List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION

Started by oltlforever31 at 2013/08/13 05:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/11 08:33PM, Views: 16866, Replies: 249
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2013/08/17 12:46PM
    Re: CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION
    Insxx

I hate the way GH is now, its a mess. The writing sucks. We really have no couple that can compete with any other couple on another soap. GH couples are thrown together or 2 people Ron/Frank think are hot. Well, the problem there is they are just not what the fans think. I honestly feel that Frank and Ron should be fired! There is no end and there is no beginning, everything is done off camera. I want have them write for a kindergarten school play. I just pray that TPTB wake the hell up and fire these 2, if they sucked over on OLTL why the hell did they bring them to GH? Also the thing about both of them is;they lie a lot, ahold lot.

#82   2013/08/17 01:07PM
    stupit cupit

I think the writing for GH has gone down the tubes. It seems to me that they do not know the history of the people of Port Charles. Maybe I just have been watching for too long.

#83   2013/08/17 05:47PM
    dafyduc

I absolutely hate Ellie, and want to see Spinelli and Maxie raise their baby together. I would lime to explore an Alexis/Julian pairing. I REALLY can't stand Ava Jerome(love Maura West) I would so love to see Jason back(if for no other reason than to get SB out of GC) and I don't know if it was ever done, but I would LOVE to see a Carly and Jason romance. Even if it was just a weekend of hot sex, I love those two

#84   2013/08/17 07:12PM
    genhospchat

Quote dafyduc: I absolutely hate Ellie, and want to see Spinelli and Maxie raise their baby together. I would lime to explore an Alexis/Julian pairing. I REALLY can't stand Ava Jerome(love Maura West) I would so love to see Jason back(if for no other reason than to get SB out of GC) and I don't know if it was ever done, but I would LOVE to see a Carly and Jason romance. Even if it was just a weekend of hot sex, I love those two

Carly and Jason have been there, done that. You should look them up, a pretty hot scene.

#85   2013/08/17 07:13PM
    genhospchat

Quote Insxx: I hate the way GH is now, its a mess. The writing sucks. We really have no couple that can compete with any other couple on another soap. GH couples are thrown together or 2 people Ron/Frank think are hot. Well, the problem there is they are just not what the fans think. I honestly feel that Frank and Ron should be fired! There is no end and there is no beginning, everything is done off camera. I want have them write for a kindergarten school play. I just pray that TPTB wake the hell up and fire these 2, if they sucked over on OLTL why the hell did they bring them to GH? Also the thing about both of them is;they lie a lot, ahold lot.

I agree about bringing OLTL over. The couples though, I'm loving the vets: Anna and Duke, Felicia and Mac, Lucy and Kevin.

#86   2013/08/18 06:16AM
    ransomha

Why does Emma always seem to be being carried?

#87   2013/08/18 04:11PM
    dafyduc

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote dafyduc: I absolutely hate Ellie, and want to see Spinelli and Maxie raise their baby together. I would lime to explore an Alexis/Julian pairing. I REALLY can't stand Ava Jerome(love Maura West) I would so love to see Jason back(if for no other reason than to get SB out of GC) and I don't know if it was ever done, but I would LOVE to see a Carly and Jason romance. Even if it was just a weekend of hot sex, I love those two

Carly and Jason have been there, done that. You should look them up, a pretty hot scene.

Was it LW as carly?

#88   2013/08/18 05:23PM
    genhospchat

Quote dafyduc:
    Quote genhospchat:

Was it LW as carly?

Oh no, it was Sarah Brown's Carly. After Carly slept with Sonny for spite, Jason said he would never be with Carly ever and he kept his word.

To me LW's Carly looks like his mom or aunt, not someone to be romantic with. That would be very creepy.

#89   2013/08/19 11:37AM
    tessicapls

I've started to really like Britt, but I'm loving watching Anna grill her! Like watching Britt sweat!

I want to see AJ have a meltdown.

I love to hate Ellie. And I do hate her.

#90   2013/09/07 11:33AM
    ghfanfare

I am entertained by the Michael/Morgan/Kiki triangle.

I like Froddly.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list