List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Not my mother's keeper

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Not my mother's keeper

Started by ransomha at 2013/08/15 01:15PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/22 12:45PM, Views: 2171, Replies: 57
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/15 01:15PM
    Not my mother's keeper
    ransomha

Britt is not responsible for her mother's actions and plans.

We now know for certain that Britt has no knowledge of Robin or why her mother was so helpful with Britt snagging Patrick.

Sabrina using the excuse of don't you want to know who your son will be spending time with was so transparent.

Like does she hang out with her father or grandparents?

Do we see Patrick's dad more then once a year?

Anna lives in town and rarely sees Emma.

Sabrina is just looking for trouble because she is so jealous . And Felix, has NOTHING going on in his life. He loves to look for drama.

Britt can't control what her mother has done in the past or what she's up to now. I'm glad Doc'O left before Britt got in any deeper.

SO AWAY SABRINA ...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/15 01:18PM
    #2   2013/08/15 01:33PM
    Re: Not my mother's keeper
    stephanie215

Quote ransomha: Britt is not responsible for her mother's actions and plans.

We now know for certain that Britt has no knowledge of Robin or why her mother was so helpful with Britt snagging Patrick.

Sabrina using the excuse of don't you want to know who your son will be spending time with was so transparent.

Sabrina is just looking for trouble because she is so jealous . And Felix, has NOTHING going on in his life. He loves to look for drama.

Britt can't control what her mother has done in the past or what she's up to now. I'm glad Doc'O left before Britt got in any deeper.

SO AWAY SABRINA ...

I never did think Brit knew anything about Robin. Yes, Brit has lied about a lot of things, but she seems to have a heart. I don't think she would go along with kidnapping Robin. Also I think Dr. O is pushing Brit all for revenge and using her daughter. If she is really her daughter.

#3   2013/08/15 01:55PM
    sharonismygirl

SO AWAY SABRINA ...

Guessing you are a Sabrina HATER!!!....Sabrina was only trying to enlighten Patrick on the truth about Britt and her mother!...She didn't lie to Patrick, only the truth!!...What is wrong with the truth??....Britt did get involved with scaming Patrick, with her mother, and that is also true!!...

Judy

#4   2013/08/15 02:19PM
    ransomha

Quote stephanie215:

SO AWAY SABRINA ...

I never did think Brit knew anything about Robin. Yes, Brit has lied about a lot of things, but she seems to have a heart. I don't think she would go along with kidnapping Robin. Also I think Dr. O is pushing Brit all for revenge and using her daughter. If she is really her daughter.

i never thought she knew about Robin either but, i've read a few posts that posters weren't sure. Your thought of Britt not being Dr. O's is a good one.
    I hope she isn't! I hope she's Felix's mother.

#5   2013/08/15 02:24PM
    ransomha

Quote sharonismygirl:

SO AWAY SABRINA ...

Guessing you are a Sabrina HATER!!!....Sabrina was only trying to enlighten Patrick on the truth about Britt and her mother!...She didn't lie to Patrick, only the truth!!...What is wrong with the truth??....Britt did get involved with scaming Patrick, with her mother, and that is also true!!...

Judy

You guessed correctly! I can't stand Sabrina! She's a nosey , insecure , smothering twit. Let Patrick be a man. He survived without her in the past. Getting married, having a child, becoming a successful surgeon. I don't think he needs her to meddle into every aspect of his life. She needs to bud out and keep her imbecile of a friend away from Patrick's daughter. So far he's taught her "Britch" and "hooking up". Just what every 6 year old needs in her vocabulary.

#6   2013/08/15 02:33PM
    cardgirl

I don't think Britt could possibly know every evil thing her parents are up to. I don't now think she even understands why Mommy Dearest was so helpful in this Patrick scheme. Which Britt is clearly feeling some guilt over, guilt leads to remorse. I also don't think any of it was really about duping Patrick, but more about hurting Anna as much as she could. Britt is clearly just a pawn in this. That does not excuse her lies to Patrick. I think she will fess up when she figures out how evil her mother really has been.

I just looked at Sabrina's "report" as informing Patrick. Still, that does not necessarily mean Britt is just as evil.

And um as long as were worrying about who the "children" are exposed to, somebody needs to keep Felix in check. Just because he follows Sabrina around like a puppy dog, because he has NO LIFE, does not mean he is fit to be around Emma.

I don't get why nobody thinks Patrick is not smart enough to be suspicious of Britt all on his own. I am sure he is leary. It does not change the fact, that until he finds out that he is not the baby daddy, that he has to still find a way to amicably deal with Britt. Short of turning his back on the baby, which he would never do, what can he do?

#7   2013/08/15 02:42PM
    tinasfatheri...

SO AWAY SABRINA ...

Au Contraire. Sabrina Skypes with Noah.

I actually agreed with something Sabrina said on Wednesday's episode.
    It went something like this.. and I'm paraphrasing here..."Oh, Patrick, I hate to be a downer, but.... "

YES, Sabrina, you are a downer. Please leave.

#8   2013/08/15 02:42PM
    Gideon58

Yeah, Dr. O's presence in Port Charles was causing a real risk for Britt, not that I have any sympathy for Britt, but where Robin and Robert are concerned, she really is innocent and I don't think she should have to pay for her parents' crimes.

#9   2013/08/15 05:45PM
    ransomha

Quote sharonismygirl:

SO AWAY SABRINA ...

Judy

Speaking of being truthful, why do you think Patrick didn't share with Sabrina his conversation with Britt when she confessed the fake abortion attempt and fake illness? Why would he keep that from her?

#10   2013/08/15 06:33PM
    lovelyliz

Britt sure is he!! responsible for her own self. She may not be her Mother's keeper but she knew right from wrong just like her Mother. Time for Ms. Sneaky pants take responsibility of her own actions. Ugh hate this character.

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list