List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: michael

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

michael

Started by bcocs1 at 2013/08/14 12:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/14 06:02PM, Views: 524, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/14 12:01PM
    michael
    bcocs1

Was michael on todays show

#2   2013/08/14 12:02PM
    Re: michael
    ransomha

Quote bcocs1: Was michael on todays show

No, and not in tomorrow's coming attractions either.

#3   2013/08/14 12:03PM
    oltllover

No not today.

#4   2013/08/14 12:03PM
    ransomha

As a fan of his, what do you think of him going after his brother's girl?

#5   2013/08/14 12:18PM
    Lizzytish

I don't think as badly about Michael for that as I do Sonny. It's so obvious that Kiki feels the same way Michael does -- so why would he approve of Morgan rushing her to the altar? This 19 year old kid with no visible means of support. Please.

#6   2013/08/14 01:00PM
    IslandGirl33

If the tables were turned and Jason was still around, he would have never supported that!

Even if the tables weren't turned, I believe Jason would have tried talking some sense into both Morgan and Sonny!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/14 01:01PM
    #7   2013/08/14 01:38PM
    ransomha

Quote IslandGirl33: If the tables were turned and Jason was still around, he would have never supported that!

Even if the tables weren't turned, I believe Jason would have tried talking some sense into both Morgan and Sonny!

This poster is such a big Michael fan, I thought it would be interesting to read her take, and I agree , I wish Michael could talk about this problem with Jason instead of Sonny or AJ.

#8   2013/08/14 05:04PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote ransomha:
    Quote IslandGirl33: If the tables were turned and Jason was still around, he would have never supported that!

This poster is such a big Michael fan, I thought it would be interesting to read her take, and I agree , I wish Michael could talk about this problem with Jason instead of Sonny or AJ.

I'm a big Michael fan but even I have to say that Michael is dead wrong here. Really, I think they're all wrong but stealing your brother's girl is the worst of all. I don't even like Morgan and he's treated Michael like utter crap but that's still no excuse. It's one thing to be in love with Kiki, it's not like Michael can help the way he feels but to bust into the courthouse and demand they stop the wedding was not cool.

Michael kind of reminded me of Nik's attitude after the reveal of his affair with Liz. Liz showed so much remorse she could barely even live with herself but Nik was all about what he wanted and he never really apologized for trying to snake his brothers girl. He'd say he was sorry but it'd always be something like "I'm sorry but we can't help the way we feel". He was always justifying what he'd done like he was entitled and that's kind of what Michael is doing. In the courthouse he told Kiki "I don't wanna hurt my brother but..." and I'm like okay then why are you doing it??

I love Nik/Liz and Michael/Kiki but stealing your brother's girl is wrong no matter how you spin it. It's betrayal, it's selfish, and there's really no justifying it.

Michael should have admitted to Morgan that he had feelings for Kiki and was gonna keep his distance so they could be happy. Michael should have put Morgan first but that's not very soapy so they decided to take the selfish route instead lol

Jmho.

#9   2013/08/14 05:23PM
    vickidink

Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote ransomha:

I'm a big Michael fan but even I have to say that Michael is dead wrong here. Really, I think they're all wrong but stealing your brother's girl is the worst of all. I don't even like Morgan and he's treated Michael like utter crap but that's still no excuse. It's one thing to be in love with Kiki, it's not like Michael can help the way he feels but to bust into the courthouse and demand they stop the wedding was not cool.

Michael kind of reminded me of Nik's attitude after the reveal of his affair with Liz. Liz showed so much remorse she could barely even live with herself but Nik was all about what he wanted and he never really apologized for trying to snake his brothers girl. He'd say he was sorry but it'd always be something like "I'm sorry but we can't help the way we feel". He was always justifying what he'd done like he was entitled and that's kind of what Michael is doing. In the courthouse he told Kiki "I don't wanna hurt my brother but..." and I'm like okay then why are you doing it??

I love Nik/Liz and Michael/Kiki but stealing your brother's girl is wrong no matter how you spin it. It's betrayal, it's selfish, and there's really no justifying it.

Michael should have admitted to Morgan that he had feelings for Kiki and was gonna keep his distance so they could be happy. Michael should have put Morgan first but that's not very soapy so they decided to take the selfish route instead lol

Jmho.

#10   2013/08/14 05:29PM
    vickidink

Sorry for the error - I am using my phone to post. ITA with everything you said - Michael should be ashamed to be blatantly going after his brother's girl. If he loves his brother surely he would know that coming between his brother and the girl his brother is in love with will cause a huge rift in their relationship. A relationship with a girl/woman may not be forever but your family is.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list