List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Will the baby reveal bust up Dante and Lulu?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will the baby reveal bust up Dante and Lulu?

Started by ghfanfare at 2013/08/13 09:09AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/14 04:53PM, Views: 1872, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/13 09:09AM
    Will the baby reveal bust up Dante and Lulu?
    ghfanfare

You know, I was looking at DZ yesterday and thinking, what a handsome guy! But for a good long time now, his character has been totally defined by this relationship with Lulu. I think it's about time to break these two up so we can see Dante threshed out as a character. I would like to see him eventually move on with someone else.

Sorry, Lante fans. Just finding this relationship really boring at this point. Please don't stone me.

#2   2013/08/13 09:14AM
    Re: Will the baby reveal bust up Dante and Lulu?
    IslandGirl33

Ya know, I love Dante and Lulu together but was thinking about this the other day. I probably would not break them up but instead make them a little more, oh I don't know... a little less perfect!?!

I know they have the baby coming but I would like to see Dante a little more "bad boy" without him being a bad boy.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/13 09:15AM
    #3   2013/08/13 10:08AM
    JaneDoe

I can't imagine that this won't cause some complications in their relationship once they find out their baby isn't really theirs..... but I am hopeful that their baby is still out there residing in another woman's womb.

I agree that they need to be shaken up some. I think had JMB still been playing Lulu when the while amnesia story happened, that would have been some great drama. Having a new actress take over the role at that time created an awful mess instead. I'm warming up to NuLulu, but I'm not sure I'll ever be as big of a fan as I was with JMB.

I feel like I'm rambling.....

Bottom line, yes. I'd like to at least see some angst or something else to shake these two up. Even if it causes an end to the relationship. I'd like to see them involved in stories that don't include each other.

#4   2013/08/13 10:10AM
    tessicapls

I feel so much better. I thought I was the only one that wanted them to break up. I would love to see them paired with other people, and doing storylines outside of their little couple bubble.

#5   2013/08/13 10:15AM
    JaneDoe

Quote tessicapls: I feel so much better. I thought I was the only one that wanted them to break up. I would love to see them paired with other people, and doing storylines outside of their little couple bubble.

When Johnny was still on and Lulu and him were business partners.... I really wanted them to bond again and drive a wedge between her and Dante. I was a fan of JoLu back in the day and I think with maturity on both character's parts, they could have had an entirely different relationship the second time around.

Please bring Johnny back!!!

#6   2013/08/13 10:37AM
    cardgirl

Actually, I did not like the other Lulu at first, but she grew on me later. I do find them boring now that Nululu is on the scene. She is not as feisty. I could see where finding out Maxie's baby is not their baby could mess them up, especially if it leaves them without the baby. However, the other Lulu never struck me as mother material, more like her father, needing to live on the edge. This Lulu seems like Laura more to me. Good mother material.

I think this is what might happen. Lulu and Dante do not get Maxie's baby. A: Britch's baby will turn out to be their baby. But it will take awhile to figure that out. OR

Lulu is pregnant with Stavros's baby. This seems unlikely though because she would be showing by now, according to GH standards at least. In real life she would still be pretty pregnant if it was his baby. Also, it does not change the fact that Lulu has an inhospitable uterus. But if Sam can be fertile after being infertile, Lulu uterus can be hospitable.

All in all I think I would like Dante and this Lulu better apart. Dante could go a little bad, and work with Sonny. Nah he would never do that. Regardless he needs to grow as a character.

And yes please bring back Johnny.

#7   2013/08/13 10:49AM
    ghfanfare

Well, you all know what I have to say about the bring back Johnny part, lol. It would be interesting to see the chemistry with Johnny and NuLulu. And I'm sure Dante's head would explode.

#8   2013/08/13 10:58AM
    tessicapls

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote tessicapls: I feel so much better. I thought I was the only one that wanted them to break up. I would love to see them paired with other people, and doing storylines outside of their little couple bubble.

When Johnny was still on and Lulu and him were business partners.... I really wanted them to bond again and drive a wedge between her and Dante. I was a fan of JoLu back in the day and I think with maturity on both character's parts, they could have had an entirely different relationship the second time around.

Please bring Johnny back!!!

I was hoping that would happen too! I do miss Johnny. I have to say, NuLulu has grown on me. I was thinking yesterday how much I enjoy her. I am happy they had the dream sequence where Maxie dreamed Lulu found out prior to JMB leaving. So many people wanted to see the baby switch reveal play out between KS and JMB. I felt like they were giving fans as much of that as they could.

#9   2013/08/13 01:03PM
    genhospchat

I know soaps are built on angst but for once we have a happy couple, enjoy it. People complain there is so much unhappiness, darkness and no happy couples and here we have one and people still aren't happy. I know JD's take on JoLu and I liked them for a time as well but they became too much for me.

I like seeing a Spencer FINALLY happy and it not just for a month or two. As for the OP's question, I think it will be hard on them and will push them apart for a time. I think Lulu WILL become her true Spencer self and do what she can to fight for that child while Dante will try to go by the law, though seeing him go above the law (non violently) for "his" child would be enjoyable to see.

Just PLEASE don't bring Milo into this, dear Lord.

#10   2013/08/13 02:37PM
    jl4ever

Quote ghfanfare: You know, I was looking at DZ yesterday and thinking, what a handsome guy! But for a good long time now, his character has been totally defined by this relationship with Lulu. I think it's about time to break these two up so we can see Dante threshed out as a character. I would like to see him eventually move on with someone else.

Sorry, Lante fans. Just finding this relationship really boring at this point. Please don't stone me.

=====

Yes, it's way past time to bust up Lante. I thought Lulu (JMB) and Johnny were hot. Lante is so boring.

I really don't understand the sudden need for Dante, Lulu or Maxie to want babies. Maxie should one day take over for Connie and run Crimson. Lulu should be off running adventures. Dante should still live at home while Momma Pasta washes his drawers and cooks his meals.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list