List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Unprofessional Anna

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Unprofessional Anna

Started by ransomha at 2013/08/19 11:46AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/30 02:39PM, Views: 4575, Replies: 137
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #101   2013/08/27 02:05PM
    Re: Unprofessional Anna
    ransomha

Quote shepmajor:
    Quote ransomha: Comment on today's show:
    8-27-13

AJ is brought into the police station of suspicion of MURDER, no handcuffs.

A pregnant Britt, is brought in for suspicion of lying to the police, handcuffed and cuffed to the table.

This is a perfect example of Anna's brutality, and self importance. Abuse of power.

WOW! Brutality?! She didn't beat the snot out of Britch, she had her handcuffed.

As for AJ, Was Anna there when Dante arrested him? If not, you can hardly place the blame on her for what was or wasn't done during his arrest. And speaking of arrests (that should have been made...)

Didn't see Dante arresting Sonny for assault and attempted murder. You want to talk about favoritism? Turning a blind eye to a crime? Selective arrest/prosecution?

I did see a very distraught , very pregnant woman that certainly wasn't going to make a run for it. I also heard her brow beating her.

Guess Dante was doing what Britt was trying to do, cover for his parent.

#102   2013/08/27 03:12PM
    Bizlet

Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:
    8-27-13

A pregnant Britt, is brought in for suspicion of lying to the police, handcuffed and cuffed to the table.

This is a perfect example of Anna's brutality, and self importance. Abuse of power.

WOW! Brutality?! She didn't beat the snot out of Britch, she had her handcuffed.

As for AJ, Was Anna there when Dante arrested him? If not, you can hardly place the blame on her for what was or wasn't done during his arrest. And speaking of arrests (that should have been made...)

Didn't see Dante arresting Sonny for assault and attempted murder. You want to talk about favoritism? Turning a blind eye to a crime? Selective arrest/prosecution?

I did see a very distraught , very pregnant woman that certainly wasn't going to make a run for it. I also heard her brow beating her.

Dante s suppose to be cop though not lie to PCPD for his father.

#103   2013/08/27 03:54PM
    ashuri-chan

Oh please! Anyone with a job in that town is unprofessional!

#104   2013/08/27 03:56PM
    ransomha

Quote ashuri-chan: Oh please! Anyone with a job in that town is unprofessional!

Not Kevin, not Mac. I'm sure there's more too.

#105   2013/08/27 04:02PM
    ashuri-chan

Quote ransomha:

Okay well yeah them. But lets face it, there are more unprofessional people in that town than there are professional ones.

I mean just to out number the two you listed, there is Carly, Patrick, Sabrina, Connie, Britt, Liz, Alexis, Diane.....maybe kinda I don't know. Shawn? Well he's professional at Kelly's. Sam isn't very professional either.

#106   2013/08/27 04:29PM
    ransomha

Quote ashuri-chan:
    Quote ransomha:

Okay well yeah them. But lets face it, there are more unprofessional people in that town than there are professional ones.

I mean just to out number the two you listed, there is Carly, Patrick, Sabrina, Connie, Britt, Liz, Alexis, Diane.....maybe kinda I don't know. Shawn? Well he's professional at Kelly's. Sam isn't very professional either.

hahah you got me there!

#107   2013/08/28 11:15AM
    ransomha

Quote shepmajor:
    8-27-13

COMMENT ON 8-28-13 show

Well there you go Shep. Anna's there in the room questioning a MURDER SISPECT, NO handcuffs.

Doesn't bother Anna that Connie's dead so she lightens up on the bad cop act.

#108   2013/08/28 12:14PM
    shepmajor

Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:
    8-27-13

Now it's brow-beating? She was questioning her, calling her on her BS and lies - rightly so. She wasn't the least bit brutal. Hell, Obrecht treated her far worse - physically and mentally than Anna did.

As for Dante covering for his father, like Britch was covering for her mother? Difference is? Dante is supposed to be a COP, Britch is not. If Dante doesn't want to make the ough call of actually arresting Sonny for crimes he himself has witnessed (on more than one occasion) then he needs to quit the force - period. Might as well go work for his father, because he's already criminally facilitating him. No more self-righteous talk about law-breakers when he is one of the most blatant. He is far more unprofessional than Anna.

#109   2013/08/28 12:17PM
    shepmajor

Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:
    8-27-13

COMMENT ON 8-28-13 show

Well there you go Shep. Anna's there in the room questioning a MURDER SISPECT, NO handcuffs.

Doesn't bother Anna that Connie's dead so she lightens up on the bad cop act.

*laughs*

I'll have to reserve judgment on that until I actually see the show. No offense doll, but you are deeply, deeply biased, unless Anna is turning a blind eye to Sonny's crimes.

#110   2013/08/28 12:22PM
    ransomha

Quote shepmajor:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:
    8-27-13

Now it's brow-beating? She was questioning her, calling her on her BS and lies - rightly so. She wasn't the least bit brutal. Hell, Obrecht treated her far worse - physically and mentally than Anna did.

As for Dante covering for his father, like Britch was covering for her mother? Difference is? Dante is supposed to be a COP, Britch is not. If Dante doesn't want to make the ough call of actually arresting Sonny for crimes he himself has witnessed (on more than one occasion) then he needs to quit the force - period. Might as well go work for his father, because he's already criminally facilitating him. No more self-righteous talk about law-breakers when he is one of the most blatant. He is far more unprofessional than Anna.

My thread is about Anna . Anna screaming in Britt's face. Threatening her with a cell. With AJ his hands were free and Anna was bringing him water!

Connie/AJ don't touch Anna personally so they get treated differently.

Anna is totally unprofessional and can't separate her personal life from her position of authority.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list