List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: All the fallout when the truth comes out.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

All the fallout when the truth comes out.

Started by cardgirl at 2013/08/13 01:34PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/15 11:20AM, Views: 3177, Replies: 25
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/13 01:34PM
    All the fallout when the truth comes out.
    cardgirl

I got to thinking after reading the thread about what will happen to Lante after they find out Maxie is carrying her own baby with Spinelli. This will effect a lot of people besides them. I wonder how they will all react.

Spinelli, finding out he is a father will rock his world.

Mac and Felicia will be shocked find out they are grandparents and probably be disappointed in Maxie. They will support her but still be kind of mad.

Luke will be mad, Laura will not be happy.

Olivia will be livid livid. Nobody messes with her family. Oy.

Sonny will surely put out a hit on her because she messed with his family and grandchild.

Everyone close to Lulu and Dante or Maxie will be shocked by this. And react in some way. It should be interesting.

#2   2013/08/13 02:32PM
    Re: All the fallout when the truth comes out.
    jl4ever

I have not been a Spinelli fan in years. It would have been so soapy if Britt "deliberately" implanted Dante's sperm in Maxie without Lulu's embryo!

#3   2013/08/13 05:59PM
    oltlforever31

Maxie probably won't have too many friends for awhile, that's for sure. But true to soap form, I don't think that will last. I think Mac and Felicia will probably be on her side right away. I can see Spinelli being more upset with Ellie, and eventually forgiving Maxie. Not that that would be right, but I think that's what will happen. Dante, Lulu, and their parents will be the most upset. Olivia will probably react the worst, after Lulu.

I just wonder how the truth will come out? Will it be before, or after baby is born? Will Maxie give birth, and become possessive of baby girl, and admit the truth, or will the truth come from another source? I hope it's the former. I want to see Maxie bond with her daughter, and come to her senses. I feel so bad for Lulu and Dante though.

#4   2013/08/13 06:52PM
    ghfanfare

Wonder if it will also come out that Dr. Britt knew all about it and was covering it up as well?! Prince Nik won't be too happy about that.

#5   2013/08/13 07:04PM
    oltlforever31

Quote ghfanfare: Wonder if it will also come out that Dr. Britt knew all about it and was covering it up as well?! Prince Nik won't be too happy about that.

That is very true. Maybe Britt/Nik will be short lived.

#6   2013/08/14 03:49AM
    ransomha

Maybe by the time Patrick finds out about Britt's son, he'll have fallen in love with him and want to be his father anyway.

#7   2013/08/14 05:25AM
    Neete

When Britt is exposed, probably 2014, no matter how much he loves this baby, he's not going to stay in the picture. His ego is too big and he want like what a fool Britt has made of him: Hope Sabrina is still on the show so she can say "I told you so Dumbo".

#8   2013/08/14 05:50AM
    ransomha

Quote Neete: When Britt is exposed, probably 2014, no matter how much he loves this baby, he's not going to stay in the picture. His ego is too big and he want like what a fool Britt has made of him: Hope Sabrina is still on the show so she can say "I told you so Dumbo".

If the child is old enough to call him daddy, I would hope he wouldn't walk away from him. Why hurt an innocent child?

While I agree, the circumstances are much darker, we have seen other characters on the show raise children that they didn't father.
    Jason and Michael
    Sonny and Michael
    Mac and Robin, Georgie, Maxie
    and others.

Don't think he'll find out for awhile.

#9   2013/08/14 06:14AM
    oltllover

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Neete: When Britt is exposed, probably 2014, no matter how much he loves this baby, he's not going to stay in the picture. His ego is too big and he want like what a fool Britt has made of him: Hope Sabrina is still on the show so she can say "I told you so Dumbo".

If the child is old enough to call him daddy, I would hope he wouldn't walk away from him. Why hurt an innocent child?

While I agree, the circumstances are much darker, we have seen other characters on the show raise children that they didn't father.
    Jason and Michael
    Sonny and Michael
    Mac and Robin, Georgie, Maxie
    and others.

Don't think he'll find out for awhile.

None of the men you listed were lied to about being the dad and we have no idea who the real father is, doesn't he have rights. Assuming its Dante's he will want his kid. At this point I just want to know who is the daddy?

#10   2013/08/14 06:23AM
    Nightmoves

I think at first everyone will be angry with Maxie, but in time come to understand why she did what she did.

A good scene IMO would be after the baby is born, Maxie is holding her and telling her she is her mother and how much she loves her. She is sorry she is giving her up but is only doing this as she thinks it's best for everyone. Lulu is standing there and hears everything!

The good news for Lante is that Britt is carrying their child so they get their baby and Spixie gets their baby and gets back together.

The End! lol

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list