List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: All the fallout when the truth comes out.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

All the fallout when the truth comes out.

Started by cardgirl at 2013/08/13 01:34PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/15 11:20AM, Views: 3188, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/08/14 12:42PM
    Re: All the fallout when the truth comes out.
    Nightmoves

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Nightmoves: I think at first everyone will be angry with Maxie, but in time come to understand why she did what she did.

A good scene IMO would be after the baby is born, Maxie is holding her and telling her she is her mother and how much she loves her. She is sorry she is giving her up but is only doing this as she thinks it's best for everyone. Lulu is standing there and hears everything!

The good news for Lante is that Britt is carrying their child so they get their baby and Spixie gets their baby and gets back together.

The End! lol

I hope you are right, nothing better then to have a happy ending for everyone, but Maxie should have told Dante and Lulu what happened so many people are gonna be hurt by this and Ellie she is gonna be blamed too and so is Britt, not only is Britt lying to Pat she is blackmailing Maxie, Maxie is keeping Spin from his child Ellie is lying to Spin its all a web of lies, what's best for the babies is to put them with their birth parents

I agree Maxie should have told but I just cannot be angry with her she's just too darn cute

#22   2013/08/14 12:44PM
    Nightmoves

Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote Monkey Mama: While I can see Sonny being upset about the situation I cannot picture him wanting to KILL Maxie over it. After all it wasn't a betrayal to HIM directly.

Mac & Felicia I think will be shocked but not MAD and within a day be excited about being grandparents.

Major fall out with Dante & Lulu and of course Ellie will be devastated once Spinelli & Maxie bond together over their child.

This is going to be a good story!!

Indeed!

Also, I see this pushing Ellie right off the canvas. I am looking forward to Spixie bonding again, I've missed them together.

Are Mac and Felicia even capable of getting mad?

Nothing would make me happier! I would rather have Spixie any day of the week over Ellie & Spinelli ugh!

#23   2013/08/14 04:55PM
    cardgirl

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote cardgirl: I got to thinking after reading the thread about what will happen to Lante after they find out Maxie is carrying her own baby with Spinelli. This will effect a lot of people besides them. I wonder how they will all react.

Spinelli, finding out he is a father will rock his world.

Mac and Felicia will be shocked find out they are grandparents and probably be disappointed in Maxie. They will support her but still be kind of mad.

Luke will be mad, Laura will not be happy.

Olivia will be livid livid. Nobody messes with her family. Oy.

Sonny will surely put out a hit on her because she messed with his family and grandchild.

Everyone close to Lulu and Dante or Maxie will be shocked by this. And react in some way. It should be interesting.

While I can see Sonny being upset about the situation I cannot picture him wanting to KILL Maxie over it. After all it wasn't a betrayal to HIM directly.

Mac & Felicia I think will be shocked but not MAD and within a day be excited about being grandparents.

Major fall out with Dante & Lulu and of course Ellie will be devastated once Spinelli & Maxie bond together over their child.

This is going to be a good story!!

The Sonny part was sort of a joke, but he will be mad. Olivia will be more angry than anybody. I think. She will get over it, but she is gonna be really mad, I think.

I think Spixie will reunite I hope. I love them together. Spinelli will be so mad a Ellie for not telling him. He'll be mad at Maxie also, but that will be fixed by one look at his daughter.

Mac can be mad not so sure about Felicia. I hope whatever happens the truth is not held in forever. Let be quick, like the day Maxie has to turn over the baby to Lante and then can't. I kind of think she will go through with it though and it will be awhile before the truth is out.

#24   2013/08/15 07:17AM
    JaneDoe

This has been a very soapy story, but I for one am ready to see it wrapped up. I really can't wait to see how the reveal is made and I hope it doesn't drag out too much longer. What I really don't like about this story is that Lulu and Maxie have come such a LONG way in their friendship and this is going to SHATTER that! What I'd like to see happen is that once Dante and Lulu find out the baby isn't theirs, they discover that The Britch is carrying theirs. I'm not a HUGE fan of the couple, but I don't want to see them not get their child. If they get their child in the end, it will be easier for Lulu to repair her friendship with Maxie.

#25   2013/08/15 09:14AM
    cardgirl

Quote JaneDoe: This has been a very soapy story, but I for one am ready to see it wrapped up. I really can't wait to see how the reveal is made and I hope it doesn't drag out too much longer. What I really don't like about this story is that Lulu and Maxie have come such a LONG way in their friendship and this is going to SHATTER that! What I'd like to see happen is that once Dante and Lulu find out the baby isn't theirs, they discover that The Britch is carrying theirs. I'm not a HUGE fan of the couple, but I don't want to see them not get their child. If they get their child in the end, it will be easier for Lulu to repair her friendship with Maxie.

I know, it would be horrible for Maxie and Lulu to not be friends anymore. There are no other good girl friend relationships on the show. They tried to make Maxie and Sam friends but that fell by the wayside. There really are not female friendships on the show now. Not really any male/guy to guy friendships either. Just saying though.

I do want to see Lante get a baby somehow, but I think it will be a long time before Lulu forgives Maxie. And I do hope the reveal does not get dragged out.

#26   2013/08/15 11:20AM
    snat07

I don't see any way around it but I really hope the fall out between Maxie and LuLu isn't too bad. I know Maxie is wrong for all of this, but I do believe she was doing it for what she thought were the right reasons and I hope LuLu can understand that. I believe the truth will come out after the baby is born, something will be wrong...the baby will have some "condition" and will need a DNA match, which of course will not be Dante or LuLu and Maxie will have to admit her wrongdoings and her or Spinelli will be the DNA match to "save" the baby girl. Spinelli will be in shock at the turn of events, although I think it will be a little while before he knows that Ellie knew the whole time. At which point, Spinelli will kick Ellie to the curb and reunite with Maxie. Ellie will probably go mad crazy over losing her man and may end up "faking" a pregnancy to regain Spinelli's attention (since you know she conveniently changed her point of view on the whole raising a human being to satisfy Spinelli's heart's desire)

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list