List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION

Started by oltlforever31 at 2013/08/13 05:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/11 08:33PM, Views: 18048, Replies: 249
    « 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 » »| page:
    #201   2013/11/07 05:02PM
    Re: CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION
    CaptMacer

Quote slaphappy:
    Quote CaptMacer: Ugliest haircut on Silas ever. Of course, with Sam being Kiki's cousin, technically, that also makes her Silas' niece. Anyone besides me find that just plain nauseating? Not only is she still on the show, the writers are having him chase after his own niece. Ew!!!

Silas and Sam have no blood connection... besides Aunt Monica and nephew Ned had a fling back in the day..
    There are so many relationships on this show that have the ICK factor. Morgan sleeping with mother and daughter knowing that they are mother and daughter. Is just one....

Regardless of the family tree disconnections on this or any other show, the biggest ICK factor on GH i------- I only watch it now to see Michael Easton and Kristen Alderson.

Would love for the writers to have Kiki realize that Michael is still "romancing her vote" and for her to dump him and move in with her real father.

Edited by ADMIN to remove content. SEE your email please.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/11 05:58AM
    #202   2013/11/07 09:19PM
    genhospchat

Quote CaptMacer:
    Quote slaphappy:
    Quote CaptMacer: Ugliest haircut on Silas ever. Of course, with Sam being Kiki's cousin, technically, that also makes her Silas' niece. Anyone besides me find that just plain nauseating? Not only is she still on the show, the writers are having him chase after his own niece. Ew!!!

Silas and Sam have no blood connection... besides Aunt Monica and nephew Ned had a fling back in the day..
    There are so many relationships on this show that have the ICK factor. Morgan sleeping with mother and daughter knowing that they are mother and daughter. Is just one....

Regardless of the family tree disconnections on this or any other show, the biggest ICK factor on GH ----- I only watch it now to see Michael Easton and Kristen Alderson.

Would love for the writers to have Kiki realize that Michael is still "romancing her vote" and for her to dump him and move in with her real father.

You are WAYYYY to obsessed with Kelly Monaco and in turn, Hugh Hefner. I'm not a fan of the actress (nor the character) but who cares what she did 15 years ago in real life?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/11 05:57AM
    #203   2013/11/08 07:39AM
    ghglory

Quote stonecoldhot: I don`t like Lulu,the old one or the new one

Unpopular opinion 1: I'm also one of the few who couldn't stand the old Lulu as well as the new one. She's always been a know-it-all. I never understood what men found so attractive about her.

Unpopular opinion 2: Yes, Maxie's done some very selfish things, but I ALWAYS root for her.

Unpopular opinion 3: I don't buy RH as Franco. To me, he's still playing the Todd character with a few changes here and there.

#204   2013/11/08 02:02PM
    CaptMacer

Calling actors prostitutes is not only libel but against Soaps.com's guidelines. SEE your email.

ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/11 05:58AM
    #205   2013/11/08 07:04PM
    CaptMacer

Thanks to the previews, I know I should skip Monday's episode so I don't end up puking when Silas stupidly kisses the town tramp. Thanks GH.

#206   2013/11/08 08:32PM
    genhospchat

Quote ghglory:
    Quote stonecoldhot: I don`t like Lulu,the old one or the new one

Unpopular opinion 1: I'm also one of the few who couldn't stand the old Lulu as well as the new one. She's always been a know-it-all. I never understood what men found so attractive about her.

Unpopular opinion 2: Yes, Maxie's done some very selfish things, but I ALWAYS root for her.

Unpopular opinion 3: I don't buy RH as Franco. To me, he's still playing the Todd character with a few changes here and there.

Opinion number 3: EXACTLY! He's Todd with a different name. Yawn and boring

#207   2013/11/09 04:17AM
    raylit

Quote CaptMacer:
    Quote slaphappy:

Regardless of the family tree disconnections on this or any other show, the biggest ICK factor on ----------I only watch it now to see Michael Easton and Kristen Alderson.

Obsess about the past much? WOW!!! Kelly Monaco is a great actress and having a sugar Daddy has nothing to do with the here and now Miss Jealousy!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/11 05:59AM
    #208   2013/11/09 04:20AM
    raylit

Hey RC I know in that morgue scene over Caleb's supposedly dead body you teased it might not be him. I think it was Silas that was dead, and Caleb Morley is walking around. But if that is right GH will lose a fan here real fast!!!

#209   2013/11/09 05:17AM
    Bizlet

Quote raylit: Hey RC I know in that morgue scene over Caleb's supposedly dead body you teased it might not be him. I think it was Silas that was dead, and Caleb Morley is walking around. But if that is right GH will lose a fan here real fast!!!

Yes I watched that four times at least on DVR so I am certain that was Caleb walking out of the morgue. What does that mean for future bc RC promised no vampires in PC.
    I don't know if they would lose me I watched Casey the Alien and his love affair with Robin. (Maybe that is how the can write KMc out when her contract is up. They will beam her back to Casey).

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/09 05:18AM
    #210   2013/11/09 05:39AM
    genhospchat

I realized a couple days ago that I don't mind Morgan when he's not whining. I can see how he would be upset and feel Michael is the favourite because he is and always has been. I also enjoy the fact he's not yet another Sonny worshipper. Now if they make him become one, well I will just have to go back to disliking him again.

« 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list