List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: In Cassed You Missed; Connie Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

In Cassed You Missed; Connie Spoiler

Started by Bettie Davis at 2013/08/16 06:02PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/24 05:57AM, Views: 2142, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/16 06:02PM
    In Cassed You Missed; Connie Spoiler
    Bettie Davis

Here is what happens to Connie, she gets shot, and Sonny finds her and she dies in his arms, Ava is the one who kills her, but, AJ takes the fall, I posted this awhile ago, but, in case you missed it you know now what happens to Connie. Sincerely BDC,

#2   2013/08/16 11:37PM
    Re: In Cassed You Missed; Connie Spoiler
    Nita Lou

Really sad story... now I'm wondering how long this will go on as for Ava being exposed. Can't stand the sight of her she gets on my last nerve! Many fans seem to love her I for one wish she would go far, far away. Have nothing against the actress it's the part she plays. Also don't like A.J. all he does is whine and throw hissy fits. Hated his going after Connie for printing the truth about Kiki. He sure went off the deep end when he tried to strangle Connie. No excuse for his words or actions that day it was horrible.

#3   2013/08/17 10:20PM
    PrettyNikki1st

Quote Nita Lou: Really sad story... now I'm wondering how long this will go on as for Ava being exposed. Can't stand the sight of her she gets on my last nerve! Many fans seem to love her I for one wish she would go far, far away. Have nothing against the actress it's the part she plays. Also don't like A.J. all he does is whine and throw hissy fits. Hated his going after Connie for printing the truth about Kiki. He sure went off the deep end when he tried to strangle Connie. No excuse for his words or actions that day it was horrible.

I am happy that Connie is dying but I do agree about AJ and the way he handled her. The way he snapped showed that he is the same spoiled rich kid that throws a temper tantrum when he does not get his way. He claims to have changed but now he just added being a woman beater to his list of things down wrong.

#4   2013/08/18 05:43AM
    Bizlet

IMO Ava will be not long for PC either Sonny or her own brother will fit her with some cement shoes sometime soon.

#5   2013/08/18 06:17AM
    Bettie Davis

They said that Connie's dying scene will be very emotional, and a good one and as far as Ava your right Bizlet, I bet Sonny and Jullian take care of Ava, as they say in the mob world also, she will be with the fishes, or go down for the dirt nap.

#6   2013/08/18 04:15PM
    dafyduc

Quote Nita Lou: Really sad story... now I'm wondering how long this will go on as for Ava being exposed. Can't stand the sight of her she gets on my last nerve! Many fans seem to love her I for one wish she would go far, far away. Have nothing against the actress it's the part she plays. Also don't like A.J. all he does is whine and throw hissy fits. Hated his going after Connie for printing the truth about Kiki. He sure went off the deep end when he tried to strangle Connie. No excuse for his words or actions that day it was horrible.

ITA Ava gets on my last nerve. Maura west is such a good actress, I was hoping she would play a character I could like for a change.

#7   2013/08/23 05:20PM
    Bettie Davis

R.I.P. Connie

#8   2013/08/23 05:39PM
    BringBackStarr

Quote Bettie Davis: R.I.P. Connie

Yeah...Connie really delivered there at the end...Seeing her cry today ALMOST touched me (if I were touchable)...

As for AVA-----Remember---JULIAN needs her....He is going to help her out of this...No need to think this spells the end of Ava...Plus he would have killed her too if he knew what she discovered...Look for the downward spiral of a griefstricken Sonny to allow the Jeromes to seize power...

#9   2013/08/23 05:44PM
    BringBackStarr

Odd how Ava sorta sounds like AJ when your lying on the floor trying to ID who shot you

#10   2013/08/23 05:44PM
    Bettie Davis

Quote BringBackStarr:
    Quote Bettie Davis: R.I.P. Connie

Yeah...Connie really delivered there at the end...Seeing her cry today ALMOST touched me (if I were touchable)...

As for AVA-----Remember---JULIAN needs her....He is going to help her out of this...No need to think this spells the end of Ava...Plus he would have killed her too if he knew what she discovered...Look for the downward spiral of a griefstricken Sonny to allow the Jeromes to seize power...

I think that is one of the reason's Jullian is there, to take over the Sonny's territory, and when Sonny finds out that Ava killed Connie its gonna be a mob war.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list