List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: In Cassed You Missed; Connie Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

In Cassed You Missed; Connie Spoiler

Started by Bettie Davis at 2013/08/16 06:02PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/24 05:57AM, Views: 2073, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/08/23 05:51PM
    Re: In Cassed You Missed; Connie Spoiler
    BringBackStarr

@Bettie-----Yeah----The COFFEEbeans are really gonna hit the fan when the Jeromes come out of hiding...Course AJ got off scott free so I predict the same will happen for Ava and Julian...

#12   2013/08/23 05:54PM
    Bettie Davis

Quote BringBackStarr: @Bettie-----Yeah----The COFFEEbeans are really gonna hit the fan when the Jeromes come out of hiding...Course AJ got off scott free so I predict the same will happen for Ava and Julian...

I also wonder what Kiki will do if she ever finds out, that her mommy is dandy handy with a gun

#13   2013/08/23 11:14PM
    switzerland

I'm loving Ava as a pistol packing mama! lol How come Sonny can walk around for years offing people who get in his way and he was forgiven for shooting his own son ( oh yeah he got a pass because he didn't know at the time?? huh?)

#14   2013/08/24 05:57AM
    Bizlet

Quote switzerland: I'm loving Ava as a pistol packing mama! lol How come Sonny can walk around for years offing people who get in his way and he was forgiven for shooting his own son ( oh yeah he got a pass because he didn't know at the time?? huh?)

I have hated Sonny since strolled into PC back in the 90's I wanted Jax's to win the battle for Brenda heart the first go around and I wanted Jason to come out of his amenisa or whatever it was considered and run the other way. It has nothing to do with him being a mobster versus a cop I just can't stand the character. I will dance a little jig when he goes to Pentonville for good.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list