List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Couple of Spoilers

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Couple of Spoilers

Started by stonecoldhot at 2013/08/14 01:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/15 08:01AM, Views: 1717, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/08/14 01:21PM
    Couple of Spoilers
    stonecoldhot

Not sure if these have been posted
    Connie`s killer is female...hope it`s not Ava that would be a let down as far as a surprise factor goes

Both babies are born..Sounds like another baby switch storyline,or one dies and the other gets it`s heart or something like that. Hope I am wrong!

#2   2013/08/14 02:37PM
    Re: Couple of Spoilers
    iluvtad

Hope your wrong about the babies, no more dying babies pls. I can see one of them being sick tho, and needing blood, and oops the babies blood types don't match bio parents, no surprise there...
    About Connie's killer, it would make sense tho for the killer to be Ava, motive tho? Distracting Sonny so Ava & Julien's plans can go further I think.

#3   2013/08/14 02:49PM
    Bettie Davis

Quote stonecoldhot: Not sure if these have been posted
    Connie`s killer is female...hope it`s not Ava that would be a let down as far as a surprise factor goes

Both babies are born..Sounds like another baby switch storyline,or one dies and the other gets it`s heart or something like that. Hope I am wrong!

I posted a spoiler about a week ago, that Ava killed Connie, but, AJ takes the fall for it

#4   2013/08/14 03:52PM
    atwtfanalways

actually how can it be a baby switch story when both woman know what they are going to have..it will be hard to switch the babies of different sex but if they were to have the same sex babies than i would understand the baby switch..i wouldnt like it but would understand.

#5   2013/08/14 05:40PM
    Hydrangea1953

Quote atwtfanalways:

actually how can it be a baby switch story when both woman know what they are going to have..it will be hard to switch the babies of different sex but if they were to have the same sex babies than i would understand the baby switch..i wouldnt like it but would understand.

Now this is a stretch but I'm going to put it out there.
    Wasn't Britt the doc who identified the genders of both babies?
    Maybe she lied about the genders in order to facilitate a baby switch.

#6   2013/08/14 09:06PM
    IslandGirl33

Quote Hydrangea1953:
    Quote atwtfanalways:

Now this is a stretch but I'm going to put it out there.
    Wasn't Britt the doc who identified the genders of both babies?
    Maybe she lied about the genders in order to facilitate a baby switch.

Perhaps she did but Maxie already had another altrasound with her new doctor which would have been more accurate since she was further along.

#7   2013/08/15 08:00AM
    melirose

Quote iluvtad: Hope your wrong about the babies, no more dying babies pls. I can see one of them being sick tho, and needing blood, and oops the babies blood types don't match bio parents, no surprise there...
    About Connie's killer, it would make sense tho for the killer to be Ava, motive tho? Distracting Sonny so Ava & Julien's plans can go further I think.

I don't think that was her motive although it does make sense. I feel Ava's motive is because Connie let that cat of the bag.

#8   2013/08/15 08:01AM
    Axl Rose

Perhaps it was Derek/Julian who killed Connie or he could have had someone do it for him, mob hit considering he is a Jerome and I am sure he didn't want to get his hands dirty

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list