List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Okay i'm lost

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Okay i'm lost

Started by ashuri-chan at 2013/08/16 11:15AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/16 06:25PM, Views: 730, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/08/16 11:15AM
    Okay i'm lost
    ashuri-chan

Obviously since I haven't been watching closely enough. I get why A.J would be mad. I guess i get why Sonny is mad.....not really.

But I heard that Connie is going to be the town pariah. Just because she printed the truth about Kiku not being a Q? Why is this such a big deal? Why does everyone in town want to live in denial? Well i mean except for Michael, he was probably doing somersaults when he found out.

#2   2013/08/16 12:14PM
    Re: Okay i'm lost
    genhospchat

Quote ashuri-chan: Obviously since I haven't been watching closely enough. I get why A.J would be mad. I guess i get why Sonny is mad.....not really.

But I heard that Connie is going to be the town pariah. Just because she printed the truth about Kiku not being a Q? Why is this such a big deal? Why does everyone in town want to live in denial? Well i mean except for Michael, he was probably doing somersaults when he found out.

Is this a spoiler or something you've heard people speculating?

Since she is leaving the show, of course they have to send her off with no reason to bring her back and if everyone doesn't like her, easy to do. I suspect too that it's to give reason for Sonny to be with Olivia instead. I wonder if she'll be killed off (don't want to know if it's a spoiler, just a thought)?

#3   2013/08/16 02:39PM
    rynn

Do not like Sonny with Olivia, they need to find someone other then Olivia for him.

#4   2013/08/16 02:51PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote rynn: Do not like Sonny with Olivia, they need to find someone other then Olivia for him.

No worries, Sonny moves form woman to woman like a dog in heat. If Connie leaves he will all of a sudden turn back to Oliva and then once that has worn off on him he will set his sites on a new lady.

#5   2013/08/16 05:10PM
    BringBackStarr

None of Sonnys relationships last...He really needs to find a submissive mail order bride who doesnt speak english. At least then his next marriage would have a shot...Just make sure the bride is at least TWENTY years younger and likes being yelled at by a husband who waves around a gun....LOL

#6   2013/08/16 06:09PM
    genhospchat

Quote BringBackStarr: None of Sonnys relationships last...He really needs to find a submissive mail order bride who doesnt speak english. At least then his next marriage would have a shot...Just make sure the bride is at least TWENTY years younger and likes being yelled at by a husband who waves around a gun....LOL

Nope she needs to talk so she can stroke his ego and tell him how manly but misunderstood her is.

#7   2013/08/16 06:25PM
    BringBackStarr

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote BringBackStarr: None of Sonnys relationships last...He really needs to find a submissive mail order bride who doesnt speak english. At least then his next marriage would have a shot...Just make sure the bride is at least TWENTY years younger and likes being yelled at by a husband who waves around a gun....LOL

Nope she needs to talk so she can stroke his ego and tell him how manly but misunderstood her is.

Awesome Suggestion....Maybe if she just learns the phrases "Yes Sonny" and "Absolutely Sonny"....And the occasional "Alexis is arranging your bail now"....LOL

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list