List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: SONNY THE PUNK, REALLY A GUN ALWAYS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SONNY THE PUNK, REALLY A GUN ALWAYS

Started by butterfly52 at 2013/08/14 06:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/15 08:33PM, Views: 1138, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/08/15 08:17PM
    Re: SONNY THE PUNK, REALLY A GUN ALWAYS
    genhospchat

Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote butterfly52: Please move on from this, If the shoe fit wear it. If some keeps saying things that is not intelligent I stand on what I said. Sonny is a punk. Move on, good night.

Ohh so if it's an opinion that differs from yours, its an unintelligent one?? Interesting

What's funny is I agreed with everything she said about Sonny but she read it how she wanted and then called ME the unintelligent one lmao

Yeah, I did find it pretty strange that the OP was arguing with the person that feels the same about Sonny as she does and I hope this doesn't offend you but I kinda burst out laughing when I read the "go to sleep" comment, just because it was so childish that I wasn't expecting it lol I was reading through the posts la dee da and then out of nowhere "go to sleep" lmao

Nope not insulted at all, I thought that was funny too. I don't know that anyone has ever told me, or seen anyone on here or in real life being told to "go to sleep" as a comeback. Lmao

#32   2013/08/15 08:33PM
    Re: SONNY THE PUNK, REALLY A GUN ALWAYS
    elijahsgotit

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote butterfly52: Please move on from this, If the shoe fit wear it. If some keeps saying things that is not intelligent I stand on what I said. Sonny is a punk. Move on, good night.

Ohh so if it's an opinion that differs from yours, its an unintelligent one?? Interesting

What's funny is I agreed with everything she said about Sonny but she read it how she wanted and then called ME the unintelligent one lmao

Yeah, I did find it pretty strange that the OP was arguing with the person that feels the same about Sonny as she does and I hope this doesn't offend you but I kinda burst out laughing when I read the "go to sleep" comment, just because it was so childish that I wasn't expecting it lol I was reading through the posts la dee da and then out of nowhere "go to sleep" lmao

Nope not insulted at all, I thought that was funny too. I don't know that anyone has ever told me, or seen anyone on here or in real life being told to "go to sleep" as a comeback. Lmao

I know right?? It's like "go to sleep" ohh man, what a wicked burn *heavy sarcasm* lmao

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list