List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Bring back Kristina

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bring back Kristina

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/08/13 08:25AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/14 08:39AM, Views: 468, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/08/13 08:25AM
    Bring back Kristina
    Axl Rose

If anything can we please bring back Kristina Corinthos Davis back to Port Charles because if anything Kristina she is definitely needed right now in Port Charles considering her brothers Michael and Morgan look like they want to kill each other hell there is so much tension between her brothers that with Kristina being back she can play peacemaker between her brothers Michael and Morgan

And not to mention Kristina I am sure she would have a lot to say to Kiki about coming between her brothers and I am sure Kristina would definitely hate Kiki for sure

And Kristina was she even tested as a donor for her nephew Danny? Because Sam could sure use having her little sister back in Port Charles and not to mention Molly could use having Kristina back in Port Charles too

But even more so with Kristina being back she can factor into this whole Alexis & Derek/Julian thing somehow and Kristina imagine if she were the one who ends up gravitating towards Sonny's business

#2   2013/08/13 08:33AM
    Re: Bring back Kristina
    Axl Rose

But if Kristina were to return to Port Charles then just who could Kristina be paired up with right now on the show? There's really no one in her age group unless they were to bring someone back for Kristina or bring in someone new for her

#3   2013/08/13 10:55AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote Axl Rose: But if Kristina were to return to Port Charles then just who could Kristina be paired up with right now on the show? There's really no one in her age group unless they were to bring someone back for Kristina or bring in someone new for her

Not that I want Kristina back, but I think if she did it would be interesting to pair her up with Shawn. Wouldn't that get Mama and Papa's goat?

#4   2013/08/13 04:02PM
    oltlforever31

I wouldn't mind seeing Kristina return, if she was portrayed by Lexi Ainsworth again. Where exactly is Kristina supposed to be right now? I still don't know what the point of killing Trey off was, when they could of just had those two leave town together. Would have made a lot more sense, IMO. Not that I loved Trey or anything, but I thought maybe the reason they chose to kill him off, was so they could keep Kristina on the show, but then they ended up letting her go anyway. Have they even mentioned her with this whole Danny story line? If they have, I may have just missed it.

#5   2013/08/13 08:33PM
    Peach54

I wouldn't mind having Kristina back played by Lexi. However, isn't Kristina suppose to be doing her probation at the prison with Johnny and they just kind of left her and Johnny there. I can't see Lexi's Kristina having to be on probation. She played a fairly good girl. But being around Johnny so much, maybe she could come back to town with him. Now that would get some folks upset.

#6   2013/08/14 08:39AM
    Axl Rose

Or if Kristina were to return they could always bring back Ethan Lovett, Lulu's brother Luke and Holly's son back for Kristina

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list