List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Britt and Patrick

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Britt and Patrick

Started by lovelyliz at 2013/08/12 05:18PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/14 06:07PM, Views: 2143, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/08/14 07:49AM
    Re: Britt and Patrick
    Bettie Davis

Quote oltlforever31:
    Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote oltlforever31:
    Quote stephanie215:
    Quote oltlforever31:
    Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote ghfanfare: I actually think Britt looks okay with Prince Nik. Would rather see that than Nik and Liz.

Patrick looked handsome yesterday. And too old for Sabrina. Don't see this one lasting too much longer, but we'll see.

I think the scenes with Sabrina, Patrick and Fi are awkward. More like a big brother hanging with his little sister and her friend. I didn't feel this at 1st but would now like to see more for Patrick. The age thing is getting in the way for me. (Sshhh, no one tell rans ) lol

Lol, I know what you mean. I liked Sabrina in the beginning, but now she gets on my nerves a little too. I don't think I want Patrick with Britt, but I like the way Britt is starting to act a little more reasonable. She has much more depth now, and dare I say it....I might even be starting to like her a little....

I would rather see Brit with Nik. I didn't like Brit in the beginning, but I like her know. Once you get to know Brit you start to like her. If I say I start to like Sabrina though that's when I'll get a brain scan.

LOL. Yeah, I would like to explore the Nik/Britt pairing. He seems to bring out the best in her.

Why must Nick bring out the best in her. She should be the best already. Sorry I just do not see her as a root worthy character. I don't feel sorry for her one bit but I do think her and Patrick look better than Nick & her in the Lamaze class. Nick is too short for her and she is to tall for him. He did looked like he was struggling to even help her sit down. Patrick is more her equal than Nick is. Britt & Nick just came out of the blue what do they have in common nothing and those few scenes. Why must Nick be her savior and a pregnant woman at that. It is not his kid. She supposedly be a Doctor what kind of Doctor listens to her Mother & do not have a mind of her own. I know I would not want her to be my Doctor. LOL!!!!! Nick needs Liz. I'm a Niz fan all the way.
    I see no chemistry with Nick and Britt but I guess they going to force them down my throat but I have the luxury of FF or turning my TV off.

Why is everyone saying bring out the CASSIDINE in Nick. Nick is not a evil person maybe when it comes to business.
    GH really is trying to sale this couple but I do not like them at all. I really hope they explore Patrick and Britt if not I hope she leaves or go bye-bye.

Oh, I don't feel sorry for her either. I think Nik brings out the best in her, because she isn't all scheming batsh!t crazy around him. She actually acts like a normal woman when she's with him, which I think is a good thing. I think Nik is good guy, who maybe deserves better, but I think Britt could potentially be a better person with the right man in her life. I like what I see, so far.

I agree, I would love to see Britt and Nik together, and I think it wont bother Nik as much when the truth comes out about the baby.

#32   2013/08/14 08:35AM
    ransomha

Quote BringBackStarr: Tell me I am wrong.....

Sabrina would be the WORST step-mother in the world....

Nagging about how much the REAL mother recieves in child support....

Whining everytime BIO mom called to speak to BIO dad about their child....

Complaining about joint custody days....

I am telling you I have seen judge Judy rip into interfering step "moms" like Sabrina...

She'd be listening in on the other end of the phone.
    Can't let the guy breath without her being there.

But once the baby is born think Sabrina will go to the back of the line.

#33   2013/08/14 06:07PM
    cardgirl

Quote BringBackStarr: Tell me I am wrong.....

Sabrina would be the WORST step-mother in the world....

Nagging about how much the REAL mother recieves in child support....

Whining everytime BIO mom called to speak to BIO dad about their child....

Complaining about joint custody days....

I am telling you I have seen judge Judy rip into interfering step "moms" like Sabrina...

I do not see her being secure enough to let him be home alone with the baby or the baby and Britt.

And why was she so upset at furniture being delivered to PATRICK'S HOUSE??? Unless I missed something she does not live there....yet. And I like Emma but she was a brat today about the baby not being a girl. Disappointed yes, but that was a bit much.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list