List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION

Started by oltlforever31 at 2013/08/13 05:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/07 08:30AM, Views: 21291, Replies: 274
    « 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:
    #131   2013/09/10 10:20PM
    Re: CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION
    BringBackStarr

Quote CaptMacer: Well, that sux. I was rooting for Molly to choose Rafe.

And I still want Sam to drop dead.

Silas needs a secret wife and son. The writers need for somebody to get suspicious about why he's always missing. Like maybe they could reveal that he's been taking secret trips to see his secret wife and son.

Anything to keep him away from Sam...as long as they also keep him straight.

Uh---You want Silas to be STRAIGHT.....But you want Molly with Rafe?...You are a either snowball of contradiction or very naive....

#132   2013/09/10 11:30PM
    CaptMacer

Quote BringBackStarr:
    Quote CaptMacer: Well, that sux. I was rooting for Molly to choose Rafe.

And I still want Sam to drop dead.

Silas needs a secret wife and son. The writers need for somebody to get suspicious about why he's always missing. Like maybe they could reveal that he's been taking secret trips to see his secret wife and son.

Anything to keep him away from Sam...as long as they also keep him straight.

Uh---You want Silas to be STRAIGHT.....But you want Molly with Rafe?...You are a either snowball of contradiction or very naive....

It's not naive at all. TJ cheated on Molly. Rafe never has.

Sam is nothing but trouble and throws herself at all the good looking men. From the time she first hit town. Jax, Sonny, Jason, Lucky, back to Jason, playing Jason like a yo-yo until they finally got married, then while she was pregnant with his kid, she goes after John and now she's going after Silas. Probably because he looks like his brother who has proven to be dangerous. Sam is clearly addicted to both danger and using her body to play with men.

Silas deserves a loving and faithful wife. And if they have a son, it would throw an interesting dynamic into the mix as he tries getting to know his daughter and combining his family.

Read my other posts and you'll see what I mean.

#133   2013/09/10 11:56PM
    BringBackStarr

Um, ok....I see what you meant ....And yes you are right----Rafe doesnt cheat...No Siree....I cant picture him doing that to Molly...NO SERIOUSLY---i REALLY cant picture him doing that to Molly...

#134   2013/09/12 03:37PM
    CaptMacer

Another episode and another chance for Sam to throw herself at a good looking man. Mourning Jason while treating Silas like a yo-yo. From the look on Silas' face earlier this week, he's either starting to figure out that she's a tramp and likes to use her body to play dangerous games. Or else Michael Easton was (thisclose) to throwing up his own lunch from having to be in a scene with her again.

Silas really needs to reveal to the whole town and his daughter that he's got a secret wife and son stashed somewhere. Maybe we'll get that after Silas proves that Sam is a whiny tramp first?

And how much longer before Silas finds a house and moves his nephew into it? He does have custody thanks to that court case. Or has the rest of the town conveniently forgotten that part?

Bad things happen on Friday the 13th. Either Danny's test results are gonna be bad or we Michael Easton fans will be subjected to more of this crappy forced pairing between Silas and Sam.

At this rate, it's not looking good.

#135   2013/09/12 04:58PM
    BringBackStarr

I have a complaint....

The storytelling is awful.....Am I the only one who feels like these stories are DRAGGING OUT?.....

I read in the new Soaps in Depth where RC was bragging about how action packed the storytelling is...Obviously I disagree...This was the perfect time to move the Maxie storyline to conclusion...Now we have to wait again for months..

#136   2013/09/12 05:31PM
    Miz M

I'm with you - can't stand her (Ava).

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/12 05:33PM
    #137   2013/09/12 05:36PM
    Miz M

Morgan = whiny crybaby playing at being a grown-up.

Can Ellie get a great job offer - somewhere else?

Please let them get rid of the blond hair on Roger Howarth. It's looks stupid.

Taylor (Felix's sister) = go away now, you spoiled little b*tch.

And - probably the most unpopular opinion I have - I like the Britch and Nik together.

#138   2013/09/12 06:08PM
    CaptMacer

True. Storylines are dragging out ad nauseum.

And I'm also wondering how much longer before Silas helps his daughter figure out that her hubby knew the truth all along. Will Kiki finally begin accepting Silas as her Daddy? Would be so nice to have Kiki move in with Silas and Rafe once Silas reveals he has a house. I can picture how much fun it would be for Silas to have to deal with his daughter not getting along with her cousin. That would be some fun scenes between the three of them.

And, who was spying on Sam on the pier? Are they gonna try telling us there's a new Jason? Or are they going to reveal that Caleb(Stephen) is still alive and still after her. Although, I can't figure out what any man would see in that tramp.

#139   2013/09/12 08:52PM
    CaptMacer

With all the murders that happen on Pier 52, why haven't the police put up surveillance cameras down there, yet?

How long before Kiki realizes Morgan knew the truth all along? How long before she realizes Michael was only "romancing her vote"? How long before she realizes that neither one of those mob kids is worth her time?

Will we live long enough to see somebody kill Sam? I'm missing Connie already.

How big of an explosion will it be when Nic finds out that the Britch stole his sister's embryo and he's been helping with his own nephew?

I want AJ to be the killer. And Franco to kill Ava. And Sam to make a fool of herself in front of Silas by coming on to Derek.

And I'm not looking forward to Robin's return...again.

#140   2013/09/13 03:22PM
    CaptMacer

Port Charles should be renamed "Port Up-Chuck". Seriously, got sick watching today's show. Michael Easton obviously not liking his current storyline. Can't say I blame him. The scenes are forced and he is clearly not comfortable being paired with her again.

« 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list