List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Bring back Skye and Lila Rae

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bring back Skye and Lila Rae

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/08/14 08:48AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/14 09:10AM, Views: 179, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/08/14 08:48AM
    Bring back Skye and Lila Rae
    Axl Rose

If anything they should bring back Skye and her daughter Lila Rae to Port Charles because with Skye and Lila Rae back in town, they could both move into the Quartermaine Mansion and not to mention Skye is Alan's daughter

Alan legally adopted Skye as his daughter so by all intensive purposes Skye is a Quartermaine blood or not

And since she is Alan's daughter, with Skye being back in Port Charles she can find out that she has a new brother, that being Franco since Franco was Jason's twin and since Jason was Skye's brother too, that would make Franco her brother as well

And not to mention Skye has her other brother A.J., the brother who she is most closest too because Skye and A.J. have always had a close brother/sister relationship with one another one that even rivals Alan and Tracy's relationship and out of anyone who has ever had AJ's back, Skye has always had A.J.'s back just like how he always had hers

Not to mention I have always loved Skye's back and forth banter with her Aunt Tracy

Plus I wonder what Skye would think of Ava Jerome

And I would love to see Michael interact with his Aunt Skye because maybe she could help give him advice when it comes to this whole Morgan/Kiki situation

And plus I have always loved Skye's friendship with Luke but with Skye back in town permanently you could even have Skye make a play for ELQ for herself

But with Lila Rae being back in town, Lila Rae and Emma could become friends with one another and or hell Lila Rae could become friends with Cam and or Spencer

#2   2013/08/14 09:10AM
    Re: Bring back Skye and Lila Rae
    Axl Rose

But as for who Skye could be paired up with, I would love a Skye/Silas pairing or how about pairing Skye up with Derek Wells/Julian Jerome

#3   2013/08/14 09:10AM
    Re: Bring back Skye and Lila Rae
    Axl Rose

But as for who Skye could be paired up with, I would love a Skye/Silas pairing or how about pairing Skye up with Derek Wells/Julian Jerome

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list