List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: SONNY THE PUNK, REALLY A GUN ALWAYS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SONNY THE PUNK, REALLY A GUN ALWAYS

Started by butterfly52 at 2013/08/14 06:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/15 08:33PM, Views: 1095, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/14 06:49PM
    Re: SONNY THE PUNK, REALLY A GUN ALWAYS
    stephanie215

Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote butterfly52: He is a punk and anyone that defends that is punk too. I am sure most in that situation would rather duck it out than to be smash with a gun. He was not going to fight with his fist. He is always a coward, it did not make a difference about who came into the room. GH writers alway portray him as a gangster, and gangsters don't use fist, they use guns.

Please don't start insulting fellow posters just because you dislike Sonny. You just called at least two posters on this thread punks and I'm one of them. I don't appreciate that.

I certainly don't agree with everything Sonny does but we are all entitled to share our opinions without being called names for it.

I agree. Sonny might be a bad boy. I love him. Everybody is intitled to their opinion, but to say mean things to people who do is not right. You hate him fine you have that right to say voice that, but others have a right to voice that they do without being called names.

#12   2013/08/14 06:57PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote stephanie215:
    Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote butterfly52: He is a punk and anyone that defends that is punk too. I am sure most in that situation would rather duck it out than to be smash with a gun. He was not going to fight with his fist. He is always a coward, it did not make a difference about who came into the room. GH writers alway portray him as a gangster, and gangsters don't use fist, they use guns.

Please don't start insulting fellow posters just because you dislike Sonny. You just called at least two posters on this thread punks and I'm one of them. I don't appreciate that.

I certainly don't agree with everything Sonny does but we are all entitled to share our opinions without being called names for it.

I agree. Sonny might be a bad boy. I love him. Everybody is intitled to their opinion, but to say mean things to people who do is not right. You hate him fine you have that right to say voice that, but others have a right to voice that they do without being called names.

Exactly.

I've always been a Sonny fan and sometimes he does things I really do not like but I can still love the character without loving all of his actions and I should be able to do so without being called a punk. We all should.

What was said to Genhospchat was unacceptable as well. Telling the poster to go to sleep because they expressed an opinion that the OP didn't wanna hear was beyond childish. It's like something I would expect to hear from a teenager.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/14 06:59PM
    #13   2013/08/14 07:09PM
    butterfly52

Please move on from this, If the shoe fit wear it. If some keeps saying things that is not intelligent I stand on what I said. Sonny is a punk. Move on, good night.

#14   2013/08/14 07:49PM
    genhospchat

Quote butterfly52: Maybe you should watch again. He was not defending himself and if he was did AJ have a gun? I will ignore you because this is begining to be not so intelligent. DEFENDING HIMSEL????? Why? AJ was not doing anything to the coward, punk, little woman!! He always does that hold a gun that is what he knows. Even going back to the women Faith Roscoe he did the same thing and she was a women. He is a punk. I could beat his a$$ all day long in the real world. Please go to sleep you are not making sense.

Hahahaha read what I said and stop acting so immature

#15   2013/08/14 07:57PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote butterfly52: Please move on from this, If the shoe fit wear it. If some keeps saying things that is not intelligent I stand on what I said. Sonny is a punk. Move on, good night.

Ohh so if it's an opinion that differs from yours, its an unintelligent one?? Interesting

#16   2013/08/14 08:01PM
    genhospchat

Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote butterfly52: Please move on from this, If the shoe fit wear it. If some keeps saying things that is not intelligent I stand on what I said. Sonny is a punk. Move on, good night.

Ohh so if it's an opinion that differs from yours, its an unintelligent one?? Interesting

What's funny is I agreed with everything she said about Sonny but she read it how she wanted and then called ME the unintelligent one lmao

#17   2013/08/14 08:42PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote elijahsgotit:

What's funny is I agreed with everything she said about Sonny but she read it how she wanted and then called ME the unintelligent one lmao

Yeah, I did find it pretty strange that the OP was arguing with the person that feels the same about Sonny as she does and I hope this doesn't offend you but I kinda burst out laughing when I read the "go to sleep" comment, just because it was so childish that I wasn't expecting it lol I was reading through the posts la dee da and then out of nowhere "go to sleep" lmao

#18   2013/08/14 08:43PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote butterfly52: Be a man jump him and fight like a man with his fist. if you were in that situation would you want him to shoot you or charge you with fist and give you a chance to live? DAH! unless one wants to die or be dead I believe one would want a chance. Speaking intelligently.

After reading your, very insulting, posts, I don't think that you are in ANY position to say anything about other people speaking intelligently .... wow

#19   2013/08/14 09:09PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote butterfly52: Be a man jump him and fight like a man with his fist. if you were in that situation would you want him to shoot you or charge you with fist and give you a chance to live? DAH! unless one wants to die or be dead I believe one would want a chance. Speaking intelligently.

After reading your, very insulting, posts, I don't think that you are in ANY position to say anything about other people speaking intelligently .... wow

I agree. there is nothing intelligent about calling people punks for not agreeing with you and telling them to go to sleep until they do.

#20   2013/08/15 02:47AM
    oltllover

For me that scene wasn't even about sonny the gangster it was sonny the protective boyfriend who happens to own a gun. The hit after was something he has been wanting to do for a long time.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list