List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Ellie shut up.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ellie shut up.

Started by cardgirl at 2013/08/13 12:53PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/04 12:23AM, Views: 654, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/08/13 12:53PM
    Ellie shut up.
    cardgirl

I know Maxie is wrong for keeping the baby secret. But Ellie is keeping the secret to. Why be so mean to Maxie? She could tell the truth. If she loves Spinelli so much, do what you know is right. And really, why be jealous about the fact that Maxie and Spinelli did Karoke or not. And Maxie did not sing today to "hook" Spinelli. She was singing to her parents. What was wrong with that?

And Maxie is right, Ellie now is willing to have a baby for Spinelli. Why? because she knows Maxie is carrying his baby. She is threatened.. Not because she feels bad Spinelli does not know he is the real baby daddy. She is a hypocrite.

#2   2013/08/13 01:07PM
    Re: Ellie shut up.
    iluvtad

Quote cardgirl: I know Maxie is wrong for keeping the baby secret. But Ellie is keeping the secret to. Why be so mean to Maxie? She could tell the truth. If she loves Spinelli so much, do what you know is right. And really, why be jealous about the fact that Maxie and Spinelli did Karoke or not. And Maxie did not sing today to "hook" Spinelli. She was singing to her parents. What was wrong with that?

And Maxie is right, Ellie now is willing to have a baby for Spinelli. Why? because she knows Maxie is carrying his baby. She is threatened.. Not because she feels bad Spinelli does not know he is the real baby daddy. She is a hypocrite.

Well said, so true!

#3   2013/08/13 01:18PM
    Insxx

Ellie is jealous of Maxie, and Ms Ellie got some hate going on in her.

#4   2013/08/13 02:33PM
    jl4ever

Ellie Trout is the bomb. RC really messed up by having this character involved in Maxie and Spinelli's nonsense.

#5   2013/08/13 03:24PM
    oltlforever31

Quote cardgirl: I know Maxie is wrong for keeping the baby secret. But Ellie is keeping the secret to. Why be so mean to Maxie? She could tell the truth. If she loves Spinelli so much, do what you know is right. And really, why be jealous about the fact that Maxie and Spinelli did Karoke or not. And Maxie did not sing today to "hook" Spinelli. She was singing to her parents. What was wrong with that?

Completely agree! I know Maxie is wrong, but I'm still weirdly rooting for her.

#6   2013/08/13 04:16PM
    iluvtad

Quote oltlforever31:

Completely agree! I know Maxie is wrong, but I'm still weirdly rooting for her.

I am too, mainly because she really did have the best of intentions in wanting to be Lante's surrogate, her intent is still there, I want somehow for them and Spinelli to forgive her.
    Now Ellie on the other hand, none of her intentions are good, if she really loved Spinelli she would have put him first and told him, she still should instead of telling him in the future she will give him a child, she is selfish and needy.

#7   2013/09/04 12:23AM
    soapcrazy81

i hate that alot of people are so mad at maxie first she really did have good intentions it wasnt her fault the dog tripped her and she had a miss carriage lulu and dante didnt really think she could do it and she tried her best im sure it was hard for her to come out and say i lost yall baby i feel like a looser to her best friend and ellie needs to go jump in a river she walks around like some marder and do gooder to all when she was just jealous she tells everybody spenilli just left her in a ditch dying to sleep with maxie when it wasnt true he didnt know they made a plan and he thought she had left him hanging i hope spenilli aand maxie raise there baby but in the soap world probably wont happen

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list