List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Bring back Ned and or Dillon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bring back Ned and or Dillon

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/08/14 09:20AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/14 09:36AM, Views: 186, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/08/14 09:20AM
    Bring back Ned and or Dillon
    Axl Rose

If anything I think GH should bring back Ned Ashton and or Dillon Quartermaine because Tracy doesn't have her sons with her in Port Charles and I think it would be great if one or maybe even both of her sons could return permanently to Port Charles

Because if Ned were to return permanently you could have Ned run ELQ as CEO, Ned could steal ELQ right out from under his mother Tracy and right out from under his cousin AJ and Ned could run ELQ himself but also with Ned back in town you could pair him up with Alexis again or pair Ned up with Ava Jerome even

But if Dillon were to return then you could have him come between Lulu and Dante because of the history Dillon has with Lulu because of the fact that they had a child together but that Lulu aborted that child but also that Dillon he could still have feelings for Lulu despite the fact that she's married to Dante, or you could have Dillon be paired up with Maxie or pair him up with Sabrina or even Britt for that matter

#2   2013/08/14 09:27AM
    Re: Bring back Ned and or Dillon
    Axl Rose

I would want Wally Kurth to come back as Ned but if he doesn't want to, then I would re-cast the role of Ned and bring Ned back permanently

But also with Dillon I would re-cast the role since Scott Clifton is on Bold and the Beautiful right now as Liam, but who would make a good Dillon re-cast?

#3   2013/08/14 09:36AM
    Axl Rose

And not to mention I loved, still love Ned and AJ's rivalry with one another

#4   2013/08/14 09:36AM
    Axl Rose

And not to mention I loved, still love Ned and AJ's rivalry with one another

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list