List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION

Started by oltlforever31 at 2013/08/13 05:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/07 08:30AM, Views: 21774, Replies: 274
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2013/09/07 12:36PM
    Re: CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION
    BringBackStarr

Quote ransomha: Why does Emma always seem to be being carried?

I always assumed it was because she was too spoiled to walk...Or maybe it is because she likes to look down on people...

#92   2013/09/07 12:46PM
    BringBackStarr

I ask you----

WHERE are the happy couples?...Unless you count Lante or Felicia/Mac...or the Snoozefest known as PoppaDrake and Teen Queen Sabreen

WAKE UP FOLKS----The show has stopped writing for COUPLES...Proof is Scott and Laura...Alexis and Shawn...etc...Breaking up people for no reason?...

Guess what?....Micheal Easton looks PAINFULLY BORED or MISERABLE in his scenes---am I supposed to be rooting for him and Sam?...No thanks..

#93   2013/09/07 12:53PM
    Gideon58

Personally, I have no desire to see Mac and Felicia have a real storyline...since she has returned to the show, Kristina Wagner's acting has been cringeworthy.

#94   2013/09/07 12:58PM
    Gideon58

I have to admit that I liked Michael with Abby, but this thing with KiKi I'm not feeling at all.

#95   2013/09/07 01:00PM
    Gideon58

I'm liking Emme Rylan as Lulu too. I have no desire to see Tea or Blair return and with Todd gone, there is no reason for them to return. I also agree that the actor playing Julian is GORGEOUS!!!

#96   2013/09/07 01:03PM
    Gideon58

So glad someone else mentioned Duke...I really liked him when he was first on the show back in the early 90's or whenever it was, but he's a crashing bore now. I was sorry Dr. O didn't finish the job when she poisoned him.

#97   2013/09/07 01:05PM
    Gideon58

I have to go on board with everyone who hates the character name KiKi...worst character name I've seen on a soap in decades and the name doesn't fit the character at all.'

#98   2013/09/07 01:07PM
    Gideon58

Personally, I love Lynn Herring as Lucy I just wish Frank and Ron would actually come up with a story for the character. She is being totally wasted...when she has a real storyline, Lynn Herring's Lucy can command the screen like few actresses on daytime.

#99   2013/09/07 01:33PM
    BringBackStarr

Quote Gideon58: I have to go on board with everyone who hates the character name KiKi...worst character name I've seen on a soap in decades and the name doesn't fit the character at all.'

I think its Kinky...I wouldnt say it is the WORST....Tangie was pretty bad (on GL)...Course this is a show that has given us such gems as Blackie, Mouse, Dekker, Felix, Epiphany, and Hutch...

#100   2013/09/07 01:40PM
    ChargerGirl

Quote Gideon58: I have to go on board with everyone who hates the character name KiKi...worst character name I've seen on a soap in decades and the name doesn't fit the character at all.'

I like the name Kiki - my cousin Christine, that is her nick name. The story goes that her little brother couldn't say Christine so somehow it was shortened to Kiki. I have heard it all my life so it's not a bad name to me. But I don't know how they got Kiki out of Lauren. I'd like to hear the story behind that.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list