List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION

Started by oltlforever31 at 2013/08/13 05:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/07 08:30AM, Views: 21115, Replies: 274
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/08/15 06:21AM
    Re: CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION
    Bettie Davis

Quote JaneDoe: I want Morgan and Kiki to go somewhere far, far away.

I want Sonny to take a vacation... a nice LONG one.

I do not miss Jason.

I liked old Lulu, but I'm indifferent to NuLulu.

ALL the teenagers need to go away to boarding school. I'm not much for the kiddies on the soap anyway, but I usually like the "teen scene".... NOT this current one.

I like Ellie.

I'm starting to like The Britch.... as long as she's not with Patty Cakes.

I'm not a fan of Patrick and Sabrina. I don't hate them..... but they are boring.

I love Duka and Anna.

I'm liking Felecia much more this time around and I LOVE CRAZY Lucy.

LOVE Frodd, Ava, & Jullian (so far)! Silas.... indifferent.

I like Sam, I liked JaSam, and I think Sam is a great mother.... even though she does dress weird, lol!

PS: I just wanted to point out that it's been said that I only like to post with people I agree with and I think by reading through this post you'll find many of my favorite posters have VASTLY different opinions from mine.

Hi JaneDoe, I agree with a lot of your likes and dislikes on these characters, and basically agree with you a lot, but , I don't know if I am included in on your like or dislike of posters. Sincerely, BDC

#52   2013/08/15 07:09AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Bettie Davis:

I do not miss Jason.

ALL the teenagers need to go away to boarding school. I'm not much for the kiddies on the soap anyway, but I usually like the "teen scene".... NOT this current one.

I like Ellie.

I'm not a fan of Patrick and Sabrina. I don't hate them..... but they are boring.

I love Duka and Anna.

I like Sam, I liked JaSam, and I think Sam is a great mother.... even though she does dress weird, lol!

PS: I just wanted to point out that it's been said that I only like to post with people I agree with and I think by reading through this post you'll find many of my favorite posters have VASTLY different opinions from mine.

Hi JaneDoe, I agree with a lot of your likes and dislikes on these characters, and basically agree with you a lot, but , I don't know if I am included in on your like or dislike of posters. Sincerely, BDC

I really enjoy your posts BDC! You are a very respectful poster.

#53   2013/08/15 08:45AM
    IslandGirl33

To be honest, I think too many of these s/l's are dragging out. Too many big stories going on at the same time.

We have Franco in a coma which no one even seems to care about these days or even mentions for that matter, well besides Lauren.

Then the obvious, Robin and Robert. I know they appear to be leading up to these two but paleaseeee, get on with it already!

The whole Luke s/l loses my interest when they only show it once every other week.

And what about Deception? They bring it to the canvas, Laura makes a big deal about Nik funding it then... Nothing!

I could go on but I think I made my point!

#54   2013/08/15 09:43AM
    Vertigobarbie

I do not miss Jason.

I like Ellie.

I love Duka and Anna.

Who said that? We do post together but we don't always agree on everything. That's what makes the posting fun, having differing opinions on different characters or storylines.

I will respectfully disagree with you on Sam but we've never been nasty about it.

#55   2013/08/15 09:55AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Vertigobarbie:

I do not miss Jason.

I like Ellie.

I love Duka and Anna.

Who said that? We do post together but we don't always agree on everything. That's what makes the posting fun, having differing opinions on different characters or storylines.

I will respectfully disagree with you on Sam but we've never been nasty about it.

It was earlier in the week in the "Oh Morgan" thread. It was said that many of us posters were of "the same ilk" and we all liked the same characters and the same stories. I'm seeing a LOT of differences of our likes and dislikes in this thread and I LOVE it. I really enjoy posting with you VB even though I know you hate Sam !

#56   2013/08/15 10:14AM
    Burst-JasonLiz

It has been a very long time since I logged on to this site or even read it. Like this thread and I have many Unpopular opinions. So here goes.

-OLTL characters,they can all go now. Silas/John, Todd/Franco, Star/Kikki. She reminds way to much of Courtney and that I can not get past.
    -Ava, Derek, can also leave
    -Sam needs to leave with her mybaby potter
    -Sonny can leave, never liked the character and thinks he can do no wrong and has had his share of women, he is done
    -molly, Felix, Sabrina, ellie, TJ, and the other one fighting for Molly, Britch and the one the Britch hired can all leave.
    -Nulu needs to go then again never liked the old Lulu

Notice all are majority of new characters that need to go.

-Elizabeth my favorite, flaws and all
    -Carly I am so glad she does not have Jason to go to she is so much more likeable now.
    -Michael I am liking so much better but he can do way better than Kikki
    -Morgan love him but he can do better than Kikki
    -Jocelyn - love
    -Dante - love but he can do better than a Lulu
    -Olivia - liked her when she was with Steve now that she is in Sonny's orbit gag me.
    -Connie - Love
    -Alexis - love, but really wish she had likeable kids other than Kristina
    -Nikolas -Love just no where near my Elizabeth
    -Luke- love
    -Tracy- love
    -Monica - love
    -AJ -love but this poor me thing is getting old
    -Anna and Duke -love
    -Mac and Felicia - love
    -Sean and daughter -love
    -Maxie and Spin -love but not as a couple
    -Cameron and Aiden- love
    -Patrick and Emma -love
    -laura and Scotty love but not as a couple
    -Lucky and Kevin love
    -Diane - love
    -milo and max - love
    Shawn - love
    Epiphany- love

-To a point I am glad Jason is no more.
    -I also think GH needs to trim down their PC residence big -time, but with that GH needs to bring back some of the loved ones they killed off senselessly. Like Jake, Jason, Allan, Em, Georgie and so on...
    -GH needs more location shots

#57   2013/08/15 10:28AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

I do not miss Jason.

I like Ellie.

I love Duka and Anna.

It was earlier in the week in the "Oh Morgan" thread. It was said that many of us posters were of "the same ilk" and we all liked the same characters and the same stories. I'm seeing a LOT of differences of our likes and dislikes in this thread and I LOVE it. I really enjoy posting with you VB even though I know you hate Sam !

I confess I haven't been in that thread, so I didn't see it. I know that we've been like minded on the show lately but I don't have a problem with that.

#58   2013/08/15 10:36AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote Burst-JasonLiz: It has been a very long time since I logged on to this site or even read it. Like this thread and I have many Unpopular opinions. So here goes.

-OLTL characters,they can all go now. Silas/John, Todd/Franco, Star/Kikki. She reminds way to much of Courtney and that I can not get past.
    -Ava, Derek, can also leave
    -Sam needs to leave with her mybaby potter
    -Sonny can leave, never liked the character and thinks he can do no wrong and has had his share of women, he is done
    -molly, Felix, Sabrina, ellie, TJ, and the other one fighting for Molly, Britch and the one the Britch hired can all leave.
    -Nulu needs to go then again never liked the old Lulu

Notice all are majority of new characters that need to go.

-Elizabeth my favorite, flaws and all
    -Carly I am so glad she does not have Jason to go to she is so much more likeable now.
    -Michael I am liking so much better but he can do way better than Kikki
    -Morgan love him but he can do better than Kikki
    -Jocelyn - love
    -Dante - love but he can do better than a Lulu
    -Olivia - liked her when she was with Steve now that she is in Sonny's orbit gag me.
    -Connie - Love
    -Alexis - love, but really wish she had likeable kids other than Kristina
    -Nikolas -Love just no where near my Elizabeth
    -Luke- love
    -Tracy- love
    -Monica - love
    -AJ -love but this poor me thing is getting old
    -Anna and Duke -love
    -Mac and Felicia - love
    -Sean and daughter -love
    -Maxie and Spin -love but not as a couple
    -Cameron and Aiden- love
    -Patrick and Emma -love
    -laura and Scotty love but not as a couple
    -Lucky and Kevin love
    -Diane - love
    -milo and max - love
    Shawn - love
    Epiphany- love

-To a point I am glad Jason is no more.
    -I also think GH needs to trim down their PC residence big -time, but with that GH needs to bring back some of the loved ones they killed off senselessly. Like Jake, Jason, Allan, Em, Georgie and so on...
    -GH needs more location shots

OMG it's Burst!!!!!!
    (Rubs eyes and double checks) Yes it is.
    I've missed you Burst. (((((Big Squishy HUGS)))))

#59   2013/08/15 11:06AM
    Howie79

Please don't throw stones, but here are my unpopular opinions/thoughts:

1) Please let Robin go. KMC left the show, they need to just let it go. I never really cared for her character anyways, so the constant hanging on that she is still out there does nothing for me. They need to move Patrick on and give him a real storyline with someone who gives him a challenge.

2) Sabrina's dramatic personality change since she "blossomed" is truly unreal. She suddenly went from bumbling school girl to assertive know it all just because she kissed Patrick. Ugh.

The Maxie baby drama. I am so over it. I would love for this storyline to be wrapped up and everyone just move on.

4) Now, I for the most part like Sam, but I must say, walking around with your baby in like 8 inch heels is just a tad bit ridiculous. Someone needs to tell her that most mom wear sneakers just for the advantage of keeping up with their little ones.

#60   2013/08/15 04:57PM
    Bettie Davis

Quote IslandGirl33: To be honest, I think too many of these s/l's are dragging out. Too many big stories going on at the same time.

We have Franco in a coma which no one even seems to care about these days or even mentions for that matter, well besides Lauren.

Then the obvious, Robin and Robert. I know they appear to be leading up to these two but paleaseeee, get on with it already!

The whole Luke s/l loses my interest when they only show it once every other week.

And what about Deception? They bring it to the canvas, Laura makes a big deal about Nik funding it then... Nothing!

I could go on but I think I made my point!

Giggle, you made me laugh, Hi IG.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list