List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The wedding

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The wedding

Started by corazon at 2013/08/15 12:50PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/19 01:48PM, Views: 3546, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/08/16 09:52AM
    Re: The wedding
    smoken

I exspesed and opinion and I am getting trashed for it I do not speak for everyone I speak for my self a long time fan. When was the last time Mac had a good storyline it has been more than a decade and frankly since felica came back he is still in the background with no real chemistry with felica so show me were are the mac and felica fans because if they liked him they would have created a story along time ago for him again this is my opinion not anyone elses and I do not speak for others so some posters should not trash people for expressing opinions.

#22   2013/08/16 10:00AM
    PatsMom

I think its Heather.

#23   2013/08/16 12:22PM
    genhospchat

Quote smoken: I exspesed and opinion and I am getting trashed for it I do not speak for everyone I speak for my self a long time fan. When was the last time Mac had a good storyline it has been more than a decade and frankly since felica came back he is still in the background with no real chemistry with felica so show me were are the mac and felica fans because if they liked him they would have created a story along time ago for him again this is my opinion not anyone elses and I do not speak for others so some posters should not trash people for expressing opinions.

I assume this is at me since I am the only one that responded to you. I wasn't putting you down or saying not to express an opinion so I apologize if you felt that way.

What I was saying was that YOU said "no one likes Mac and Felicia" and just now said "so show me were are the mac and felica fans because if they liked him they would have created a story along time ago for him" so saying "no one" and "where are the mac and felicia fans" yes that IS you talking for everyone.

If you don't like them, cool but that doesn't mean there aren't thousands of fans out there.

#24   2013/08/16 03:26PM
    cardgirl

Bringing in Richard Simmons was dumb and a waste of time. Although, it was funny when he made the reference to Demi Moore who got her start on GH just like he did. Besides that it was stupid.

This whole wedding in a bar was dumb. Mac and Felicia deserved a nice wedding in a church. If they were just getting married in the bar, why was Maxie so upset about having to find other vender's? The food probably came from the bar, I didn't see any food besides the cake, and to cancel that would have not cost that much. There were no photographers, Lucy was probably officiating for free. A lot of hype for nothing I think.

And did anybody notice Maxie was wearing her necklace and then not wearing it the next scene and the wearing it again. I guess whoever is in charge of continuity was on break during that scene and forgot to tell her to put the necklace back on.

#25   2013/08/16 06:03PM
    rainhue

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote smoken: Jack Wagner spoke nothing but the truth about this show. Why bring back faorites like Frisco and then ruin the characters even further at least show the fans the respect they deserve, Frisco was a popular character the writers just screwed him up enough to bate him. No one likes Mac and felica they could not even have a bachler and batchleret party, they have zero chemistry and are just used as backdrop. I respect the writers for what they have done but why bring charters back if they have nothing for them that is disrespectful to fans of those favorite characters. Mac needs a good woman and felica is not it please find Mac a real woman this is my opinion.

NO ONE likes Mac and Felicia? Good to know you speak for everyone in the world. I like them and I know thousands of others do as well.

I liked Frisco and Felicia back in the day but Frisco now seems to be in love with himself, is possessive and I am quite glad he gone. Mac raised Felicia's kids when Frisco bailed on them so I don't feel he deserves to be in Felicia or Maxie's lives and good riddance to him.

Sounds like JW is having an ego trip. He read the script and still chose to do the show. Seems someone has sour grapes that he's no longer "all that" and blames the writers now because they are new writers. How was this writing different from any other appearances he made in the past? He came in, wanted Felicia back, got her all up in arms, got the girls excited and he them left them. He's been written the exact same by every writer. I dont recall him ever being upset at any of the other writers. Time for him to put his ego in check and move on!

I am one of the thousands that like Mac & Felicia too. They are sweet together without all the drama.

#26   2013/08/16 07:27PM
    ransomha

Richard, why?

#27   2013/08/16 08:07PM
    stephanie215

Not sure why Richard Simmons was there, but I am grateful for the first time he was wearing pants.

#28   2013/08/17 04:30AM
    ransomha

Quote stephanie215: Not sure why Richard Simmons was there, but I am grateful for the first time he was wearing pants.

Too funny!

IRL he's a great guy. Helping many overweight people and people with low self esteem. He runs fitness and nutrition cruses for older people. BUT....... his appearance yesterday was just weird.

#29   2013/08/17 06:06AM
    Mom2RedHead

Quote MikeLikesSoaps:
    Quote cardgirl: I think it is Richard Simmons. But how can he ruin the wedding? He like Mac and Felicia, and besides that he was long gone off the show way before Mac and Felicia came along. It's not Frisco that is for sure.

And speaking of the wedding. Who gets married in a bar? And when did Lucy become ordained? And how did she get her hair cut so fast? I spose she could have stopped by the beauty shop earlier in the morning. I do like her new hair though it's cute. And are there not rooms upstairs that Felicia could have gotten dressed in instead of the janitor's closet. That was tacky. Loved Maxie's dress though.

Her hair is that short - she wears hair extensions to make it longer. She just took them out for yesterday's show.

I think Lucy just had her haired pinned or tucked under (with bobby pins or something similar). If you saw her from behind, you can notice it. I saw something on another site about it too. Lynn Herring thought of the hairdo herself and does it in real life!

#30   2013/08/17 08:07AM
    stephanie215

Quote ransomha:
    Quote stephanie215: Not sure why Richard Simmons was there, but I am grateful for the first time he was wearing pants.

Too funny!

IRL he's a great guy. Helping many overweight people and people with low self esteem. He runs fitness and nutrition cruses for older people. BUT....... his appearance yesterday was just weird.

Oh I agree, I remember when I was little. My mom would workout with him when he was on t.v. He was great helping people lose weight. He would sometimes move in with people temporary to help them lose weight when they were struggling. I was just was shocked because I don't think I have ever seen him in anything but those teeny shorts and tank top.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list