List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: If Britt's baby really is Dante & Lulu's ...?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

If Britt's baby really is Dante & Lulu's ...?

Started by iluvtad at 2013/08/13 12:58PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/14 06:18AM, Views: 3677, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/08/13 12:58PM
    If Britt's baby really is Dante & Lulu's ...?
    iluvtad

If Britt's baby really is Dante & Lulu's (speculation not a spoiler), when it is known, can Dante & Lulu prosecute her for kidnapping? Even if the child biologically is Britt's, her egg, but Dante's sperm, I'm thinking he can prosecute her for theft at the very least.
    If that is the case, she has it coming, and I wonder if Nicolas will still want to be her friend!

#2   2013/08/13 01:42PM
    Re: If Britt's baby really is Dante & Lulu's ...?
    cardgirl

Quote iluvtad: If Britt's baby really is Dante & Lulu's (speculation not a spoiler), when it is known, can Dante & Lulu prosecute her for kidnapping? Even if the child biologically is Britt's, her egg, but Dante's sperm, I'm thinking he can prosecute her for theft at the very least.
    If that is the case, she has it coming, and I wonder if Nicolas will still want to be her friend!

Well, since Dante did not donate the sperm to be used by anybody. It could, I guess be theft and he could press charges. He probably won't though. Now if she stole an embryo, she could be in a lot of hot water.

Nic will most definitely not like her after she hurts his sister. Maybe he will give her a chance though. We shall see.

#3   2013/08/13 04:06PM
    iluvtad

OMG, I forgot that Nic & Lulu are siblings, that of course changes any feelings of friendship towards Britt that has if my speculation is accurate.
    Britt will really be a single mother if she did use Dante's sperm, it will be her own selfish fault tho.

#4   2013/08/14 05:27AM
    tessicapls

Personally, I think they are going to make her mother so evil, and her father is evil Faison...I think by the end of the story line we'll all feel bad for her, and she'll get to be one of the victims of her terrible parents.

I think Nik will forgive...he's way too forgiving.

#5   2013/08/14 05:43AM
    lilymae13

I think they are trying to portray her as a sympathetic charter as well, but I don't think it is her baby. I think she is just the gestational carrier. I am starting to like her, especially if she is not the mother. I just don't see the reason Britt's mother would want a Dante/LuLu baby. I know LuLu is the Spencer-Webber heir, but Dante? Why would she care about a Corinthos?

#6   2013/08/14 06:18AM
    oltllover

Quote lilymae13: I think they are trying to portray her as a sympathetic charter as well, but I don't think it is her baby. I think she is just the gestational carrier. I am starting to like her, especially if she is not the mother. I just don't see the reason Britt's mother would want a Dante/LuLu baby. I know LuLu is the Spencer-Webber heir, but Dante? Why would she care about a Corinthos?

If it is lante's baby I think it was just convenient for momma and Brit to use the embryo and it has nothing to do with lulu or Dante.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list