List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Fight for your man....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Fight for your man....

Started by ransomha at 2013/08/16 12:08PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/17 09:18AM, Views: 912, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/16 12:08PM
    Fight for your man....
    ransomha

Olivia was right. She should have never stepped aside but, fought for her man.

Connie saw the light in Sonny's eyes . Olivia will be a partner for Sonny. She understands what's important to him and loves him anyway,

Looking forward to theses two finding their way back together.

#2   2013/08/16 12:10PM
    Re: Fight for your man....
    genhospchat

Quote ransomha: Olivia was right. She should have never stepped aside but, fought for her man.

Connie saw the light in Sonny's eyes . Olivia will be a partner for Sonny. She understands what's important to him and loves him anyway,

It will be Jason and Sam all over again, goody!

#3   2013/08/16 12:20PM
    ransomha

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha: Olivia was right. She should have never stepped aside but, fought for her man.

I don't think so. Olivia is strong and has a life of her own. A job, a son. She'll tell Sonny when he's acting like a jerk and they'll make some serious meals.

While she will support him, I don't see her agreeing with everything he says and does. She'll be good for him.

#4   2013/08/16 12:24PM
    genhospchat

Quote ransomha:
    Quote genhospchat:

I don't think so. Olivia is strong and has a life of her own. A job, a son. She'll tell Sonny when he's acting like a jerk and they'll make some serious meals.

While she will support him, I don't see her agreeing with everything he says and does. She'll be good for him.

Those aspects I agree with but she is also known to turn her head when it comes to him. Her own sons shooting being the biggest example (and no I'm not here to debate Sonny or how he felt then, etc because you love him, I don't like him and it would get us nowhere lol)

#5   2013/08/16 12:30PM
    ransomha

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote genhospchat:

Those aspects I agree with but she is also known to turn her head when it comes to him. Her own sons shooting being the biggest example (and no I'm not here to debate Sonny or how he felt then, etc because you love him, I don't like him and it would get us nowhere lol)

Agreed, but think she will be a good match for him.

We need some couples to cheer for. ( at least I do....)

#6   2013/08/16 12:36PM
    genhospchat

Quote ransomha:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote genhospchat:

Agreed, but think she will be a good match for him.

We need some couples to cheer for. ( at least I do....)

Yes there are very few happy couples for a long time. Lulu and Dante, Kevin and Lucy, Anna and Duke, Felicia and Mac, though the last three are rarely shown.

I'm sure that Sonny fans will be happy and yes Olivia may be the first one to not take his crap and let him treat her like he usually does women so I wish you the best on some happiness for them.

#7   2013/08/16 12:51PM
    stephanie215

Sonny should never have gave up Olivia, and Olivia should have fought for Sonny. Maybe if she did Sonny would have stayed with Olivia. IMO Sonny and Olivia are such a better match. I agree we/me need a couple that we can cheer for. A couple that are not boring. Olivia would stand with Sonny and fight along his side. Loved how she wanted to break AJ's finger. That what Sonny needs.

#8   2013/08/16 01:13PM
    genhospchat

Quote stephanie215: Sonny should never have gave up Olivia, and Olivia should have fought for Sonny. Maybe if she did Sonny would have stayed with Olivia. IMO Sonny and Olivia are such a better match. I agree we/me need a couple that we can cheer for. A couple that are not boring. Olivia would stand with Sonny and fight along his side. Loved how she wanted to break AJ's finger. That what Sonny needs.

I like that a woman doesn't fall all over herself to be with Sonny, that she made Sonny come to her. Most women go loopy to be with him and it makes them look bad and makes Sonny look like a twat for allowing it. Good for Olivia for stepping back and not being another of his doormats.

#9   2013/08/16 01:20PM
    stephanie215

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote stephanie215: Sonny should never have gave up Olivia, and Olivia should have fought for Sonny. Maybe if she did Sonny would have stayed with Olivia. IMO Sonny and Olivia are such a better match. I agree we/me need a couple that we can cheer for. A couple that are not boring. Olivia would stand with Sonny and fight along his side. Loved how she wanted to break AJ's finger. That what Sonny needs.

I like that a woman doesn't fall all over herself to be with Sonny, that she made Sonny come to her. Most women go loopy to be with him and it makes them look bad and makes Sonny look like a twat for allowing it. Good for Olivia for stepping back and not being another of his doormats.

I do agree Olivia should make Sonny come to her. I just don't agree about any women being a doormat IMO. LOL

#10   2013/08/16 01:44PM
    cardgirl

At first, I was excited to see Sonny and Olivia getting together because I thought she would be a good woman for him because she would not let him treat her like a doormat. But then, she did. Connie came back because and only because she didn't want Olivia to have Sonny. It is doubtful that a person who is truly worried about their long sought after mental health, would not be with a man who she thinks triggers her mental illness.

And then what did Olivia do? She stepped aside. Um doormat. It was so gross that Sonny was about to have sex with Olivia and then in a heartbeat let her go so he could do the deed with Connie who just shortly before could not be with him...under the advice FROM MAXIE of all people.

Then Connie does betray Sonny in a way, and he goes whining to Olivia, who should not have even listened to him. That was her second mistake. Now she is fighting to have him?

Yeah she really doesn't take Sonny's crap. I know they have to find a way to put them back together, they could have just let Connie quietly go away and let Sonny and Olivia proceed as planned, but no, yet another woman has to allow Sonny to be the be all to end all. Why can't for once one woman, and I believed Olivia would be that woman, demand respect from him?

I was behind this, but Olivia can do better, and Sonny is bad at relationships so he should give it up. Until he can stop looking at everything somebody does to him as a huge betrayal when he is the king of lies and deceit, he will never be good in a relationship.

Now Olivia will be just like all the others, she will continue to look the other way when Sonny does something despicable and illegal. She will be one in the long line of women who are the poster child for stand by your man...even if he is a disrespectful jerk. Then again there are not a lot of men who have respect for women on this show. Well, perhaps Mac.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list