List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Maxie

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Maxie

Started by stonecoldhot at 2013/08/14 11:35AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/04 01:16AM, Views: 3432, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/14 11:35AM
    Maxie
    stonecoldhot

I have always loved Maxie`s hair styles, but what the heck is up with her hair today ,maybe I`m just getting old LOL

#2   2013/08/14 03:38PM
    Re: Maxie
    elijahsgotit

I agree and usually I'm the one defending Maxie's hair styles because I've always thought she looked stunning in almost ever style she's worn but this new hair do is just beyond ridiculous. She's got curly cues going every which way, some even sticking straight up in the air. I mean, really, she looks like a disgruntled poodle lol

#3   2013/08/14 04:41PM
    oltllover

I usually don't comment on an actors appearance but that was alot of curls, I give credit to who ever had to put all those curls in her hair that day.

#4   2013/08/14 09:00PM
    IslandGirl33

No kidding. I have always been a fan of Maxies and have always adored her style but yea... Today's hair style reminded me of a bad perm back in the 80's. Not that I'm speaking from experience he he

#5   2013/08/15 10:05AM
    JaneDoe

LOVED her hair when she went to Lamaze class, but then she magically had it restyled in the time it took her to go to The Floating Rib with Dante and Lulu looking the same as they did during the class and while Brit and Patrick were still in the classroom. It was a total WTF moment, how did she get it styled so fast? I did not really like the tight curls.

#6   2013/08/15 01:52PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote JaneDoe: LOVED her hair when she went to Lamaze class, but then she magically had it restyled in the time it took her to go to The Floating Rib with Dante and Lulu looking the same as they did during the class and while Brit and Patrick were still in the classroom. It was a total WTF moment, how did she get it styled so fast? I did not really like the tight curls.

Me neither

I maintain, disgruntled poodle.

#7   2013/08/15 02:34PM
    Gideon58

Yeah, her hair was a little out of control yesterday.

#8   2013/08/16 10:33AM
    Howie79

Quote JaneDoe: LOVED her hair when she went to Lamaze class, but then she magically had it restyled in the time it took her to go to The Floating Rib with Dante and Lulu looking the same as they did during the class and while Brit and Patrick were still in the classroom. It was a total WTF moment, how did she get it styled so fast? I did not really like the tight curls.

You know, I questioned that too. She was in a completely different outfit, hair and makeup done and Dante and LuLu were in the same old stuff. Guess they had to make a stop crossing the street from the hospital to the Floating Rib at the Spa at the Metro Court so that Maxie could get her hair and make up done and buy a new maternity dress in the Boutique. LOL..

#9   2013/09/02 06:02AM
    priyutwashin...

Hey,, I'm really shocked to hear that!!
    No, are try to say that she is actually planning to buy Maternity Shorts & Jeans?? Sounds really strange for me Lol

#10   2013/09/03 06:20PM
    corazon

Quote stonecoldhot: I have always loved Maxie`s hair styles, but what the heck is up with her hair today ,maybe I`m just getting old LOL

Don't you guys realize that Maxie just got out of surgery and they are trying to make her look that way. She hasn't had time to comb and curl her hair.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list