List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION

Started by oltlforever31 at 2013/08/13 05:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/07 08:30AM, Views: 22003, Replies: 274
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2013/08/14 10:51AM
    Re: CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION
    ransomha

Quote alikat: I wish Maurice Bernard would move on or take at minimum two years away from GH. He IS a truly great actor who is stuck in a rut, phoning it in and playing way over the top performances lately.

GH could survive with him away. If they'd just put Sonny in jail for something or make it where he had to go on the run then bring the character back with a rejuvenated MB, we'd all be better off.

Heck, they could even bring him in rarely to do a handful of scenes.

If he was simply a mediocre actor, I don't think it would bother me as much or at least I wouldn't WANT him gone. But MB is freaking incredible when he's feeling it and lately, he just doesn't seem that into his character, the show or his storylines anymore.

I wouldn't be better off.

I miss him when he's gone a day.

His scenes with Morgan were incredible .

Of course you're entitled to your opinion but, disagree with your statement " we'd all be better off".

#32   2013/08/14 10:55AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

Quote ransomha:
    Quote alikat: I wish Maurice Bernard would move on or take at minimum two years away from GH. He IS a truly great actor who is stuck in a rut, phoning it in and playing way over the top performances lately.

GH could survive with him away. If they'd just put Sonny in jail for something or make it where he had to go on the run then bring the character back with a rejuvenated MB, we'd all be better off.

If he was simply a mediocre actor, I don't think it would bother me as much or at least I wouldn't WANT him gone. But MB is freaking incredible when he's feeling it and lately, he just doesn't seem that into his character, the show or his storylines anymore.

Of course you're entitled to your opinion but, disagree with your statement " we'd all be better off".

I would throw a party if MB would leave the show or TPTb decided to kill off Sonny!

#33   2013/08/14 11:00AM
    ransomha

Quote MikeLikesSoaps:
    Quote ransomha:

I would throw a party if MB would leave the show or TPTb decided to kill off Sonny!

Yea, he brings out passion for sure both positive and negative. He just signed up for another 4 years so, don't think he's going anywhere. Hope not anyway.

#34   2013/08/14 11:02AM
    BringBackStarr

This is NOT a MB bash----because he does have his moments---but sometimes he comes off BORED----(NOT boring), but BORED...And the "patriarch" role doesnt really fit him...Just sayin'....Hopefully Julian is the next Sonny...

#35   2013/08/14 11:03AM
    alikat

Quote MikeLikesSoaps:
    Quote ransomha:

LOL, I'll byob and a side dish. Although I don't want him killed off necessarily. The character has so much story left and potential. But well...you're never REALLY dead on a soap so however the story is written would be fine with me.

OH if any of you watch Days or BB, can you not see Maurice Bernard going to either show to play Stefano Dimera's younger brother (Days) or Bill's older brother (BB)? Or on BB he could be a foreigner who owns the company where Forrester clothes are made. On Days he could be a new detective that works with Hope (lol Sonny as a cop )

I'd follow the actor anywhere he went. I think that highly of him. (Just like I followed Steve Burton and I had the same opinion of him before he left GH)

#36   2013/08/14 11:18AM
    Nightmoves

I agree MB is a great actor but it has become the 'sos' syndrome with his character for me. Same old, same old... I use to love Sonny back in the day. Instead of evolving, I feel Sonny has regressed the past decade. I'm waiting for him start pounding his chest saying "me Sonny" "you do what I say or else".

BTW I saw a clip of MB the other day when he played Nico on AMC. I don't know if you watched it but I loved Nico and Cecily!

#37   2013/08/14 12:04PM
    alikat

Quote Nightmoves:

I agree MB is a great actor but it has become the 'sos' syndrome with his character for me. Same old, same old... I use to love Sonny back in the day. Instead of evolving, I feel Sonny has regressed the past decade. I'm waiting for him start pounding his chest saying "me Sonny" "you do what I say or else".

BTW I saw a clip of MB the other day when he played Nico on AMC. I don't know if you watched it but I loved Nico and Cecily!

Actually never watched AMC except many many moons ago during summer vacation at my Aunt's house. But I agree with you and the other person who posted above, MB does look bored because it's the same shyt different day for his character. Everyone around him grows except him.

#38   2013/08/14 04:41PM
    rainhue

Here goes. I have two unpopular opinions. First, I love A J and like him with Liz and second, I think that Morgan does a good job in his scenes and I feel sorry for him, trying so hard to hold on to Kiki. (don't like that name though). I would like her to be with Michael but don't want Morgan to get hurt or have his relationship with his brother ruined. There, I said it! Lol

#39   2013/08/14 05:11PM
    jilltidwell

I love Liz and AJ together. I don't like the way Nik was going after Liz the way he was. I can't stand the way Tracy goes after everybody like everything belong to her. She thinks everything belongs to her. Can't stand Britt or her mother. Don't like the way Sonny and Carly act like Michael is Sonny's son. He is, was, and will be AJ's bio son.

#40   2013/08/14 05:18PM
    cardgirl

I am getting tired of Luke and his stupid adventures. Is the only one capable of having adventures?

I wish Laura, Scotty, and Lucy would have stayed away. Lucy is crazy and babbles and talks way to fast. I so dislike her now.

Ellie is a waste of screen time.

I do not miss Molly, Rafe, or Taylor. Hopefully they are in school all day now and I don't have to see them.

I think Emma is being a brat. She was cute but now she is just a brat.

Agree that Felix and Sabrina need a new past time.

Michael is being soooooo stoooopid. He can do better than that brainless twit Kiki. I also hate that name.

I do not miss Frodd. Or Carly.

Soooo sick of Tracy, she is not good without Luke and vice versa.

And Morgan is dumber than a box of rocks. I do feel sorry for the fact that he has inherited such horrible genes. Morgan is a living proof of why Sonny and Carly should not have had children together. Well, Sonny should just not have children at all. Before he moves on to his next conquest, please have him neutered.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list