List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION

Started by oltlforever31 at 2013/08/13 05:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/11 08:33PM, Views: 16807, Replies: 249
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2013/09/07 02:49PM
    Re: CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION
    stonecoldhot

I don`t like Lulu,the old one or the new one

#102   2013/09/07 02:54PM
    oltllover

Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote Gideon58: I have to go on board with everyone who hates the character name KiKi...worst character name I've seen on a soap in decades and the name doesn't fit the character at all.'

I like the name Kiki - my cousin Christine, that is her nick name. The story goes that her little brother couldn't say Christine so somehow it was shortened to Kiki. I have heard it all my life so it's not a bad name to me. But I don't know how they got Kiki out of Lauren. I'd like to hear the story behind that.

Her middle name is Katherine so I guess it comes from that.

#103   2013/09/07 04:10PM
    Meeksmonk

I ADORE Felix (although sometimes I think he goes overboard) and surprise, surprise...Brad! I really want them to get together. I even liked Brad when he was a sleaze (it was fun!) but his vulnerable side makes me like him even more.

I've never been a huge fan of Patrick and Robin but I would much rather her come back and take her family than this Pat and Sabrina stuff. Do not hate Sabrina but I don't really like her either. And although I pretty much hate Britt, the fact that Sabrina took it upon herself to go fight Patty's battle at Nic's house was ridiculous to me. If she had been yelling at Britt about how she tried to get her fired, etc, I could understand that. But Patrick is a grown man and does not need Sabrina yelling at Britt on his behalf.

I used to love Lulu and Dante...but I do not see any chemistry whatsoever between the new actress and DZ. Makes me want to go back to the days when Dante was first pursuing Lulu...wooooo that got me back into watching GH! LOVED THEM!

I can't stand Maxie and although I don't love the way Dante and Lulu are treating her at the moment, I will not feel any sympathy for her whatsoever when the truth comes out. MUAHAHA. I hope Lulu wipes the floor with her.

I don't like what Morgan is doing but I pity his character so badly. The fact that he is so desperate to hold on to Kiki is really very telling. And I think that the actor has been doing a good job (absolutely loved 'that' scene with Sonny).

I love Michael and oddly, although I don't care for Kiki, I kind of want them together. But when Michael tried to get with her at the courthouse, right in front of Morgan...WTF?

Sonny...cannot stand him! And the show did not change for me when Jason left...oh wait, it got better. FOR ME! Can't stand Carly either. She can take Franco and go.

I love AJ and would take him over Sonny any day. I liked him with Liz but then he just ruined it for me when he slept with Carly...and let's not forget the fact that there was like, no movement in his and Liz's romance but we were expected to believe that they were some sort of couple :\

I liked Sam, then hated her, and now she just bores the ever loving crap out of me.

I love Lucy. And Kevin. Together.

I think Rafe is adorable. Cannot stand Molly.

I LOVED LOVED LOVED OLTL and the couples were written really well. But the writers who have moved over to GH just haven't captured the same magic in these couples. So sad because I'm not really rooting for any couple right now...besides Brad and Felix, although if they do get together, who's to say anything real would develop :\

#104   2013/09/07 04:26PM
    ReignOfTerror

Brad is too scummy...but if they redeem him first...then maybe we can have a bralix..or whatever stupid combo name everyone gives them lol.

My confession is....no offense to the actor but they seriously need to recast morgan. He is SO NOT right for this role. He is a good actor but always looks like he is about to rip the heart out of anyone who is talking to him. He has that anger face that just won't relax.

#105   2013/09/08 07:32PM
    HollieSpencer33

I love this thread!! My unpopular opinions are:

1. If Robin comes back I would love to see Sabrina and Michael get together
    2. I feel sorry for Morgan but in a pathetic A.J. way, it's not hot
    3. Olivia is the best match for Sonny since Carly divorced him, I love them together

4. I am seriously disappointed in the Sams father storyline, it was a huge build up for a rather lackluster story.

#106   2013/09/09 06:33AM
    JaneDoe

LOVE Frodd and Carly.

#107   2013/09/09 07:20AM
    Nightmoves

Quote ReignOfTerror: Brad is too scummy...but if they redeem him first...then maybe we can have a bralix..or whatever stupid combo name everyone gives them lol.

My confession is....no offense to the actor but they seriously need to recast morgan. He is SO NOT right for this role. He is a good actor but always looks like he is about to rip the heart out of anyone who is talking to him. He has that anger face that just won't relax.

well.....he is Sonny's son

#108   2013/09/09 10:09AM
    PatsMom

Quote ghfanfare: Not a Robin fan. Thought she was a know it all goody two shoes.

Amen

#109   2013/09/09 10:25AM
    JaneDoe

Quote stonecoldhot: I don`t like Lulu,the old one or the new one

LOVED old Lulu, but must confess that NuLulu is still not growing on me. I think it's the whole baby mess and I'm bored with her and Dante.

#110   2013/09/09 10:54AM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote JaneDoe: LOVE Frodd and Carly.

Heeee...me too!

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list