List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION

Started by oltlforever31 at 2013/08/13 05:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/07 08:30AM, Views: 20574, Replies: 274
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2013/08/14 05:43PM
    Re: CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION
    jilltidwell

I love Laura.

#42   2013/08/14 06:26PM
    BringBackStarr

Well.....Since someone already mentioned it....EMMA....

Adorable----Blah blah blah......EXCEPT....

Watching her in scenes with Sabrina really does nothing but reinforce the immaturity of Sabrina...

Patrick and Sabrina = NO CHEMISTRY.....Sabrinas immaturity and Poppas grey hair only make it worst...WHY is the show wasting our time with a couple who clearly is not working?

#43   2013/08/14 06:32PM
    genhospchat

Quote ghfanfare: I wish Sam would take Danny and leave town.

Agreed!!!!!!!

FrankenJase is too much for me. I am quite enjoying not having Todd, Franco, FrankenJase on the show right now. He's pointless, takes up airtime for REAL stories and he's boring.

#44   2013/08/14 06:44PM
    stephanie215

Quote BringBackStarr: Well.....Since someone already mentioned it....EMMA....

Watching her in scenes with Sabrina really does nothing but reinforce the immaturity of Sabrina...

Patrick and Sabrina = NO CHEMISTRY.....Sabrinas immaturity and Poppas grey hair only make it worst...WHY is the show wasting our time with a couple who clearly is not working?

I so agree with your post! Just add Felix to the mix. Then I will be happy!

#45   2013/08/14 06:47PM
    BringBackStarr

Quote stephanie215:
    Quote BringBackStarr: Well.....Since someone already mentioned it....EMMA....

I so agree with your post! Just add Felix to the mix. Then I will be happy!

Say what you will about Britt....But she is a PREGNANT woman and this guy and his little airhead swan have been scheming against her for months...

#46   2013/08/14 06:55PM
    genhospchat

Quote Mrs. Lansing: Okay here goes, please hold back on throwing stones, LOL!
    It is not that I hate or dislike the following characters, most times I can tolerate them, but they BORE me to tears!
    Dante-His bucket of rocks for brains is larger then Milo's.
    Duke- I would rather listen to a window fan.
    Patrick- The man defines bland
    John/Caleb/Silas_ all three are like watching a 2X4 get up and walk about.
    Morgan-UGH! That's all I got except Big Dumb Oaf.
    Kiki-She needs to develop beyond three basic emotions.
    Felix- I love a sassy Queen! But sometimes it's just all a little over the top for me, and not in a good way. I'm a big fan of RuPaul's Drag Race, and if anyone watched the last season Felix looks so much like Coco Montrese. I wish they would play out the sassiness with a pair of pumps and a gorgeous lace front wig

Ahahahahahha @ "John/Caleb/Silas_ all three are like watching a 2X4 get up and walk about."

COMPLETELY agree about Kiki. Does she laugh? Smile even? Does she have. Abrain in her head to think her own thoughts? She's either confused looking, irritated looking or bored looking.

Duke is not the Duke of the past that I loved (probably because they don't have him doing much) BUT because I loved him so much then, I give him a pass.

#47   2013/08/14 07:57PM
    genhospchat

Carly, Sonny and the children they raised together should be an ad for birth control

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/14 07:58PM
    #48   2013/08/14 07:58PM
    cardgirl

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing: Okay here goes, please hold back on throwing stones, LOL!
    It is not that I hate or dislike the following characters, most times I can tolerate them, but they BORE me to tears!
    Dante-His bucket of rocks for brains is larger then Milo's.
    Duke- I would rather listen to a window fan.
    Patrick- The man defines bland
    John/Caleb/Silas_ all three are like watching a 2X4 get up and walk about.
    Morgan-UGH! That's all I got except Big Dumb Oaf.
    Kiki-She needs to develop beyond three basic emotions.
    Felix- I love a sassy Queen! But sometimes it's just all a little over the top for me, and not in a good way. I'm a big fan of RuPaul's Drag Race, and if anyone watched the last season Felix looks so much like Coco Montrese. I wish they would play out the sassiness with a pair of pumps and a gorgeous lace front wig

Ahahahahahha @ "John/Caleb/Silas_ all three are like watching a 2X4 get up and walk about."

COMPLETELY agree about Kiki. Does she laugh? Smile even? Does she have. Abrain in her head to think her own thoughts? She's either confused looking, irritated looking or bored looking.

Duke is not the Duke of the past that I loved (probably because they don't have him doing much) BUT because I loved him so much then, I give him a pass.

Kiki indeed does not have a brain in her head, she is way dumber than that slop for brains Morgan.

#49   2013/08/14 08:00PM
    cardgirl

Quote genhospchat: Carly, Sonny and the children they raised together should be an ad for birth control

I so wish I did not have red pop in my mouth when I read that. Morgan is proof of why these two should not have children together.

#50   2013/08/15 06:13AM
    JaneDoe

I want Morgan and Kiki to go somewhere far, far away.

I want Sonny to take a vacation... a nice LONG one.

I do not miss Jason.

I liked old Lulu, but I'm indifferent to NuLulu.

ALL the teenagers need to go away to boarding school. I'm not much for the kiddies on the soap anyway, but I usually like the "teen scene".... NOT this current one.

I like Ellie.

I'm starting to like The Britch.... as long as she's not with Patty Cakes.

I'm not a fan of Patrick and Sabrina. I don't hate them..... but they are boring.

I love Duka and Anna.

I'm liking Felecia much more this time around and I LOVE CRAZY Lucy.

LOVE Frodd, Ava, & Jullian (so far)! Silas.... indifferent.

I like Sam, I liked JaSam, and I think Sam is a great mother.... even though she does dress weird, lol!

PS: I just wanted to point out that it's been said that I only like to post with people I agree with and I think by reading through this post you'll find many of my favorite posters have VASTLY different opinions from mine.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list