List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Britt's one call,

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Britt's one call,

Started by ransomha at 2013/08/16 12:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/22 08:07AM, Views: 2603, Replies: 43
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/16 12:01PM
    Britt's one call,
    ransomha

If Britt is allowed one phone call from the police station, I think it will be to Patrick.
    He'll come to her aid and this situation will bring them closer together.

Little does her mother know, this is exactly the push they needed!

#2   2013/08/16 12:33PM
    Re: Britt's one call,
    ransomha

Best part of the show for me today.
    Britt's panic and Anna's arrest. ( two great actress's ).

Loved Britt using the "baby card " on Dante.

CALL PATRICK!

#3   2013/08/16 12:55PM
    stephanie215

Quote ransomha: Best part of the show for me today.
    Britt's panic and Anna's arrest. ( two great actress's ).

Loved Britt using the "baby card " on Dante.

CALL PATRICK!

I agree love the two actresses. The only problem I see if Brit calls Pat he will bring HER and you know she will stick her two cents in about the situation. Since she is already in trouble she might as well just slap the smirk she will get from Sabrina.

#4   2013/08/16 01:55PM
    Neete

She'll call Nick, she doesn't want Anna talking to Patrick: I think Britt by way of her mother has messed with the wrong women.

#5   2013/08/16 02:02PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote ransomha: If Britt is allowed one phone call from the police station, I think it will be to Patrick.
    He'll come to her aid and this situation will bring them closer together.

Little does her mother know, this is exactly the push they needed!

Oh yes & Britt threatening Patrick's Mother In-Law, Emma's Grandmother & lying even more about who she is will surely melt Patrick's heat, no doubt. Hopefully soon her knowledge of Robin being alive will come to light and then Patrick won't be able to resist but proposing!
    After all every man just loves to be lied to about being the Father of child that is not his, being manipulated to believe the love of his life is dead.... this is surly a fool proof plan for them to fall in love.
    LMAO at some people.

#6   2013/08/16 02:13PM
    ransomha

Quote Neete: She'll call Nick, she doesn't want Anna talking to Patrick: I think Britt by way of her mother has messed with the wrong women.

I think Patrick is already invested in his son.

Sabrina will be babysitting Emma, it's her bedtime he said.

Nothing Britt's mother has done is Britt's fault. She doesn't know about Robin, had nothing to do with Duke's drugging and the baby is Emma's brother.

But, a call to Nic would be good too. patrick would be jealous!

#7   2013/08/16 02:21PM
    cardgirl

If they even cover that detail. There are not a lot of people Britt can call. Patrick or Nic. I think she would call Patrick, which is a bad idea because he is already suspicious of her and her mother. When he finds out that she was arrested because her mother left behind evidence in Sabrina's apartment, I think he will help her, but keep her at a distance. If he helps her it will only be because of the baby.

I don't think Britt know everything her mother is doing, or did especially the part about Robin. Well at least if Patrick does not help Britt she will have some other place to live instead of at Sabrina's house. It's true a lot of babies are born in prison. Then Patrick would get the baby exclusively and his built in babysitter can help him "raise' his son. Oh what joy.

#8   2013/08/16 02:30PM
    ransomha

Quote cardgirl: If they even cover that detail. There are not a lot of people Britt can call. Patrick or Nic. I think she would call Patrick, which is a bad idea because he is already suspicious of her and her mother. When he finds out that she was arrested because her mother left behind evidence in Sabrina's apartment, I think he will help her, but keep her at a distance. If he helps her it will only be because of the baby.

I don't think Britt know everything her mother is doing, or did especially the part about Robin. Well at least if Patrick does not help Britt she will have some other place to live instead of at Sabrina's house. It's true a lot of babies are born in prison. Then Patrick would get the baby exclusively and his built in babysitter can help him "raise' his son. Oh what joy.

I don't think Britt can be blamed for anything that her mother has done any more then Patrick can be blamed for anything his father has done.

I don't think Patrick is suspicious of Britt at all. He thinks she fessed up all her lies and they are in a good place.

Her mother could have been in the apartment without her knowledge. It's not like Britt let her in. She was there when she got home.

When woman have babies in prison, they are allowed to keep them one year and what would Britt be in prison for? I don't think they can keep her.

#9   2013/08/16 02:33PM
    rynn

;) Are we watching the same soap? Britt is not having Patrick's baby, she is having Dante & Lulu's. Why do they continue to put conniving women like Britt in Patrick's life? It makes him look so stupid & he is an excellent doctor. Move on with this story line & bring Robin back.
    Let Britt and Nicolas get together without the baby.

#10   2013/08/16 02:36PM
    ransomha

Quote rynn: Are we watching the same soap? Britt is not having Patrick's baby, she is having Dante & Lulu's. Why do they continue to put conniving women like Britt in Patrick's life? It makes him look so stupid & he is an excellent doctor. Move on with this story line & bring Robin back.
    Let Britt and Nicolas get together without the baby.

We don't know who's baby Britt is carrying.

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list