List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: GH preempt end again!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GH preempt end again!!!!!

Started by TatianaBergdorf at 2013/08/16 12:17PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/16 04:48PM, Views: 807, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/08/16 12:17PM
    GH preempt end again!!!!!
    TatianaBergdorf

I'm going to lose my mind! ABC Philly butts in several times a week with "Breaking News" and today they preempted a full 40 minutes of GH for a baseball press conference......that I could have heard or seen on one of the gazillion sports channel , if I cared. I was there until Richard Simmons apologized....can someone give a quick update for me????

#2   2013/08/16 12:21PM
    Re: GH preempt end again!!!!!
    VioletteD

We posted today's General Hospital Recap.

#3   2013/08/16 12:25PM
    TatianaBergdorf

Thanks.....my mind is safe for the weekend!

#4   2013/08/16 12:43PM
    VioletteD

I know. For me too. What a show to end the week. I actually can't wait till Monday now.

#5   2013/08/16 12:55PM
    Soapnexis

I am in Phila too and both ABC and CBS have been cutting into GH and Y and R EVERY DAMN day this week!!!

#6   2013/08/16 02:32PM
    Howie79

I am in Chicago and ABC seems to do this all the time. Breaking News - the mayor rode his bike in the park. Breaking news - So-and-So has arrived in Chicago.

This week a prominent congressman from the Chicago area and his wife were sentenced to prison for crimes. They prempted GH twice for this, and both times there was nothing other than a rehash of what had happened, and more looking at some beat reporter in front of the courthouse. Break in when something is actually news worthy or new is happening. By them breaking in all the time, it actually diminishes the impact they have. Some of it can wait until a commercial break - but we can't interrupt those paid advertisers can we?

#7   2013/08/16 04:48PM
    raylit

Quote TatianaBergdorf: I'm going to lose my mind! ABC Philly butts in several times a week with "Breaking News" and today they preempted a full 40 minutes of GH for a baseball press conference......that I could have heard or seen on one of the gazillion sports channel , if I cared. I was there until Richard Simmons apologized....can someone give a quick update for me????

hulu.com airs the full episodes at night for GH for free on your PC

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list