List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Will the baby reveal bust up Dante and Lulu?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will the baby reveal bust up Dante and Lulu?

Started by ghfanfare at 2013/08/13 09:09AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/14 04:53PM, Views: 1811, Replies: 12
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/08/13 03:00PM
    Re: Will the baby reveal bust up Dante and Lulu?
    oltlforever31

I promise I won't throw any stones at you ghfanfare, but I have to disagree. I really love this couple, and I think it's good to have at least one stable happy couple on every soap. I also like the fact that it's a younger couple too. I really enjoy their relationship, and the new Lulu has really grown on me too. I really did not like her in the beginning, but I think that was mostly due to the amnesia story line. So glad that didn't last too long. Today's show was so cute when they were singing to Maxie, it made me feel sad knowing that their world is about to come crashing down on them.

#12   2013/08/13 06:47PM
    ghfanfare

Quote oltlforever31: I promise I won't throw any stones at you ghfanfare, but I have to disagree. I really love this couple, and I think it's good to have at least one stable happy couple on every soap. I also like the fact that it's a younger couple too. I really enjoy their relationship, and the new Lulu has really grown on me too. I really did not like her in the beginning, but I think that was mostly due to the amnesia story line. So glad that didn't last too long. Today's show was so cute when they were singing to Maxie, it made me feel sad knowing that their world is about to come crashing down on them.

Whew! Glad there were no stones thrown! I see your point about one happy stable couple.

I guess my problem is that I never really liked Lulu much. But interestingly enough, since they switched to NuLulu, I am tolerating her a bit more. This version seems a little kinder and gentler to me...which fits better with Dante overall somehow. Esp. in this baby story. Guess that is an unpopular opinion, too.

#13   2013/08/14 04:53PM
    jilltidwell

Quote ghfanfare: You know, I was looking at DZ yesterday and thinking, what a handsome guy! But for a good long time now, his character has been totally defined by this relationship with Lulu. I think it's about time to break these two up so we can see Dante threshed out as a character. I would like to see him eventually move on with someone else.

Sorry, Lante fans. Just finding this relationship really boring at this point. Please don't stone me.

I don't think it is boring. I think we will see the drama when everything comes out about the babies Maxie and Britt are carrying. Can't wait.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list