List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION

Started by oltlforever31 at 2013/08/13 05:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/07 08:30AM, Views: 20961, Replies: 274
    « 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 » »| page:
    #181   2013/10/03 11:00PM
    Re: CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION
    CaptMacer

I'm actually about to pitch one to a major film producer.

#182   2013/10/08 05:06PM
    CaptMacer

Judging from the previews for tomorrow's episode, it appears that Silas is still punch-stupid. He's in scenes with The town tramp and it looks like he's about to kiss her.
    I like previews, it tells me what episodes I can miss so I don't get sick to my stomach watching an actor I like make out with a b***h I hate.

#183   2013/10/09 01:42PM
    TJM0324

My unpopular opinion is.... really are they bring back Wholly Then Tho Robin… what kind of ridiculous story line will they write her off with again???

#184   2013/10/09 02:23PM
    BeautifulLuv...

I total agree with you I am not feeling Lulu and Danta at all. They are too shallow for me, Lulu clear thinks that everything is about her. And Danta just goes along with everything she want. I cant wait until for maxie to get her baby back then the truth with come out about Brit baby, which I believe is Danta baby I wonder how Lulu will response to that?

#185   2013/10/09 03:13PM
    Teri68

Quote oltlforever31: Saw this hashtag on twitter, thought it would be fun to confess an unpopular opinion about GH without being bashed for it.

Here's mine:

I'm not digging Ava Jerome. (ducking head, to avoid rotten tomatoes being thrown at me)

That felt good to say. I know many are loving her, and I think shes good for the show, but I find myself bored with her.

Ok, Now I hope you all will share yours with me.

I love the chemistry between Carly and Julian! There I said it!!

#186   2013/10/15 01:54PM
    CaptMacer

I'm dying for Silas to realize that Sam is the town tramp and for him to tell Sam to butt out of his and his daughter's lives.

Considering the facts about Kelly Monaco's off-the-set behavior, I'm surprised Michael Easton still has to work with her. His contract must really suck.

#187   2013/10/23 08:28AM
    ghfanfare

Lulu has become a crazy spiteful b...and I am loving it!

#188   2013/10/23 08:53AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote CaptMacer: I'm dying for Silas to realize that Sam is the town tramp and for him to tell Sam to butt out of his and his daughter's lives.

Considering the facts about Kelly Monaco's off-the-set behavior, I'm surprised Michael Easton still has to work with her. His contract must really suck.

Don`t get this post at all Why is Sam the town tramp,who has she been with since Jason died And what has Kelly done off-the-set

#189   2013/10/25 06:45PM
    CaptMacer

Google "how long did kelly monaco live in the playboy mansion?"

it's disgusting but it's also the worst kept secret in Hollywood.

As far as Sam goes, I'd hate that character even if she was played by Melissa Archer or Gina Tognoni.

6 husbands, numerous affairs with married men, accessory to kidnapping, numerous illegal scams. How the Hell does a character like that wind up getting a PI license in the first place? She even had a still born daughter with the father of her own half sister(Sonny/Kristina).

#190   2013/10/25 08:17PM
    genhospchat

Quote CaptMacer: Google "how long did kelly monaco live in the playboy mansion?"

it's disgusting but it's also the worst kept secret in Hollywood.

As far as Sam goes, I'd hate that character even if she was played by Melissa Archer or Gina Tognoni.

6 husbands, numerous affairs with married men, accessory to kidnapping, numerous illegal scams. How the Hell does a character like that wind up getting a PI license in the first place? She even had a still born daughter with the father of her own half sister(Sonny/Kristina).

I dislike the character of Sam as much as you do; she is a pointless couch sitter who calls herself a PI that hasn't worked in years and who wasn't even allowed to become a full PI but she seems to snap out of a trance everytime she says to people " oh wait, i'm a PI" like it was just put back into her brain that her past was to dress trampy and catch cheating husbands. What is her purpose besides low cut tops? Wy do the writer's keep throwing stuff at her when nothing for the past 9 years has worked? Is it the low cut tops?

That said, when Sam slept with Sonny it was before she knew that Alexis was her mom and the rest that you described doesn't bother me about a soap character aside from the part about Jake's kidnapping. THAT is what put me over the edge to disliking the character and then allowing the character to have a child of their own.

« 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list