List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION

Started by oltlforever31 at 2013/08/13 05:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/11 08:33PM, Views: 17946, Replies: 249
    « 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 » »| page:
    #171   2013/09/25 12:49PM
    Re: CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION
    ghfanfare

Quote ReignOfTerror: I am not seeing the "favored" writings for sam either. It's been either the same or less. Not sure what the poster was even talking about. We don't know what the writers minds are thinking or where they are going or what they don't want etc...well..some do it seems lol.

You got mail.

Yeah, a bit of a confusing discourse about the character and the actress, but whatever. I will just say it's easy to project our thoughts and desires into the minds of the writers...and leave it at that.

I will go check my mail now.

#172   2013/09/25 02:23PM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote ReignOfTerror: I am not seeing the "favored" writings for sam either. It's been either the same or less. Not sure what the poster was even talking about. We don't know what the writers minds are thinking or where they are going or what they don't want etc...well..some do it seems lol.

You got mail.

Yeah, a bit of a confusing discourse about the character and the actress, but whatever. I will just say it's easy to project our thoughts and desires into the minds of the writers...and leave it at that.

I will go check my mail now.

If I could project a toe tag on sonny.......hee

#173   2013/09/25 04:40PM
    ghfanfare

Quote ReignOfTerror: If I could project a toe tag on sonny.......hee

But that is not an UNPOPULAR opinion!

#174   2013/09/25 04:54PM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote ReignOfTerror: If I could project a toe tag on sonny.......hee

But that is not an UNPOPULAR opinion!

OOPIES...wrong thread!

#175   2013/09/25 07:26PM
    calliope

Being a new viewer, and not knowing previous actors...I like ER as Lulu.

#176   2013/09/25 07:36PM
    ashuri-chan

I don't feel sorry for Maxie, I think it's her own fault she got into this mess. She can act like she was doing a nice thing for her friends but she was being selfish the whole damn time no matter how many times she tells it to many different people.

Nulu is such a child, she looks like a child and her and Dante wanting to christen their baby and not have godparents picked was just dumb.

Ava is annoying, Ellie is annoying. Britt is annoying. Kiki and Michael are annoying.

All these storylines need to get wrapped up!

#177   2013/09/27 09:05AM
    ghfanfare

I like:

Morgan
    Kiki
    Franco
    Ellie

#178   2013/10/03 04:34PM
    CaptMacer

The bad news is, the previews for tomorrow show Kelly Monaco on screen.

The good news is, it looks like Michael Easton won't be in any scenes with her tomorrow.

I'll take that good news over the bad any day of the week.

#179   2013/10/03 05:36PM
    Bizlet

Quote ashuri-chan: I don't feel sorry for Maxie, I think it's her own fault she got into this mess. She can act like she was doing a nice thing for her friends but she was being selfish the whole damn time no matter how many times she tells it to many different people.

Nulu is such a child, she looks like a child and her and Dante wanting to christen their baby and not have godparents picked was just dumb.

Ava is annoying, Ellie is annoying. Britt is annoying. Kiki and Michael are annoying.

All these storylines need to get wrapped up!

I find Brit annoying too. Britt seeking redemption is worse then evil Britta.

#180   2013/10/03 10:25PM
    unlimited

Quote CaptMacer:
    Quote oltlforever31:
    Quote CaptMacer:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote CaptMacer: How stupid is Silas going to be feeling when he finds out the town tramp he's been chasing after has a history of acting like one. Sam has had 6 husbands, multiple cons, accessory to kidnapping, and sleeping with married men. Her half sister, Kristina, is the daughter of the man who fathered Sam's own stillborn daughter.

Really, Carlivati, sticking Silas with Sam and expecting fans to believe it? It's not working. The third time is a train wreck.

When Silas first showed up, he was an intelligent ruthless Doctor. You're turning him into a complete idiot.

I don`t think Silas is squeaky clean either

Probably not. But Carlivati isn't smart enough to reveal that Silas has a secret wife and son stashed somewhere. He ignores fans opinions in favor of writing what Kelly Monaco wants.

For some strange reason, which is probably the worst kept secret in Hollywood, Carlivati seems determined to give Kelly Monaco constant front burner storylines so she can throw her boob job at every good looking man in Port Charles. When she's not crying anyway.

Anyone else notice how Sam tells Silas "no" and then shows up and throws a jealous tantrum with the mother of Silas' daughter? The town tramp treats all men like yo-yos.

I hated the pairing when she was on Port Charles and I've hated her for the last 10 years on General Hospital. It was a train wreck on Port Charles. It was a train wreck between Sam and John McBain. And it is a train wreck now.

Thanks for keeping my thread alive!

Not sure if I have any unpopular opinions to confess right now, unless being excited about an Ava/Morgan pairing counts? That might be popular, I'm not really sure yet.

You're welcome.

I personally think Silas needs to dump Sam on her butt and the sooner the better. Silas needs to get a house and move his daughter and nephew into it. Kiki needs to dump both Corinthos brothers. Morgan lied to her and Michael was "romancing her vote". Ava will eventually end up getting killed off. Alexis needs to get her head out of the sand and really investigate Derek/Julian. And Sonny just needs to go to his island for a nice long permanent vacation. Franco needs to grow up. Carly and Olivia can both do better. And Felix needs a boyfriend.

We also don't need Robin back on the canvas. Spinelli needs to give Maxie another chance.

And Ron Carlivati still needs to be fired.

Sounds like you need another story......

« 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list