List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Unprofessional Anna

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Unprofessional Anna

Started by ransomha at 2013/08/19 11:46AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/30 02:39PM, Views: 4550, Replies: 137
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #111   2013/08/28 12:25PM
    Re: Unprofessional Anna
    ransomha

Quote shepmajor:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote ransomha: Comment on today's show:
    8-27-13

AJ is brought into the police station of suspicion of MURDER, no handcuffs.

A pregnant Britt, is brought in for suspicion of lying to the police, handcuffed and cuffed to the table.

This is a perfect example of Anna's brutality, and self importance. Abuse of power.

WOW! Brutality?! She didn't beat the snot out of Britch, she had her handcuffed.

As for AJ, Was Anna there when Dante arrested him? If not, you can hardly place the blame on her for what was or wasn't done during his arrest. And speaking of arrests (that should have been made...)

Didn't see Dante arresting Sonny for assault and attempted murder. You want to talk about favoritism? Turning a blind eye to a crime? Selective arrest/prosecution?

COMMENT ON 8-28-13 show

Well there you go Shep. Anna's there in the room questioning a MURDER SISPECT, NO handcuffs.

Doesn't bother Anna that Connie's dead so she lightens up on the bad cop act.

*laughs*

I'll have to reserve judgment on that until I actually see the show. No offense doll, but you are deeply, deeply biased, unless Anna is turning a blind eye to Sonny's crimes.

About Sonny you " may " be right but, not about anyone else. I like Britt but, i'm just telling it like it is. You'll see.

Bringing AJ water! YIKES!

#112   2013/08/28 01:44PM
    Trojangal

Just watched the show & Anna being Unprofessional or biased is no big surprise to me.
    that is the way things go in real life you & your mama Fcuk with the police commissioners family & loved ones the commis will come down harder on you than other criminals ! Might not be right but it is human nature to feel biased against someone that is associated with putting loved ones in comas & other bad stuff

#113   2013/08/28 01:47PM
    ransomha

Quote Trojangal: Just watched the show & Anna being Unprofessional or biased is no big surprise to me.
    that is the way things go in real life you & your mama Fcuk with the police commissioners family & loved ones the commis will come down harder on you than other criminals ! Might not be right but it is human nature to feel biased against someone that is associated with putting loved ones in comas & other bad stuff

Then she should take herself off the case. She's too close,

#114   2013/08/28 03:55PM
    NYsunflower

Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:
    8-27-13

A pregnant Britt, is brought in for suspicion of lying to the police, handcuffed and cuffed to the table.

This is a perfect example of Anna's brutality, and self importance. Abuse of power.

WOW! Brutality?! She didn't beat the snot out of Britch, she had her handcuffed.

As for AJ, Was Anna there when Dante arrested him? If not, you can hardly place the blame on her for what was or wasn't done during his arrest. And speaking of arrests (that should have been made...)

Didn't see Dante arresting Sonny for assault and attempted murder. You want to talk about favoritism? Turning a blind eye to a crime? Selective arrest/prosecution?

COMMENT ON 8-28-13 show

Well there you go Shep. Anna's there in the room questioning a MURDER SISPECT, NO handcuffs.

*laughs*

I'll have to reserve judgment on that until I actually see the show. No offense doll, but you are deeply, deeply biased, unless Anna is turning a blind eye to Sonny's crimes.

About Sonny you " may " be right but, not about anyone else. I like Britt but, i'm just telling it like it is. You'll see.

Don't any of you watch cop shows? Both of them were getting variations on good cop/bad cop. Brit was handcuffed not because she was dangerous or Anna was throwing her weight around. It was all about psychology. The cuffs would frighten her into realizing how serious her situation is and she would start talking. And no it is not police brutality. They were not after Brit, they were after her mother. The quicker she tells what she knows the quicker she can go home. As for AJ, been there done that, cuffing him to the table not necessary. Besides if he were cuffed to the table it would be harder to reach the trash can to throw up. They were also playing nice. Look how long it took before he asked for a lawyer.

As for Sonny, arresting him would have distracted AJ from confessing. Besides AJ would have to press charges and that would have been an excellent way to thank Michael not to mention Dante, for saving his life.

#115   2013/08/28 04:14PM
    Bizlet

Quote NYsunflower:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:
    8-27-13

COMMENT ON 8-28-13 show

*laughs*

Don't any of you watch cop shows? Both of them were getting variations on good cop/bad cop. Brit was handcuffed not because she was dangerous or Anna was throwing her weight around. It was all about psychology. The cuffs would frighten her into realizing how serious her situation is and she would start talking. And no it is not police brutality. They were not after Brit, they were after her mother. The quicker she tells what she knows the quicker she can go home. As for AJ, been there done that, cuffing him to the table not necessary. Besides if he were cuffed to the table it would be harder to reach the trash can to throw up. They were also playing nice. Look how long it took before he asked for a lawyer.

As for Sonny, arresting him would have distracted AJ from confessing. Besides AJ would have to press charges and that would have been an excellent way to thank Michael not to mention Dante, for saving his life.

You must have watched way too much L&O as did I. My new one is Rizzole and Iles that is a good one. The Closer was good too get the suspect to talk before they lawyer up.

#116   2013/08/28 04:39PM
    IslandGirl33

8-27-13

Tsk tsk now rans! Tell it like it was... Lying to the police? Britt was brought in because they they found the empty bottle of poison in her apartment that was used to poison Duke. SHE WAS A SUSPECT!

#117   2013/08/28 04:47PM
    ransomha

Quote IslandGirl33:
    8-27-13

Tsk tsk now rans! Tell it like it was... Lying to the police? Britt was brought in because they they found the empty bottle of poison in her apartment that was used to poison Duke. SHE WAS A SUSPECT!

You must not have seen today;s show. Anna told Patrick that she was brought in because Britt lied about the last time she saw her mother. Duke identified Dr, O as being the person that drugged him. Britt was never a suspect.

#118   2013/08/29 07:25AM
    NYsunflower

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote NYsunflower:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:
    8-27-13

COMMENT ON 8-28-13 show

*laughs*

You must have watched way too much L&O as did I. My new one is Rizzole and Iles that is a good one. The Closer was good too get the suspect to talk before they lawyer up.

L&O was one of my favorite shows. I don't watch Rizzoli and Isles because I read the books and the show is SO not like the books. The charachters are completely different. I admit I would probably like the show, but it makes me crazy that Rizzoli, who is a plain Jane looks wise in the books, is played by a fashion model in the series. Her plainness was a big part of her charachter. She should be played by someone like Sara Gilbert whose beauty comes from being cute and slicingly witty not glamorous. I do like the fashion model actress tho'. It's irrational of me I know.

As for Brit being a suspect, yes she is. She lied about her Mother and she could be lying about knowing everything. The vial was found were she lives. If she knows were her mother is and covers that is conspiracy after the fact and is a felony. Personally I don't think she knows anything including whose baby she is carrying.

#119   2013/08/29 08:40AM
    ghfanfare

Quote NYsunflower:

There was no favoritism toward AJ. Dante was all up in his face trying to get him to confess. This thread is not even about what actually happens on the show. It's just a bash thread because the OP likes Britt. Which is fine. Kind of amusing to read the contortions put forth to support the bash, though, lol.

#120   2013/08/29 08:55AM
    Nightmoves

Quote ghfanfare: There was no favoritism toward AJ. Dante was all up in his face trying to get him to confess. This thread is not even about what actually happens on the show. It's just a bash thread because the OP likes Britt. Which is fine. Kind of amusing to read the contortions put forth to support the bash, though, lol.

So transparant isn't it lol. Yes, Anna got AJ a glass of water because he THREW UP!! It's not like she was serving him a six course meal...

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list