List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Unprofessional Anna

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Unprofessional Anna

Started by ransomha at 2013/08/19 11:46AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/30 02:39PM, Views: 4822, Replies: 137
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #121   2013/08/29 09:00AM
    Re: Unprofessional Anna
    Monkey Mama

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote ghfanfare: There was no favoritism toward AJ. Dante was all up in his face trying to get him to confess. This thread is not even about what actually happens on the show. It's just a bash thread because the OP likes Britt. Which is fine. Kind of amusing to read the contortions put forth to support the bash, though, lol.

So transparant isn't it lol. Yes, Anna got AJ a glass of water because he THREW UP!! It's not like she was serving him a six course meal...

And Anna also made sure to take Britt's prenatal vitamins. I'm sure that wasn't a requirement but shows how she can be compassionate even to a women who doesn't deserve it.

#122   2013/08/29 09:08AM
    Bizlet

Yeah they really should take do the family tree of perp and the victim before the send out the arresting officer if they want to get technical so Anna maybe should have excused herself from questioning Britt just as Dante should not have been having a fit in the room when they were questioning AJ. If your are going to call Anna unprofessional for her actions with Britt than you certainly have to conceit that Dante wrapped up in his emotion was also unprofessional with AJ.

#123   2013/08/29 09:10AM
    melirose

Quote NYsunflower:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote ransomha: Comment on today's show:
    8-27-13

AJ is brought into the police station of suspicion of MURDER, no handcuffs.

A pregnant Britt, is brought in for suspicion of lying to the police, handcuffed and cuffed to the table.

This is a perfect example of Anna's brutality, and self importance. Abuse of power.

WOW! Brutality?! She didn't beat the snot out of Britch, she had her handcuffed.

As for AJ, Was Anna there when Dante arrested him? If not, you can hardly place the blame on her for what was or wasn't done during his arrest. And speaking of arrests (that should have been made...)

Didn't see Dante arresting Sonny for assault and attempted murder. You want to talk about favoritism? Turning a blind eye to a crime? Selective arrest/prosecution?

COMMENT ON 8-28-13 show

Well there you go Shep. Anna's there in the room questioning a MURDER SISPECT, NO handcuffs.

Doesn't bother Anna that Connie's dead so she lightens up on the bad cop act.

*laughs*

I'll have to reserve judgment on that until I actually see the show. No offense doll, but you are deeply, deeply biased, unless Anna is turning a blind eye to Sonny's crimes.

About Sonny you " may " be right but, not about anyone else. I like Britt but, i'm just telling it like it is. You'll see.

Bringing AJ water! YIKES!

Don't any of you watch cop shows? Both of them were getting variations on good cop/bad cop. Brit was handcuffed not because she was dangerous or Anna was throwing her weight around. It was all about psychology. The cuffs would frighten her into realizing how serious her situation is and she would start talking. And no it is not police brutality. They were not after Brit, they were after her mother. The quicker she tells what she knows the quicker she can go home. As for AJ, been there done that, cuffing him to the table not necessary. Besides if he were cuffed to the table it would be harder to reach the trash can to throw up. They were also playing nice. Look how long it took before he asked for a lawyer.

As for Sonny, arresting him would have distracted AJ from confessing. Besides AJ would have to press charges and that would have been an excellent way to thank Michael not to mention Dante, for saving his life.

I don't think it was right of them to handcuff someone just to get a scare. SHE IS PREGNANT!

#124   2013/08/29 09:10AM
    Nightmoves

Quote Bizlet: Yeah they really should take do the family tree of perp and the victim before the send out the arresting officer if they want to get technical so Anna maybe should have excused herself from questioning Britt just as Dante should not have been having a fit in the room when they were questioning AJ. If your are going to call Anna unprofessional for her actions with Britt than you certainly have to conceit that Dante wrapped up in his emotion was also unprofessional with AJ.

Not to mention Dante saw Sonny with a loaded gun against AJ's head and told both Dante and Michael to leave as he was going to kill him and Dante did NOTHING. Talk about unprofessional. He let his father go scott free!

#125   2013/08/29 09:19AM
    Monkey Mama

Quote melirose:
    Quote NYsunflower:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:
    8-27-13

A pregnant Britt, is brought in for suspicion of lying to the police, handcuffed and cuffed to the table.

This is a perfect example of Anna's brutality, and self importance. Abuse of power.

WOW! Brutality?! She didn't beat the snot out of Britch, she had her handcuffed.

As for AJ, Was Anna there when Dante arrested him? If not, you can hardly place the blame on her for what was or wasn't done during his arrest. And speaking of arrests (that should have been made...)

Didn't see Dante arresting Sonny for assault and attempted murder. You want to talk about favoritism? Turning a blind eye to a crime? Selective arrest/prosecution?

COMMENT ON 8-28-13 show

Well there you go Shep. Anna's there in the room questioning a MURDER SISPECT, NO handcuffs.

*laughs*

I'll have to reserve judgment on that until I actually see the show. No offense doll, but you are deeply, deeply biased, unless Anna is turning a blind eye to Sonny's crimes.

About Sonny you " may " be right but, not about anyone else. I like Britt but, i'm just telling it like it is. You'll see.

Don't any of you watch cop shows? Both of them were getting variations on good cop/bad cop. Brit was handcuffed not because she was dangerous or Anna was throwing her weight around. It was all about psychology. The cuffs would frighten her into realizing how serious her situation is and she would start talking. And no it is not police brutality. They were not after Brit, they were after her mother. The quicker she tells what she knows the quicker she can go home. As for AJ, been there done that, cuffing him to the table not necessary. Besides if he were cuffed to the table it would be harder to reach the trash can to throw up. They were also playing nice. Look how long it took before he asked for a lawyer.

As for Sonny, arresting him would have distracted AJ from confessing. Besides AJ would have to press charges and that would have been an excellent way to thank Michael not to mention Dante, for saving his life.

I don't think it was right of them to handcuff someone just to get a scare. SHE IS PREGNANT!

I don't see how handcuff's could hurt a baby. It's not like Anna strapped her down on her stomach.
    Does this mean if I get pregnant & rob a bank I won't get arrested??? Who wants to get knocked up and go on a criminal spree with me??

#126   2013/08/29 09:29AM
    melirose

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote melirose:
    Quote NYsunflower:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:
    8-27-13

COMMENT ON 8-28-13 show

*laughs*

I don't see how handcuff's could hurt a baby. It's not like Anna strapped her down on her stomach.
    Does this mean if I get pregnant & rob a bank I won't get arrested??? Who wants to get knocked up and go on a criminal spree with me??

LOL ok ok I wasn't clear...lol I was thinking in terms of stress since she is pregnant. She is about to give birth and is at a very delicate stage where she cannot risk having high blood pressure. Handing cuffing her to a table to unnecessary and cruel to a pregnant woman especially when you admit it's only to bring her mother out. She is already at the station in a questioning room with 2 people who are fully capable of not letting her escape.

#127   2013/08/29 09:38AM
    Monkey Mama

Quote melirose:
    Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote melirose:
    Quote NYsunflower:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:
    8-27-13

COMMENT ON 8-28-13 show

*laughs*

LOL ok ok I wasn't clear...lol I was thinking in terms of stress since she is pregnant. She is about to give birth and is at a very delicate stage where she cannot risk having high blood pressure. Handing cuffing her to a table to unnecessary and cruel to a pregnant woman especially when you admit it's only to bring her mother out. She is already at the station in a questioning room with 2 people who are fully capable of not letting her escape.

haha.... Ok, yes, getting arrested is stressful. But my thoughts are that if Britt is so concerned about the safety of her child (which is her responsibility not Anna's) then she shouldn't do things that would give cause to get arrested in the first place.... such as lie to the police and cover for her psycho Mother who she knows is doing horrible illegal things.

#128   2013/08/29 09:39AM
    IslandGirl33

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote ghfanfare: There was no favoritism toward AJ. Dante was all up in his face trying to get him to confess. This thread is not even about what actually happens on the show. It's just a bash thread because the OP likes Britt. Which is fine. Kind of amusing to read the contortions put forth to support the bash, though, lol.

So transparant isn't it lol. Yes, Anna got AJ a glass of water because he THREW UP!! It's not like she was serving him a six course meal...

Absolutely! Perhaps this thread should be titled "Let's just bash Anna cuz we can!"

#129   2013/08/29 09:41AM
    IslandGirl33

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote Nightmoves:

And Anna also made sure to take Britt's prenatal vitamins. I'm sure that wasn't a requirement but shows how she can be compassionate even to a women who doesn't deserve it.

Aahhh you're right, she did! I'll bet if Sonny was sitting in that interrogation room with no handcuffs and sipping on some water this thread would not even exist.

#130   2013/08/29 09:46AM
    IslandGirl33

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote melirose: LOL ok ok I wasn't clear...lol I was thinking in terms of stress since she is pregnant. She is about to give birth and is at a very delicate stage where she cannot risk having high blood pressure. Handing cuffing her to a table to unnecessary and cruel to a pregnant woman especially when you admit it's only to bring her mother out. She is already at the station in a questioning room with 2 people who are fully capable of not letting her escape.

haha.... Ok, yes, getting arrested is stressful. But my thoughts are that if Britt is so concerned about the safety of her child (which is her responsibility not Anna's) then she shouldn't do things that would give cause to get arrested in the first place.... such as lie to the police and cover for her psycho Mother who she knows is doing horrible illegal things.

Sure because all the lying and conniving Britt has been doing over the last several months is indeed stressful for the baby as well. That didn't seem to be a concern for her though.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list