List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION

Started by oltlforever31 at 2013/08/13 05:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/11 08:33PM, Views: 18060, Replies: 249
    « 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:
    #121   2013/09/10 09:38AM
    Re: CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION
    stonecoldhot

Quote jleykey: Ok, I didn't have time to look through all the pages to see if this was covered or not, and I'm sure I'm alone on this one so don't kill me.....but I don't want Robin back. And it's not because I like Sabrina because I could care less about her, but Robin always bored me. I think she takes Patrick and in the process made him boring the whole time they were together. I would have liked to see him paired with a Sam or Carly. I think the drama when Robin comes back will be good, but when all that settles and shes back on the canvas for good she will bore me.

You are not alone, I have posted several times that I think Robin is boring and mousy, I will only enjoy her return for the reaction of her loved ones

#122   2013/09/10 09:46AM
    jleykey

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote jleykey: Ok, I didn't have time to look through all the pages to see if this was covered or not, and I'm sure I'm alone on this one so don't kill me.....but I don't want Robin back. And it's not because I like Sabrina because I could care less about her, but Robin always bored me. I think she takes Patrick and in the process made him boring the whole time they were together. I would have liked to see him paired with a Sam or Carly. I think the drama when Robin comes back will be good, but when all that settles and shes back on the canvas for good she will bore me.

You are not alone, I have posted several times that I think Robin is boring and mousy, I will only enjoy her return for the reaction of her loved ones

I think Robin and Steve are perfect for each other. Both boring and didn't mind when they left

#123   2013/09/10 09:59AM
    JaneDoe

I admit that I have a soft spot for Robin because I watched her grown up on screen. I will also admit that there are times I've found her character to be self-righteous and boring. I like her, yet she's not one of my all time faves either. I am however looking forward to the drama that her return will provide, but I'm doubtful she'll be stinking around for the long haul either. KMc has made it clear that she wishes to pursue directing and other opportunities outside of soap operas. I think this return will be longer than her previous stints, but still not for the foreseeable future.

#124   2013/09/10 01:14PM
    genhospchat

No killing because I am with you. She is dull and makes Patrick dull. Worse thing the writers did was let us know she was alive because people can't get into any Patrick story because Robin is out there somewhere and I just don't see what having her back, aside from the reactions of characters when they initially see her but after that I don't see a lot of story for her.

#125   2013/09/10 01:24PM
    jleykey

Quote genhospchat:

No killing because I am with you. She is dull and makes Patrick dull. Worse thing the writers did was let us know she was alive because people can't get into any Patrick story because Robin is out there somewhere and I just don't see what having her back, aside from the reactions of characters when they initially see her but after that I don't see a lot of story for her.

Exactly! They really screwed the Patrick character from moving on because the audience cant get too invested. I think it would have been better hooking him up with someone who was already on the canvas like carly sam or even liz because that would be better drama for when robin comes back. With Sabrina he'll drop her in a minute and that will be that

#126   2013/09/10 01:45PM
    genhospchat

Quote jleykey:
    Quote genhospchat:

Exactly! They really screwed the Patrick character from moving on because the audience cant get too invested. I think it would have been better hooking him up with someone who was already on the canvas like carly sam or even liz because that would be better drama for when robin comes back. With Sabrina he'll drop her in a minute and that will be that

I think knowing that KMc will be leaving again, they will write it that Robin and Patrick don't stay together (if JT is staying) and Robin will leave for Doctors Without Borders or something (where maybe she can find Liz's parents, send them back and we can learn who Liz's mom actually is lol) and the story can finally move on.

#127   2013/09/10 03:26PM
    CaptMacer

KMc reportedly only signed for a 13 week stretch(standard length). So, with any luck, Robin'll get killed off...again

#128   2013/09/10 03:30PM
    flightygirl

I don't feel so bad. I thought I was the only one who thought Robin was boring.

#129   2013/09/10 07:30PM
    CaptMacer

Well, that sux. I was rooting for Molly to choose Rafe.

And I still want Sam to drop dead.

Silas needs a secret wife and son. The writers need for somebody to get suspicious about why he's always missing. Like maybe they could reveal that he's been taking secret trips to see his secret wife and son.

Anything to keep him away from Sam...as long as they also keep him straight.

#130   2013/09/10 10:16PM
    BringBackStarr

I didnt know Felix had a brother...

« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list