List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: If Sonny ever retires or is killed off...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

If Sonny ever retires or is killed off...

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/08/17 01:13PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/18 09:12AM, Views: 1483, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/17 01:13PM
    If Sonny ever retires or is killed off...
    Axl Rose

If Sonny ever retires from the mob or if Sonny ends up getting killed off like if Maurice Benard were to ever leave GH or if Maurice wants to retire, then Sonny's character would either have to go to prison or end up dying somehow in a mob hit, but it begs the question of who Sonny's successor should be?

Who should run Sonny's organization if Sonny dies or goes to prison?

I say it will be Morgan who takes over Sonny's business becoming the new Don for the Corinthos family

#2   2013/08/17 03:02PM
    Re: If Sonny ever retires or is killed off...
    Trueheart 6

Quote Axl Rose: If Sonny ever retires from the mob or if Sonny ends up getting killed off like if Maurice Benard were to ever leave GH or if Maurice wants to retire, then Sonny's character would either have to go to prison or end up dying somehow in a mob hit, but it begs the question of who Sonny's successor should be?

I say it will be Morgan who takes over Sonny's business becoming the new Don for the Corinthos family

Problem is Morgan is as dumb as dirt. He would get killed off his first day on the job. I think what would be wild is if Dante turned to the dark side due to unforeseen circumstances like if lulu was killed or something really horrific happened that threatened everyone he would stop being a cop and end up running the mob. It would mean more because he has always been against Sonny's business.

#3   2013/08/17 03:10PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Trueheart 6:
    Quote Axl Rose: If Sonny ever retires from the mob or if Sonny ends up getting killed off like if Maurice Benard were to ever leave GH or if Maurice wants to retire, then Sonny's character would either have to go to prison or end up dying somehow in a mob hit, but it begs the question of who Sonny's successor should be?

Problem is Morgan is as dumb as dirt. He would get killed off his first day on the job. I think what would be wild is if Dante turned to the dark side due to unforeseen circumstances like if lulu was killed or something really horrific happened that threatened everyone he would stop being a cop and end up running the mob. It would mean more because he has always been against Sonny's business.

How about Kristina? I would love to see her take over Sonny's business and see her take over running her father's organization

But realistically I would want it to be Michael or Morgan, Morgan should run it and I think he will granted if Morgan matures more or his character grows more darker, Sonny being like Vito and Morgan becoming the Michael Corleone of his family taking over

#4   2013/08/17 03:11PM
    clalvis

I agree that it should be Morgan. He already got game, he just need to be taught how to use it more effectively. He must first change his name back to Corinthos.

#5   2013/08/17 03:21PM
    Axl Rose

Quote clalvis: I agree that it should be Morgan. He already got game, he just need to be taught how to use it more effectively. He must first change his name back to Corinthos.

Yes because Morgan has what it takes to be a great mob boss, Morgan can be the next Don of the family, Don Morgan Corinthos I love it

#6   2013/08/17 03:37PM
    BringBackStarr

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote clalvis: I agree that it should be Morgan. He already got game, he just need to be taught how to use it more effectively. He must first change his name back to Corinthos.

Yes because Morgan has what it takes to be a great mob boss, Morgan can be the next Don of the family, Don Morgan Corinthos I love it

Why wait?....No joke....Its not like Morgan has anything else going on...All I have seen him do with consistency is bed Kinky---And I doubt that is his strong suit at his age...

Having Sonny teaching Morgan the Family Business would at least give him (and Carly) some story...

#7   2013/08/17 03:42PM
    BringBackStarr

The problem with Morgan is that he doesnt come across as "loveable scoundrel"----Like a Tad Martin....He just comes across as an undriven airhead who has no job, no goals, and no prospects....

#8   2013/08/17 03:42PM
    Axl Rose

And by Sonny teaching Morgan the family business Morgan can take over but Morgan he is going to need a consigliere to help him run the business and Morgan is going to need an enforcer

#9   2013/08/17 03:42PM
    Axl Rose

And by Sonny teaching Morgan the family business Morgan can take over but Morgan he is going to need a consigliere to help him run the business and Morgan is going to need an enforcer

#10   2013/08/17 03:48PM
    BringBackStarr

Quote Axl Rose: And by Sonny teaching Morgan the family business Morgan can take over but Morgan he is going to need a consigliere to help him run the business and Morgan is going to need an enforcer

At this point----I would be all for that....They need to get him into something besides this whole KiKi storyline...Have him bed Ava----Or FELIX....I dont care cause anything would be more interesting than what we have now... ...

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list