List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Not my mother's keeper

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Not my mother's keeper

Started by ransomha at 2013/08/15 01:15PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/22 12:45PM, Views: 2169, Replies: 57
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/16 06:09AM
    Re: Not my mother's keeper
    ransomha

Quote lovelyliz: Britt sure is he!! responsible for her own self. She may not be her Mother's keeper but she knew right from wrong just like her Mother. Time for Ms. Sneaky pants take responsibility of her own actions. Ugh hate this character.

Britt mentioned it was the first time her mother showed any interest in her love life. Britt may have been enjoying any attention from a very distant/cold mother.
    I have always liked this character and like her more every day!

#12   2013/08/16 06:14AM
    ransomha

Quote lovelyliz: Britt sure is he!! responsible for her own self. She may not be her Mother's keeper but she knew right from wrong just like her Mother. Time for Ms. Sneaky pants take responsibility of her own actions. Ugh hate this character.

IF Britt finds out about Robin, finds her and brings her home she will be PC's new hero.

#13   2013/08/16 12:44PM
    genhospchat

Quote ransomha:

IF Britt finds out about Robin, finds her and brings her home she will be PC's new hero.

Spectulation: I'm not sure that Britt would do that, at least not right away, because she knows she'd never get Patrick for sure. Perhaps if they have her getting close to Nikolas, she decides she doesn't want Patrick as the dad anymore because he either took custody from her or she wants to break up Patrick and Sabrina, THEN she would reveal Robin is alive. She wouldn't do it out of the goodness of her heart but for her own selfish reasons.

#14   2013/08/16 02:33PM
    ransomha

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:

Spectulation: I'm not sure that Britt would do that, at least not right away, because she knows she'd never get Patrick for sure. Perhaps if they have her getting close to Nikolas, she decides she doesn't want Patrick as the dad anymore because he either took custody from her or she wants to break up Patrick and Sabrina, THEN she would reveal Robin is alive. She wouldn't do it out of the goodness of her heart but for her own selfish reasons.

I disagree. I think she'll be appalled when she finds out what her mother did to Robin and want to do her part to make amends. I don't think Britt is really that bad of a person.

#15   2013/08/16 02:41PM
    shepmajor

Quote ransomha:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:

I disagree. I think she'll be appalled when she finds out what her mother did to Robin and want to do her part to make amends. I don't think Britt is really that bad of a person.

No? She knows how whacked her mother is AND that she ever so recently tried to kill someone with malice aforethought and is helping her cover that up.... that's pretty bad, don't you think?

#16   2013/08/16 02:41PM
    cardgirl

Quote ransomha:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:

Britt is bad, but not evil as her mother. If I had not seen her show some guilt and remorse about what she is doing to Patrick in terms of the baby, I would think she was pure evil and could care less who she hurts. But she does seem to feel bad, so she is still bad, just not as evil as her mother.

I don't think she knows Robin is alive and if she finds out, I think she would tell Patrick. I don't think she would be that cruel. She can reveal that without telling him about the baby. It would put anxst in the relationship with Robin and Patrick. Britt would still have to be in the picture. Robin would forgive Patrick...maybe. But she will not like having Britt in the picture. I would much rather it be Robin to figure out the baby is not his than Sabrina....who will be out of the picture if Robin comes home.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/16 02:45PM
    #17   2013/08/16 07:38PM
    ransomha

Quote shepmajor:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:

No? She knows how whacked her mother is AND that she ever so recently tried to kill someone with malice aforethought and is helping her cover that up.... that's pretty bad, don't you think?

Within the time she figured out her mother's involvement with Duke and the police were banging on her door was all of a matter of minutes. Yes, she let her mother slip away and didn't immediately turn her in. I think turing your mother into the police would not be an easy thing to do. I'd bet Britt is hoping she slips back to Europe so she doesn't have to deal with her. I don't think Britt is awful because she didn't turn her mother into Anna.

#18   2013/08/16 07:42PM
    ransomha

Quote cardgirl:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:

Britt is bad, but not evil as her mother. If I had not seen her show some guilt and remorse about what she is doing to Patrick in terms of the baby, I would think she was pure evil and could care less who she hurts. But she does seem to feel bad, so she is still bad, just not as evil as her mother.

I don't think she knows Robin is alive and if she finds out, I think she would tell Patrick. I don't think she would be that cruel. She can reveal that without telling him about the baby. It would put anxst in the relationship with Robin and Patrick. Britt would still have to be in the picture. Robin would forgive Patrick...maybe. But she will not like having Britt in the picture. I would much rather it be Robin to figure out the baby is not his than Sabrina....who will be out of the picture if Robin comes home.

I agree.
    I think if Britt knew about Robin, she'd tell. I also think she'd bow out.

Britt's "big crime" was not being nice to Emma and more recently, not turning her mother into the police.

The baby was her way to make him love her which is both sad and pathetic. This is a woman craving love.

#19   2013/08/16 07:54PM
    stephanie215

Quote ransomha:
    Quote cardgirl:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:

I agree.
    I think if Britt knew about Robin, she'd tell. I also think she'd bow out.

Britt's "big crime" was not being nice to Emma and more recently, not turning her mother into the police.

The baby was her way to make him love her which is both sad and pathetic. This is a woman craving love.

Brit has done some bad things, but I don't think she would keep Robin's whereabouts a secret. I agree she needs someone to show her some kindness. I like Brit the way she is though.

#20   2013/08/16 07:59PM
    jl4ever

After dealing with crazy Lisa Niles for almost two years, why would Patrick need Sabrina or Felix snooping in his business with Britt?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list