably put her in solitaire .

#44   2013/08/19 06:52PM
    IslandGirl33

Quote frustratedfan: Britt should save the wide-eyed wonder routine for the clueless men she's ensnared.

Anna's got her number and isn't swayed by her performance. More importantly, Anna's got the stones to do something about it. I applaud her for that.

Amen... I love Anna and she is doing what she needs to do to bring down a crazed, evil criminal. GO ANNA!

#45   2013/08/19 06:56PM
    IslandGirl33

Quote ransomha:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha: Anna keeping Britt handcuffed to the table is totally unnecessary and boarders on police brutality.

Doubt she plans on making a run for the door.

All she is guilty of is not telling the police when the last time she saw her mother. She had no idea that her mother was wanted by the police.

A lawyer will get her out in minutes, Hope Nic takes her home. Away from pesky Felix and Sabrina.

To start off, I am typing this on an iPad, which I haven't got the hang of yet, so there will be many spelling mistakes lol.

Since this happened on last weeks show, she KNOWS her mother drugged Duke and she lied about it, that's pretty serious. They even found the bottle in her apartment! Ido think that Britt would try and run so she is smart to handcuff her. Just because Britt is pregnant doesn't make her any less guilty or shouldn't be treated differently than another person they brought in. She's handcuffed, there's no physical harm to her.

I do agree that Britt get far, far away from Sabrina's place and stay away from Patrick as well. She can have the baby with Nik for all I care, perhaps I'd enjoy the character more.

Britt found out that HER MOTHER drugged Duke about 10 seconds before Anna showed up at her place and Anna DOESN'T know that Dr. O[ admitted that to Britt.

Where would she RUN to? Name one place she could get to without being noticed.

Hope Diane shows up and charges Anna with brutality and conflict of interest.

Anna is working overtime only because she's personally invested.

If this involved your family as it does Anna's and you had the power she does, you would most likely be doing the very same thing. Who wouldn't be? I think Anna is rocking this! She so far has done nothing wrong.

#46   2013/08/19 11:58PM
    BringBackStarr

Britta should have asked Anna to explain how Robin showed up in Port Charles as a SIX YEAR OLD whose daddy didnt even know she existed because Anna didnt tell him..Ooops...

#47   2013/08/20 12:03AM
    BringBackStarr

Anna was talking about MATERNAL INSTICTS.....Funny thing----Anna did NOT raise Robin for YEARS....She pawned Robin off on Robins Granny---not even acknowledging Robin as her daughter...Thats some pretty strong "maternal" insticts for someone whose daughter thought she was just a family friend...LOL...Guess that History Rewrite was for younger viewers...NOW who is a BRITCH!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/20 12:05AM
    #48   2013/08/20 12:07AM
    BringBackStarr

Britta should have asked Anna who is a better kisser...Real Duke...Faison Duke....Or imposter Duke (Jonathan Paget)....LOL

#49   2013/08/20 04:35AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote BringBackStarr: Anna was talking about MATERNAL INSTICTS.....Funny thing----Anna did NOT raise Robin for YEARS....She pawned Robin off on Robins Granny---not even acknowledging Robin as her daughter...Thats some pretty strong "maternal" insticts for someone whose daughter thought she was just a family friend...LOL...Guess that History Rewrite was for younger viewers...NOW who is a BRITCH!!!

Yes and didn`t Robin refer to Anna as Love

#50   2013/08/20 05:52AM
    JaneDoe

I've seen Anna be tough with other suspects and the fact that this involves someone she loves.... it's naturally going to make her even tougher on them. She found the drug that almost killed the man she loved in Brit's apartment! Damn right she should pull out all the stops to find out how it got there and what she knows about her mother.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list