List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION

Started by oltlforever31 at 2013/08/13 05:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/07 08:30AM, Views: 20385, Replies: 274
    « 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 » »| page:
    #241   2014/02/11 10:44AM
    Re: CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION
    Bizlet

I hope Robin is being played I don't want to see Jason or Robin again for a very long time.

#242   2014/02/11 11:14AM
    i need to ge...

I still like Michael & Kiki Also Olivia

#243   2014/02/11 11:20AM
    JaneDoe

Quote i need to get a life: I still like Michael & Kiki Also Olivia

Did you watch OLTL? I know there are some people who did not, but still like Starr and Kiki.... but I find many people who like her were Starr fans as well. Many who didn't watch, like myself are not big fans. I think if I'd watched her grow up, I might feel differently towards her character and I REALLY can't pinpoint what it is I don't like.... but I just don't. I do however really like Michael. Most of the time.

#244   2014/02/11 11:27AM
    i need to ge...

Quote JaneDoe:

Did you watch OLTL? I know there are some people who did not, but still like Starr and Kiki.... but I find many people who like her were Starr fans as well. Many who didn't watch, like myself are not big fans. I think if I'd watched her grow up, I might feel differently towards her character and I REALLY can't pinpoint what it is I don't like.... but I just don't. I do however really like Michael. Most of the time.

I did not watch OLTL... & I actually prefer Kiki over Star I don't know why. I know... I have no excuse I hope her & Michael get a really good s/l soon.

#245   2014/02/11 11:29AM
    JaneDoe

Quote i need to get a life:
    Quote JaneDoe:

I did not watch OLTL... & I actually prefer Kiki over Star I don't know why. I know... I have no excuse I hope her & Michael get a really good s/l soon.

LOL... I have no excuse why I don't like her.

#246   2014/02/11 11:53AM
    ghfanfare

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare: I like Kiki. And I think Michael is a big a$$.

OT: Where is oltlforever31? Another great poster missing.

Well, I think you know I don't agree with you on this. I'd much rather have Michael over screeching Kiki.

I haven't seen her around in a while either. She is a fun poster.

What?! We don't agree on everything?! NO!

Anyway, I know we are supposed to feel sorry for Michael because his life has been totally messed up all because of his association with Sonny, but somehow, I just can't dredge up a lot of sympathy for him.

#247   2014/02/11 11:56AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Nightmoves: I don't mind the little kids on the show especially little Spencer. I think they are cute, funny and they make me laugh.

*disclaimer: would not want my own kid sassing anyone like that

I like the kids, too. I even like the teen scene but that has been sorely lacking on GH for a while. The current teen scene needs a complete makeover, IMO.

*And yes, in real life sassy bratty kids are not cute.

#248   2014/02/11 11:57AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Bizlet: I hope Robin is being played I don't want to see Jason or Robin again for a very long time.

I will join you in this unpopular opinion. Most definitely.

#249   2014/02/11 03:45PM
    ransomha

Just got the biggest kick out of Julian thinking he could "fix" Lucas with conversations about sports and girls.
    Just amazingly ignorant .

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/11 03:46PM
    #250   2014/02/11 08:33PM
    naia

I actually like Morgan from the beginning i understood his motives behind his actions.
    I don't like kiki with mikey but i did like him when he was with star.
    i hate that they brought the oltl characters in as different ppl, you should hv done that when they first joined gh.
    I hate that Franco was willing to kill his mother as loony as she is over carly imo i don't see them lasting

« 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list