List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The wedding

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The wedding

Started by corazon at 2013/08/15 12:50PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/19 01:48PM, Views: 3543, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/15 05:12PM
    Re: The wedding
    maggsmay

Quote oltllover: Richard Simmons

I think Richard Simmons as well! You can tell by the look on Lucy's face! lol

#12   2013/08/15 05:23PM
    Maliza001

Quote oltllover:
    Quote corazon: I think it was the bride's ex/ I can't remember his name.

Certainly possible, but after his little hissy fit on twitter, I doubt it.

what hissy fit???

#13   2013/08/15 07:40PM
    smoken

Jack Wagner spoke nothing but the truth about this show. Why bring back faorites like Frisco and then ruin the characters even further at least show the fans the respect they deserve, Frisco was a popular character the writers just screwed him up enough to bate him. No one likes Mac and felica they could not even have a bachler and batchleret party, they have zero chemistry and are just used as backdrop. I respect the writers for what they have done but why bring charters back if they have nothing for them that is disrespectful to fans of those favorite characters. Mac needs a good woman and felica is not it please find Mac a real woman this is my opinion.

#14   2013/08/15 08:41PM
    genhospchat

Quote cardgirl: I think it is Richard Simmons. But how can he ruin the wedding? He like Mac and Felicia, and besides that he was long gone off the show way before Mac and Felicia came along. It's not Frisco that is for sure.

And speaking of the wedding. Who gets married in a bar? And when did Lucy become ordained? And how did she get her hair cut so fast? I spose she could have stopped by the beauty shop earlier in the morning. I do like her new hair though it's cute. And are there not rooms upstairs that Felicia could have gotten dressed in instead of the janitor's closet. That was tacky. Loved Maxie's dress though.

He was at the Nurses Ball when Mac and Felicia were there. It was strange that the camera panned over to Spin as well.

I wondered how everyone was in their clothes they'd been in the day before but Lucy had changed and got her haircut?

I don't find issue in them getting married in a bar since it's Mac's bar. Sam and Jason got married in a Chinese restaurant! Nothing's tackier than that.

#15   2013/08/15 08:48PM
    genhospchat

Quote smoken: Jack Wagner spoke nothing but the truth about this show. Why bring back faorites like Frisco and then ruin the characters even further at least show the fans the respect they deserve, Frisco was a popular character the writers just screwed him up enough to bate him. No one likes Mac and felica they could not even have a bachler and batchleret party, they have zero chemistry and are just used as backdrop. I respect the writers for what they have done but why bring charters back if they have nothing for them that is disrespectful to fans of those favorite characters. Mac needs a good woman and felica is not it please find Mac a real woman this is my opinion.

NO ONE likes Mac and Felicia? Good to know you speak for everyone in the world. I like them and I know thousands of others do as well.

I liked Frisco and Felicia back in the day but Frisco now seems to be in love with himself, is possessive and I am quite glad he gone. Mac raised Felicia's kids when Frisco bailed on them so I don't feel he deserves to be in Felicia or Maxie's lives and good riddance to him.

Sounds like JW is having an ego trip. He read the script and still chose to do the show. Seems someone has sour grapes that he's no longer "all that" and blames the writers now because they are new writers. How was this writing different from any other appearances he made in the past? He came in, wanted Felicia back, got her all up in arms, got the girls excited and he them left them. He's been written the exact same by every writer. I dont recall him ever being upset at any of the other writers. Time for him to put his ego in check and move on!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/15 08:51PM
    #16   2013/08/15 08:51PM
    genhospchat

Quote ransomha: Didn't she make reference to it being a female?

Nope

#17   2013/08/15 09:22PM
    linda1945

Quote oltllover: Richard Simmons

looked & Richard posted back in July that he was 'off to GH' so bet it really is him that showed up at the wedding. No other reason for him to be there other than to give Lucy a hard time. God I hope he doesn't bust into any of his dance moves!!

#18   2013/08/16 05:52AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

Quote cardgirl: I think it is Richard Simmons. But how can he ruin the wedding? He like Mac and Felicia, and besides that he was long gone off the show way before Mac and Felicia came along. It's not Frisco that is for sure.

And speaking of the wedding. Who gets married in a bar? And when did Lucy become ordained? And how did she get her hair cut so fast? I spose she could have stopped by the beauty shop earlier in the morning. I do like her new hair though it's cute. And are there not rooms upstairs that Felicia could have gotten dressed in instead of the janitor's closet. That was tacky. Loved Maxie's dress though.

Her hair is that short - she wears hair extensions to make it longer. She just took them out for yesterday's show.

#19   2013/08/16 06:07AM
    ransomha

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha: Didn't she make reference to it being a female?

Nope

Then i'm guessing Richard.

#20   2013/08/16 06:42AM
    Bettie Davis

Oh, of course its Richard, and I too like Mac and Felicia, people get married in strange places anyway, how about getting married by an Elvis impersonater , He could sing Burning Love.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list