List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Unprofessional Anna

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Unprofessional Anna

Started by ransomha at 2013/08/19 11:46AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/30 02:39PM, Views: 4925, Replies: 137
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2013/08/19 12:54PM
    Re: Unprofessional Anna
    ransomha

Quote frustratedfan: I probably shouldn't comment since spoiler's don't bother me but here's my take....

If it has aired, it's not a spoiler. If I were adverse to reading about it before watching it....I'd look at the time stamp of the thread and enter at my own risk. Maybe that's just me.

That was the impression I too was under. Once it's aired, it's not a spoiler.
    The time stamp is a great idea for people to check on new threads if they haven't seen the show. Never thought of that.

#32   2013/08/19 01:03PM
    frustratedfan

Quote ransomha:
    Quote stephanie215:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha: Anna keeping Britt handcuffed to the table is totally unnecessary and boarders on police brutality.

Doubt she plans on making a run for the door.

All she is guilty of is not telling the police when the last time she saw her mother. She had no idea that her mother was wanted by the police.

A lawyer will get her out in minutes, Hope Nic takes her home. Away from pesky Felix and Sabrina.

To start off, I am typing this on an iPad, which I haven't got the hang of yet, so there will be many spelling mistakes lol.

Since this happened on last weeks show, she KNOWS her mother drugged Duke and she lied about it, that's pretty serious. They even found the bottle in her apartment! Ido think that Britt would try and run so she is smart to handcuff her. Just because Britt is pregnant doesn't make her any less guilty or shouldn't be treated differently than another person they brought in. She's handcuffed, there's no physical harm to her.

I do agree that Britt get far, far away from Sabrina's place and stay away from Patrick as well. She can have the baby with Nik for all I care, perhaps I'd enjoy the character more.

Britt found out that HER MOTHER drugged Duke about 10 seconds before Anna showed up at her place and Anna DOESN'T know that Dr. O[ admitted that to Britt.

Where would she RUN to? Name one place she could get to without being noticed.

Hope Diane shows up and charges Anna with brutality and conflict of interest.

Anna is working overtime only because she's personally invested.

Well such obviously Anna doesn't know Dr O admitted it to her but Britt still lied and IS guilty, period. Do you think cops know when a secret has been told? Their job is to bring out the facts and the fact is, they found the bottle in her apartment, even YOU can't deny that.

Funny it wasn't Patrick who was called? He would have more pull with Anna than Nik would. Interesting!

Yes but, now she admitted her mother was there and she didn't know it was a crime to not have divulged that into. Britt's problems are going to be, i'm pretty sure her fingerprints are on the bottle.

I'm looking forward to Patrick finding out about this arrest. I don't think he'll be the least bit happy about it. Even more so if Britt is released to Nic!

I understand that Anna wants justice, but what she is doing is wrong. I don't think Brit should have been arrested, but I am glad she did call Nic. I just think if she called Pat he would use this against her. Hoping someone calls Diane. She would have Brit out in min. Just thinking Anna is abusing her power.

EXACTLY!!!!!

When she mentioned Britt going to a cell and "putting the woman who was rude to Emma" in it, she looked totally vindictive and unprofessional.

You crack me up and I mean that in the nicest of ways....saints are uninteresting which is probably why you adore Sonny and defend Britt.

I get it, we don't hold our favorites to the same standard we hold everyone else.

#33   2013/08/19 02:21PM
    ransomha

Quote frustratedfan:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote stephanie215:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha: Anna keeping Britt handcuffed to the table is totally unnecessary and boarders on police brutality.

All she is guilty of is not telling the police when the last time she saw her mother. She had no idea that her mother was wanted by the police.

A lawyer will get her out in minutes, Hope Nic takes her home. Away from pesky Felix and Sabrina.

To start off, I am typing this on an iPad, which I haven't got the hang of yet, so there will be many spelling mistakes lol.

Since this happened on last weeks show, she KNOWS her mother drugged Duke and she lied about it, that's pretty serious. They even found the bottle in her apartment! Ido think that Britt would try and run so she is smart to handcuff her. Just because Britt is pregnant doesn't make her any less guilty or shouldn't be treated differently than another person they brought in. She's handcuffed, there's no physical harm to her.

I do agree that Britt get far, far away from Sabrina's place and stay away from Patrick as well. She can have the baby with Nik for all I care, perhaps I'd enjoy the character more.

Britt found out that HER MOTHER drugged Duke about 10 seconds before Anna showed up at her place and Anna DOESN'T know that Dr. O[ admitted that to Britt.

Well such obviously Anna doesn't know Dr O admitted it to her but Britt still lied and IS guilty, period. Do you think cops know when a secret has been told? Their job is to bring out the facts and the fact is, they found the bottle in her apartment, even YOU can't deny that.

Funny it wasn't Patrick who was called? He would have more pull with Anna than Nik would. Interesting!

Yes but, now she admitted her mother was there and she didn't know it was a crime to not have divulged that into. Britt's problems are going to be, i'm pretty sure her fingerprints are on the bottle.

I'm looking forward to Patrick finding out about this arrest. I don't think he'll be the least bit happy about it. Even more so if Britt is released to Nic!

I understand that Anna wants justice, but what she is doing is wrong. I don't think Brit should have been arrested, but I am glad she did call Nic. I just think if she called Pat he would use this against her. Hoping someone calls Diane. She would have Brit out in min. Just thinking Anna is abusing her power.

EXACTLY!!!!!

When she mentioned Britt going to a cell and "putting the woman who was rude to Emma" in it, she looked totally vindictive and unprofessional.

You crack me up and I mean that in the nicest of ways....saints are uninteresting which is probably why you adore Sonny and defend Britt.

I get it, we don't hold our favorites to the same standard we hold everyone else.

IRL I would have nothing to do with people like Britt or Sonny. On my soaps I root for the unrootable! You caught me!

#34   2013/08/19 02:41PM
    frustratedfan

Quote ransomha:
    Quote frustratedfan:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote stephanie215:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote genhospchat:

EXACTLY!!!!!

IRL I would have nothing to do with people like Britt or Sonny. On my soaps I root for the unrootable! You caught me!

Root away!!!! It's all soapy fun.

We're all probably guilty, to some degree, of letting our fav's off easy while holding others to a much stricter standard. Just makes me chuckle when there's such a sharp contrast.

#35   2013/08/19 02:46PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote genhospchat: This should be marked as a spoiler.

Why? If it shows it's not a spoiler.

If you are in a different time zone, i'd stay off the boards until the show is on at your time.

Actually that has always been a rule of the board, to mark a spoiler if it hasn't been shown everywhere. It was actually just said as well in another thread last week by a mod.

Fortunately I have watched this time but I know many haven't.

Never seen it mentioned or in the rules.
    What number is that? I must have missed it.

What number?

The thread you are thinking of is "why oh why" the moderator added spoiler to it out of courtesy to anyone that didn't see the episode yet to bad others don't have the same respect. We shouldn't have to stay off the boards.

How about people who work. Should we wait for them to get home from work too?

If the show airs, I believe we can talk about it.

Nothing posted was a spoiler.

That spoiler was in the title of a thread. The mod changed it.

Yes she changed it because it was something that was shown that day that others hadn't seen yet. Respect.

Thank you for trying.... at least you had some respect for posters.

#36   2013/08/19 02:47PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote ransomha:
    Quote genhospchat:

Hmmm.... I wonder if the "I've only been guilty for 10 seconds" defense will work.

#37   2013/08/19 02:53PM
    Bizlet

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote genhospchat:

Hmmm.... I wonder if the "I've only been guilty for 10 seconds" defense will work.

I think Britt will be having the baby ( I am no longer referring to it as hers ). in prison. Maybe Nik will be able help to her post bail and convince the judge she is not a flight risk.

#38   2013/08/19 03:00PM
    oltllover

Anna could hold her as a material witness for as long as she wants without charging her with anything. I think it's interesting that she called nick I guess she still isn't ready to fess up to Patrick. And her fingerprints are on the bottle

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/19 03:02PM
    #39   2013/08/19 03:02PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote genhospchat:

I think Britt will be having the baby ( I am no longer referring to it as hers ). in prison. Maybe Nik will be able help to her post bail and convince the judge she is not a flight risk.

That would be great if she had the baby in prison!! Then Pat could get full custody, he & Sabrina would do their own DNA test find out the truth, add another charge to Britt's list and ship that baby off the rightful Father.

Then Pat & Sabrina can get down to making a baby of their own!!

Pat is NOT going to like this one bit, the small bit of progress Britt made with him is going to be destroyed by this, Anna will make sure of it.

#40   2013/08/19 03:04PM
    ransomha

Quote oltllover: Anna could hold her as a material witness for as long as she wants without charging her with anything. I think it's interesting that she called nick I guess she still isn't ready to fess up to Patrick.

I think she'd have 24 hours.

Nic was a good choice, think Patrick will be jealous!

I thought she'd call Patrick, but might work for him to find out she's staying with Nic, if he asks her to move in.

Patrick does have all the baby stuff. Britt has nothing ready.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list