List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Vampires and Corinth...Is Eterna next?..sigh

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Vampires and Corinth...Is Eterna next?..sigh

Started by BringBackStarr at 2013/08/15 03:24PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/17 08:09PM, Views: 2799, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/08/16 07:47AM
    Re: Vampires and Corinth...Is Eterna next?..sigh
    Nightmoves

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves: I loved the reference to Loving and Corinth. Loving is where I first fell in love with Ted King and became a fan of Laura Wright.

Michael Weatherly from NCIS was also on Loving.

a fellow NCIS fan?

Yes I love NCIS and love Mark Harmon so sexy for an older guy

#22   2013/08/16 07:54AM
    oltllover

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves: I loved the reference to Loving and Corinth. Loving is where I first fell in love with Ted King and became a fan of Laura Wright.

a fellow NCIS fan?

Excellent show, wonderful cast. and ditto on Mark
    did you see the episode a few years back with Brandon Barash(johnny zaccara)

#23   2013/08/16 08:04AM
    Nightmoves

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:

a fellow NCIS fan?

NO! I did not see that epidode and I thought I had seen them all! I'll have to check it out.

Have you heard who is leaving the show?

#24   2013/08/16 08:06AM
    Howie79

I also enjoyed the little nod to Loving. Hard to believe that show has been gone that long.

I am probably showing my age, but wasn't the actor who played Mike Corbin, Sonny's dad, on Ryan's Hope? I think a little nod to days gone by is nice. I also used to love when characters crossed soaps. I think that they used to do that for ratings boosts way back when.

#25   2013/08/16 08:06AM
    tessicapls

Quote BringBackStarr: Ok...First let me say I LOVED Loving----Gwyneth Alden, Ava, Trisha and Steve-----heck I even rooted for Zona Beachum....HOWEVER....

This has really got to stop....

We suffered thru the Vampire who wasnt a vampire who forced Rafe to eat stale bread on a filthy dock (or whatever the stupid storyline was)....

Now we have Luke and Holly wandering thru the Alden mansion?...Seriously?...

Does anyone else know the actors who play Alcazar, Tracy, Carly, and Olivia were all on The City?....Sigh....

Will the trail lead to Eterna next?...Perhaps the old Fraternity Rowe studio?....This is LAZY storytelling....

Totally disagree! The nod to the history of ABC Daytime has been great, and I welcome the references. Rather than lazy, I find it very clever.

#26   2013/08/16 08:11AM
    Nightmoves

Quote Howie79: I also enjoyed the little nod to Loving. Hard to believe that show has been gone that long.

I am probably showing my age, but wasn't the actor who played Mike Corbin, Sonny's dad, on Ryan's Hope? I think a little nod to days gone by is nice. I also used to love when characters crossed soaps. I think that they used to do that for ratings boosts way back when.

Yes he was! I believe his name was Roger. He was in love w/Jill but married Delia who went on to play on OLTL!

#27   2013/08/16 08:11AM
    oltllover

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:

a fellow NCIS fan?

NO! I did not see that epidode and I thought I had seen them all! I'll have to check it out.

the episode is from several years ago. the episode was titled "escaped" if you want to try and find on you tube or hulu or one of those type sights. and YES I heard

#28   2013/08/16 08:14AM
    Nightmoves

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:

a fellow NCIS fan?

the episode is from several years ago. the episode was titled "escaped" if you want to try and find on you tube or hulu or one of those type sights. and YES I heard

Thanks I will look it up! She will be hard to replace

#29   2013/08/16 12:46PM
    genhospchat

Quote BringBackStarr: Ok...First let me say I LOVED Loving----Gwyneth Alden, Ava, Trisha and Steve-----heck I even rooted for Zona Beachum....HOWEVER....

This has really got to stop....

We suffered thru the Vampire who wasnt a vampire who forced Rafe to eat stale bread on a filthy dock (or whatever the stupid storyline was)....

Now we have Luke and Holly wandering thru the Alden mansion?...Seriously?...

Does anyone else know the actors who play Alcazar, Tracy, Carly, and Olivia were all on The City?....Sigh....

Will the trail lead to Eterna next?...Perhaps the old Fraternity Rowe studio?....This is LAZY storytelling....

We had OLTL on the show and there has always been crossover with AMC so why not another show?

#30   2013/08/16 05:02PM
    BringBackStarr

Since there are LOVING fans here....Anyone else know that Roya Megnot passed away? She played Ava...She always had a Tina Lord quality about her and I was shocked someone so young passed...

It would be awesome if one of the Aldens are in the basement when Luke gets there...

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list