List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: SONNY THE PUNK, REALLY A GUN ALWAYS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SONNY THE PUNK, REALLY A GUN ALWAYS

Started by butterfly52 at 2013/08/14 06:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/15 08:33PM, Views: 944, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/08/15 03:50AM
    Re: SONNY THE PUNK, REALLY A GUN ALWAYS
    ransomha

Sonny should have given hit a good pinch! Bad AJ........

#22   2013/08/15 08:52AM
    IslandGirl33

Quote oltllover: For me that scene wasn't even about sonny the gangster it was sonny the protective boyfriend who happens to own a gun. The hit after was something he has been wanting to do for a long time.

Agreed! That hit has been building up in Sonny for a long time! AJ deserved it in my opinion. He's lucky that's all he got.

#23   2013/08/15 01:49PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote oltllover: For me that scene wasn't even about sonny the gangster it was sonny the protective boyfriend who happens to own a gun. The hit after was something he has been wanting to do for a long time.

Agreed! That hit has been building up in Sonny for a long time! AJ deserved it in my opinion. He's lucky that's all he got.

I agree and on top of that, what AJ was saying to Connie about her son was just cruel and he needed to be shut down. Sonny was happy to oblige

#24   2013/08/15 02:26PM
    ransomha

Was this suppose to say "Sonny the HUNK?"

#25   2013/08/15 02:36PM
    tinasfatheri...

Quote ransomha: Was this suppose to say "Sonny the HUNK?"

Perhaps. But I think OP took her own advice and went to sleep after she posted her incoherent remarks.

#26   2013/08/15 02:40PM
    shepmajor

Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote IslandGirl33:

I agree and on top of that, what AJ was saying to Connie about her son was just cruel and he needed to be shut down. Sonny was happy to oblige

Yes, it was cruel... it was also virtually the same thing Sonny had already thrown in her face himself. Difference being that Sonny apologized for going there right after he said it.

#27   2013/08/15 02:42PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote tinasfatherinlostins:
    Quote ransomha: Was this suppose to say "Sonny the HUNK?"

Perhaps. But I think OP took her own advice and went to sleep after she posted her incoherent remarks.

Lmao

She really only made those first initial posts after creating the thread and then once she got replies she didn't wanna hear, she just up and disappeared lol

#28   2013/08/15 02:45PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote shepmajor:
    Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote IslandGirl33:

Yes, it was cruel... it was also virtually the same thing Sonny had already thrown in her face himself. Difference being that Sonny apologized for going there right after he said it.

Yes it was pretty much the same but as you pointed out, Sonny immediately realized what he'd said was wrong and apologized where as AJ showed absolutely no remorse for his words or trying to choke Connie into oblivion.

#29   2013/08/15 03:57PM
    shepmajor

Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote IslandGirl33:

Yes it was pretty much the same but as you pointed out, Sonny immediately realized what he'd said was wrong and apologized where as AJ showed absolutely no remorse for his words or trying to choke Connie into oblivion.

Sonny also has a relationship with the woman, though, and supposedly loves her, whereas AJ doesn't. He was still reeling and in the heat/burn of his rage. Not that he should have laid a finger on Connie.

Gotta give Sonny a little credit though, because his usual M.O. is to spit out the venom, break some barware and then physically toss the woman from his property/life - with absolutely no apology. For him to immediately apologize is quite a feat for him, so bravo.

What wasn't so great was him coming down on AJ for saying the same thing he did. Like always, it's okay for Sonny to do something, but not for anyone else.

#30   2013/08/15 06:48PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote shepmajor:
    Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote IslandGirl33:

Sonny also has a relationship with the woman, though, and supposedly loves her, whereas AJ doesn't. He was still reeling and in the heat/burn of his rage. Not that he should have laid a finger on Connie.

Gotta give Sonny a little credit though, because his usual M.O. is to spit out the venom, break some barware and then physically toss the woman from his property/life - with absolutely no apology. For him to immediately apologize is quite a feat for him, so bravo.

What wasn't so great was him coming down on AJ for saying the same thing he did. Like always, it's okay for Sonny to do something, but not for anyone else.

Well Sonny's words were about Connie not knowing anything about parenting, which was wrong but AJ went far beyond that when he said that Connie killed her son and then came back to finish him off. I still can't get how AJ choking Connie is excusable because he was in a fit of rage. Not saying that's what your doing because I know you already said it's wrong but some have said well he was mad..So what?? You don't get to choke someone because your mad. If he had gone after Sonny that'd be different because Sonny can defend himself. Connie couldn't.

I definitely do not wear rose colored glasses where Sonny is concerned, I was beyond furious when he threatened to kill Carly so if this was him that assaulted Connie, I'd feel the exact same way. There's no excuse for physically going after someone smaller than you who can't defend themselves and it annoys me that AJ has pretty much already been forgiven for it. Jmho.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list