List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Unprofessional Anna

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Unprofessional Anna

Started by ransomha at 2013/08/19 11:46AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/30 02:39PM, Views: 4577, Replies: 137
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #91   2013/08/21 11:31AM
    Re: Unprofessional Anna
    ransomha

Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha: Molly took jail keys off a police officer.
    She went into an unauthorized area and broke two people out of jail.
    As a high school senior, she would have probably been charged as an adult.
    She broke these people out because, they needed to track down a vampire.

Britt lied to the police about the last time she saw her mother, admitted her lie within the hour, and his being handcuffed and threatened with a cell.

This is why Anna shows favoritism to clients she likes and does the opposite a people she holds a grudge against.
    Anna needs to excuse herself or be fired.

If she can't tell the difference between kissing a rubber mask and a real man, i'd say she's pretty much lost her skills and judgement.

Molly is a minor and different rules apply as far as locking her up but that being said one of the people she broke out of jail was a detective who shall remain nameless so Anna trusted in him and Molly didnt lie about doing it where as Britt lied during a criminal investigation which is a crime its called obstuction and since the evidence of the crime was found Anna thinks Britt knows more then she is admitting and IRL a cop would be doing the exact same thing.

IRL 17-18 year olds are prosecuted as adults.

John was behind bars for suspicion of KILLING A POLICE OFFICER, Molly let him escape. But, Anna thinks that isn't serious.......

BOTH, are serious crimes but only one is being treated as such. That's my point.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/21 11:34AM
    #92   2013/08/21 11:45AM
    oltllover

Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:

Britt lied to the police about the last time she saw her mother, admitted her lie within the hour, and his being handcuffed and threatened with a cell.

This is why Anna shows favoritism to clients she likes and does the opposite a people she holds a grudge against.

If she can't tell the difference between kissing a rubber mask and a real man, i'd say she's pretty much lost her skills and judgement.

Molly is a minor and different rules apply as far as locking her up but that being said one of the people she broke out of jail was a detective who shall remain nameless so Anna trusted in him and Molly didnt lie about doing it where as Britt lied during a criminal investigation which is a crime its called obstuction and since the evidence of the crime was found Anna thinks Britt knows more then she is admitting and IRL a cop would be doing the exact same thing.

John was behind bars for suspicion of KILLING A POLICE OFFICER, Molly let him escape. But, Anna thinks that isn't serious.......

BOTH, are serious crimes but only one is being treated as such. That's my point.

and my point is that anna didnt believe john did it and we arent talking about prosecution we are talking about questioning, anna doesnt get to decide who gets prosecuted for anything and like I said molly fessed up.

#93   2013/08/21 11:53AM
    ransomha

Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:

and my point is that anna didnt believe john did it and we arent talking about prosecution we are talking about questioning, anna doesnt get to decide who gets prosecuted for anything and like I said molly fessed up.

It doesn't matter what Anna thought. There was an EYE WITNESS that saw John do it. That's why they have courts and judges. It wasn't up to Anna to push this CRIME under the rug.
    Molly released criminals.

Anna showing favoritism .

#94   2013/08/21 12:00PM
    oltllover

Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:

It doesn't matter what Anna thought. There was an EYE WITNESS that saw John do it. That's why they have courts and judges. It wasn't up to Anna to push this CRIME under the rug.
    Molly released criminals.

Anna showing favoritism .

anna didnt push anything under the rug and the eye witness was the other person that molly broke out of jail. I really dont want to go another 10 rounds with you about Britt. lets just see how this all plays out when the truth about everything is revealed.

#95   2013/08/21 12:03PM
    IslandGirl33

Ok all points taken so no sense splitting hairs. We get, we get it, we get it! Some of these posts are making me dizzy!

My goodness they are like a broken record. I've been avoiding certain posts for this reason but just can't take it anymore.

Sorry but I had to vent!

#96   2013/08/21 12:05PM
    Monkey Mama

I didn't watch the show yesterday or today.... How jealous was Pat when he found out she called Nic? Did he go running to Britt's rescue & this new lie bring them closer together as you were sure it would?

#97   2013/08/21 12:07PM
    ransomha

Quote IslandGirl33: Ok all points taken so no sense splitting hairs. We get, we get it, we get it! Some of these posts are making me dizzy!

My goodness they are like a broken record. I've been avoiding certain posts for this reason but just can't take it anymore.

Sorry but I had to vent!

I'll chill! I made my point.
    I'm just amazed that I haven't seen any complains about a new thread about todays show with no warnings and no complaints.

#98   2013/08/21 12:15PM
    IslandGirl33

Quote oltllover: anna didnt push anything under the rug and the eye witness was the other person that molly broke out of jail. I really dont want to go another 10 rounds with you about Britt. lets just see how this all plays out when the truth about everything is revealed.

Thanks oltllover...

#99   2013/08/27 12:17PM
    ransomha

Comment on today's show:
    8-27-13

AJ is brought into the police station of suspicion of MURDER, no handcuffs.

A pregnant Britt, is brought in for suspicion of lying to the police, handcuffed and cuffed to the table.

This is a perfect example of Anna's brutality, and self importance. Abuse of power.

#100   2013/08/27 01:19PM
    shepmajor

Quote ransomha: Comment on today's show:
    8-27-13

AJ is brought into the police station of suspicion of MURDER, no handcuffs.

A pregnant Britt, is brought in for suspicion of lying to the police, handcuffed and cuffed to the table.

This is a perfect example of Anna's brutality, and self importance. Abuse of power.

WOW! Brutality?! She didn't beat the snot out of Britch, she had her handcuffed.

As for AJ, Was Anna there when Dante arrested him? If not, you can hardly place the blame on her for what was or wasn't done during his arrest. And speaking of arrests (that should have been made...)

Didn't see Dante arresting Sonny for assault and attempted murder. You want to talk about favoritism? Turning a blind eye to a crime? Selective arrest/prosecution?

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list