List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: WHERE IS FRANCO????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WHERE IS FRANCO????

Started by maggsmay at 2013/08/15 05:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/18 05:44PM, Views: 871, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/15 05:11PM
    WHERE IS FRANCO????
    maggsmay

ok, what I really mean is , Where is RH?????

Suddenly he seems to be completely out of the picture, does this mean RH is leaving GH??????

god i hope not!!!!

has anyone heard anything at all??

#2   2013/08/15 05:22PM
    Re: WHERE IS FRANCO????
    Peach54

He's filming elsewhere and that is why they have him in a coma.

#3   2013/08/15 05:27PM
    maggsmay

Quote Peach54: He's filming elsewhere and that is why they have him in a coma.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I see, well that would make sense. Not surprising that RH would be busy. He is a gifted actor!

Thank you

#4   2013/08/16 07:51AM
    maja

RH was filming the Showtime series Califonication that's why they have him in a coma.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/16 07:52AM
    #5   2013/08/16 07:53AM
    Bizlet

Quote maja: RH was filming the Showtime series Califoniacation that's why they have him in a coma.

It figures I would drop my Showtime.

#6   2013/08/16 08:28AM
    Axl Rose

It seems Franco will find out that Kiki is not his daughter and that Ava has been lying to him all this time, I wonder what Franco will do, will he kill Ava? If he does then Ava will truly deserve it but at the same time Franco then would risk Derek Wells/Julian's wrath

#7   2013/08/16 08:28AM
    Axl Rose

It seems Franco will find out that Kiki is not his daughter and that Ava has been lying to him all this time, I wonder what Franco will do, will he kill Ava? If he does then Ava will truly deserve it but at the same time Franco then would risk Derek Wells/Julian's wrath

#8   2013/08/16 11:49AM
    PowerPlay

I dislike this character too. I do like Dr. Obracht as one of the new comers and Julian. Both are interesting characters and I don't mind watching them. I so like Dr. Obracht as a villain so much more than Helena!

#9   2013/08/16 11:53AM
    Axl Rose

Quote PowerPlay: I dislike this character too. I do like Dr. Obracht as one of the new comers and Julian. Both are interesting characters and I don't mind watching them. I so like Dr. Obracht as a villain so much more than Helena!

But I wouldn't be surprised if they have Franco end up being connected to Obrecht as well, and that perhaps Franco ended up at the Swiss clinic after Jason shot him

#10   2013/08/16 12:12PM
    genhospchat

I have LOVED not having him around. His story is pointless and he is a waste of GENERAL HOSPITAL characters. Kiki as well! Take Ava too!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list