List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Why oh why SPOILER from today's show mentioned.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why oh why SPOILER from today's show mentioned.

Started by PowerPlay at 2013/08/16 11:45AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/16 05:04PM, Views: 1098, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/08/16 11:45AM
    Why oh why
    PowerPlay

would they rid the actress that plays Connie/Kate and bring back Richard Simmons? Who wanted him? I sure as heck don't! Annoying pointless character. Please if they want to bring people back bring back someone viewers want!

#2   2013/08/16 12:38PM
    Re: Why oh why
    genhospchat

Well that answered that for those of us that haven't watched yet.

#3   2013/08/16 01:21PM
    Re: Why oh why SPOILER from today's show mentioned.
    elijahsgotit

I think it was obvious that it would be Richard Simmons by the reaction Lucy had at the end of the last episode.

#4   2013/08/16 02:02PM
    VioletteD

I think a lot of people thought it would be obvious it was Frisco too. I only thought it was Richard because I read he was coming back at some point.

Personally, I thought this visit was better than the Nurses Ball visit and didn't think it would be such a bad thing if he came back now and then.

Please remember, spoilers need to be identified. I updated this title for the admin.

#5   2013/08/16 04:52PM
    raylit

Quote VioletteD: I think a lot of people thought it would be obvious it was Frisco too. I only thought it was Richard because I read he was coming back at some point.

Personally, I thought this visit was better than the Nurses Ball visit and didn't think it would be such a bad thing if he came back now and then.

Please remember, spoilers need to be identified. I updated this title for the admin.

I was thinking it was probably Frisco, cause Felicia never had a issue with Richard S that I know of!!

#6   2013/08/16 04:52PM
    raylit

Quote VioletteD: I think a lot of people thought it would be obvious it was Frisco too. I only thought it was Richard because I read he was coming back at some point.

I was thinking it was probably Frisco, cause Felicia never had a issue with Richard S that I know of!!

#7   2013/08/16 05:04PM
    BringBackStarr

THEORY----Is it possible Richard has arrived to teach Felix how to be more manly?...Since richard was talking about Manliness today----And I know I think of masculinity when I think Richard Simmons...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list