List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: They should recast Jason if SB doesn't ever return

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

They should recast Jason if SB doesn't ever return

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/08/19 11:35AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/07 03:09PM, Views: 1158, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/08/19 01:50PM
    Re: They should recast Jason if SB doesn't ever return
    Bizlet

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote Axl Rose: Plus with a re-cast Jason you can have a Sam/Silas/Jason triangle

It would be hard to see anyone else play Jason, but I think it could be done. And now with Sam growing closer to Silas I would like to see that triangle....

They had some great suggestions floating around the web when SBu first left and I am sure one them could assume the role and do a great job with a love triangle.

#12   2013/08/19 04:34PM
    ghfanfare

I would not have a problem with a Jason recast after some time has passed. Esp. if the writers put a new spin on the character. I think it would be interesting to see another actor take on the role.

#13   2013/08/19 06:22PM
    Axl Rose

Plus with a re-cast Jason wouldn't it be interesting if Jason were to have his Quartermaine memories as well as his Jason Morgan memories all in tact, a fusion of the 2 personalities and Jason as a re-cast all of a sudden remembering his life as Jason Quartermaine before the accident and his life as Jason Morgan and the re-cast Jason having to deal with his life in the sense that he is ashamed of what he became but at the same time can't stop doing what he does because there's no way out

#14   2013/08/19 07:30PM
    IslandGirl33

Like many of us, I am a very long time viewer (like 100 years lol) and have seen many come and go. I absolutely believe that Jason could be recast if and only if it was written/directed/casted properly. I think it would be an asset to the current s/l's but still believe the timing is just not right. Love, love, love SBu but that ship has sailed IMO.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/19 07:31PM
    #15   2013/08/19 07:37PM
    genhospchat

Quote Axl Rose: Plus with a re-cast Jason wouldn't it be interesting if Jason were to have his Quartermaine memories as well as his Jason Morgan memories all in tact, a fusion of the 2 personalities and Jason as a re-cast all of a sudden remembering his life as Jason Quartermaine before the accident and his life as Jason Morgan and the re-cast Jason having to deal with his life in the sense that he is ashamed of what he became but at the same time can't stop doing what he does because there's no way out

I would definitely prefer Jason Q with a little Jason Morgan, meaning not being a hitman.

How would that work for ELQ shares since Sam gave his up. Since he's alive that would give him the decision who he gives them too right? I'd like to see him and AJ finally bond

#16   2013/08/19 07:41PM
    Bettie Davis

If he did come back I would like it if he wasn't the same, and for Carly not to use him to her advantage.

#17   2013/08/20 06:09AM
    JaneDoe

I think if they were ever going to pull off a recast, he'd have to come back as Jason Quartermaine. The gunshot wound and drop in the river gave him amnesia, he ended up somewhere else where he didn't know anyone, someone helped him and when he regained his memory.... it was all of his life as a Q and none of his Morgan life. It's hard to remember him as a Q after playing Jason Morgan for so long, so I think he could mesh back into the canvas played by someone else as long as he didn't slide right back into his old Morgan-style life.

#18   2013/08/20 06:30AM
    Axl Rose

Quote JaneDoe: I think if they were ever going to pull off a recast, he'd have to come back as Jason Quartermaine. The gunshot wound and drop in the river gave him amnesia, he ended up somewhere else where he didn't know anyone, someone helped him and when he regained his memory.... it was all of his life as a Q and none of his Morgan life. It's hard to remember him as a Q after playing Jason Morgan for so long, so I think he could mesh back into the canvas played by someone else as long as he didn't slide right back into his old Morgan-style life.

Yes if it is a re-cast he could come back as Jason Quartermaine but what if he still were to have his Jason Morgan memories, then he would have an internal conflict within himself which would be interesting at the same time because he wouldn't know just which life he wants to live, either being a Q or going back to being a hitman which would be interesting because he would want to be closer to his Q family but at the same time be loyal to the ones he loves like Sonny, Carly, Sam, Michael, etc.

#19   2013/12/07 12:28PM
    Axl Rose

How about Zen Gesner

#20   2013/12/07 03:09PM
    KillerQueen

Quote JaneDoe: I think if they were ever going to pull off a recast, he'd have to come back as Jason Quartermaine. The gunshot wound and drop in the river gave him amnesia, he ended up somewhere else where he didn't know anyone, someone helped him and when he regained his memory.... it was all of his life as a Q and none of his Morgan life. It's hard to remember him as a Q after playing Jason Morgan for so long, so I think he could mesh back into the canvas played by someone else as long as he didn't slide right back into his old Morgan-style life.

Ok, but what about Danny, if Jason came back Danny needs his father. It s no sceart Jason is Danny s father so Jason needs to be there for him. How would that work if he dosent remember Sam and their baby. Plus AJ was always jelious of Jason even before Jason s memory loss / it was always Jason Q would tired to be there for AJ and tired to be close

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list